One Letter | PART 3 |

Big Bang and Wonder Girls (one shot collection)

I hope you enjoy. ^^
| Part 3 |

Ye Eun was contemplating about the rumors that Jiyong and Sunye were breaking up. How come? Things were going alright with them these past few days, why were they breaking up? Weird.

She sighed, if the rumors were true then the crew should do something to help them make up. They couldn't break up under Sunmi's and her watch.
Meanwhile, fr the love of god, the crew is sporting another problem -_-. No matter how much urging they did just to convince Youngbae to confess his affection for Sohee, that bull-capped shorty just keeps on quivering and stuttering that he would find the right time. Yeah, talk about 2 years. Right time, huh?
If Heechul gets the chance to score on Sohee before Youngbae then it would spell the end of Mr. Shy Boy's love fantasy.

Why can't he just man up and make that fantasy come true? Whew... . She'll have to think of a way to destroy Heechul and Sohee's date tomorrow/

She curled her tired toes and exhaled loudly. Why must I be the one who takes care their problems? Talk about friendly conscience, -__-.

When she reached the Studio Booth where she expected to meet Jin hee and Sunmi, the cold whiff from the air conditioner welcomed her.

No one was there.. just a piece of an expensive looking jacket lying on the side table.

Yenny unnie,

Are you there already? I'm sorry, I'll be late for another 10 minutes,
please cover up for me.
Sunmi texted that the speech is inside a jacket at the right pocket.
TY... See ya..

-Jin Hee


Another load...-_-..

She had to be a wonder girl today. First, she needs to find a way to mees up Heechul's date with sohee. Second, she must be able to urge Youngbae to pursue Sohee. Third, find a solution for Jiyong and Sunye's love quarrel. Fourth, the school's radio stint would be her task at the very moment.

Awesome...-_-.. this is just plain peachy!

Frowning, she reached for the jacket and slid her hand inside the right pocket. Her hand found a neatly folded paper and when she opened it, he eyes went wide.

No way! Heechul's giving a letter to Sohee?. Ye Eun really never liked Heechul but dang, the letter was so heartfelt, that it made her giddy all over.

If Sohee finds about the letter, then Heechul would have the BIGGEST possibility of having her.

THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!

she was well aware that she had no right to amend the letter or interfere with Sohee and heechul's escapade, but Youngbae should be with Sohee!!!!
TAMTB, quoted by the infamous 4d matchmaker. (translation: They are meant to be)


She smiled gleefully, things would be easier for them then... and also for her. Three of her things to do in her to-do-list will be accomplished just because of that one letter.

Walking towards the main booth, she reached for the headphones, coughed first to stabilize her voice and pushed the red button that said,









ON AIR

* * *



Sohee leaned on Youngbae as they sat at a bench along the hallway. "Oppa, I-Uhmm..Aren't you scared?"

Youngbae looked at her, his lips trembling, "o-Of what?"

"Of me."

He wanted to laugh that instance, "Why would I be scared of you?" You're pretty and you look like an angel. Why should I be? He wanted so much to say that but his lips suppressed those words. He was, at all respects, not yet ready.

Sohee stared down at her feet, "Well.. that you'll sink in ..in my big cheeks.." she murmured softly and looked she was about to cry again.

Youngbae jaws dropped. WTF? "Your cheeks are the cutest asset you have. Why mourn over it's size? In fact, if given the chance, I'd like to try sinking in there."

Her face lit up and, "Chongmal?..." she smiled, "Thank you oppa."

"Uhm oppa..."

"Eun."


"About.. bout that gift, you were supposed to give...Can you...."

Youngbae couldn't anymore hear the words that Sohee was saying because the school's speaker suddenly buzzed.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and all in between..How was your school week? It's kinda sad that Jin hee wouldn't be joining us today, she has her own personal thing so you'll have to bear with the lovely Yenny for a while now.." The female voice laughed.

"0ppa, Ye Eun unnie's dj-ing!!" Sohee clapped her hands excitedly.

Everybody in the hallway stopped for a moment to listen.

"Today, I'll be reading a special letter from a special guy, who I think all of knows who, for a special girl, from whom he had concealed his special scret love to for 2 special years. Who's the special lucky girl? Well,.....". Drums started rolling in, "let's start this special reading then.."

To my ever cute and beloved Sohee,

I’m really confused as to how to start this letter since it could lead to a catastrophic way or can make my dreams come true. It all depends on your decision and surely it will make a huge impact on my life. I just wanted to say those 3 magical words ‘I love you’ right from the day when I first saw you coming out of your car during your first time in our school 2 years ago. This would become hard to believe or even unbelievable to listen such a statement from my side but I can’t hold that pressure of hiding it away from you.
I may not use some exceptional poetic words to express my affection to you, but yet I believe in the simple true love behind me which could lead to heaven. Surely at some point, I think you would understand that how deeply I care for you.

Sohee-yah, I like you. I really do. I even think I'm already in love with you. Would you go out with me? I know I may not be the best when it comes to this but I hope you would give me a chance.


I'll still cherish you forever, even if you say no


With much irrefutable love,
♥Dong Youngbae

The students who were listening along the hallway, were screaming and teasing the star struck-ed couple.




"WAY TO GO, YOUNGBAE!" Hyun Seung, the history club president, shouted.

"That was flippin' great, bro!"Jun hyung, the team captain of their basket ball league, yelled.




Sohee stared at Youngbae, who was frozen for the meantime. "Y-Youngb-bae oppa...?....."




"Actually, Sohee..i was supposed to uhm,m, I--"

Youngbae wasn't able to continue what he was about to say because Sohee lunged towards him and hugged him fiercely. She was crying.




"Oppa, I-I thought I was the only one who feels the same." she murmured between her breaths. "Yah, Shy Boy, who are you to make me wait for 2 years?"

Although shocked Youngbae hugged her back. After everything that happened, the letter returned to its rightful owner and to its beloved recipient. He smiled, "Does this mean that you'll go out with me?"

Sohee pulled away and beamed, "O.C I W L T"

He looked at her confusingly. What does that mean? Suddenly, Sohee jerked away and ran far from him laughing loudly, "You have to find out what that means , then"

O.C I W L T??




Youngbae looked around confusingly, his eyes narrowing in desperation. Determined, he shouted,





"YAH, ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT O.C I W L T, means?"


| END |








Highlight the space after this statement.

translation to: O.C I W L T

Of course, I would love to.