One Letter | Part 2 |

Big Bang and Wonder Girls (one shot collection)

| PART 2 |

Sunmi stared at the jacket frantically. Jiyong Oppa and Sunye Unnie, ending things?

Definitely bad.

No.

Definitely, definitely, definitely, BAD.


I mean, I was the one who matched them together and there's no way that the mighty 4D matchmaker would allow my couples to break up without my knowledge.

"Ri-oppa, Are they.. Are they really breaking up? What happened? Why was Sunye unnie so mad?" She asked Seungri who was busy calculating the expenses he spent during his date with Sunmi. (Valuable -1shot)

"Uh, " he said without even sparing her a glance, "Hyung naturally got angry when Donghae asked Sunye unnie on a date and wouldn't let her go. Added to the fact that noona got a red mark and bruise from him."

Sunmi stared at him with eyes wide open. "And then?"

"220 + 951 = 1 171, plus 5 620.." Seungri murmured incoherently.

"Yah, oppa!!! What happened next?"

"Huh?? uh, yeah.. 6, 791 + 507 = 7298.. Well, Jiyong hyung kissed noona to make Donghae jealous. And of course Donghae got really jealous so he attacked hyung with a fail punch. Boo hoo!.. And BANG a fight ensued! As a typical pro- peace person Sunye begged them to stop but both didn't, they kept kicking each others' a$s, mind you, Donghae was really lame back there, Jiyong hyung could defeat him with his eyes closed. Well, anyway, since they didn't want to stop. Noona got angry, she became eerily silent, the serious and graven type of silence, you know,. That's the time that hyung realized that he got too far and so on and so forth..blah, blah, blah..7 298 + 32 - 20% discount = 7 471.52....."

"You mean because of that freaking bruise, they broke up?!?!" Sungmi sighed disbelievingly.

"Well, 7 471.52 x 2 = 14 943.04, maybe. But I guess it's also because of Jiyong hyung's tendency to be overly protected with noona. I mean, look at what happened to Yonghwa, Tae Hwan, Geun Suk, Dong woon, Leeteuk and Donghae himself. They tried swooning or even flirting with noona in the morning and they get a black eye or a swollen lip at the end of the day.. 14, 943 minus my allowance....."


Sunmi rolled her eyes. "Spell possessiveness."

"K-W-O-N J-I-Y-O-N-G"

She scoffed, "I think Jiyong oppa should trust unnie more so things wouldn't get this far. And besides, it isn't Unnie's fault that she's gorgeous and a lot of boys want to swoon over her. She's the campus' ideal girlfriend, right? OPPA!!!!!" Sunmi smacked his head hard, "STOP DOING THAT!!"

She was clearly annoyed on how passive he seemed to be about the situation.

"Yeah, you're right. I also think so." Seungri replied mournfully, irritated that he had to do all the computation all over again because Sunmi disturbed his concentration.

As they swerved around the corner, they met Yuri who was laughing boisterously with Hyoyeon.

Sunmi's shoulders dropped. Not again. Ever since Seungri became her boyfriend, Yuri has been a constant bug to their love life. She keeps on winking at Seungri or clinging at his arms calling him, Oppa and Yobo. Sunmi, was of course, not pleased.

"Oppa, hi how are you?" Yuri asked, flirting, as if she's not around.

Seungri smiled awkwardly. He turned to Sunmi, knowing that she didn't like the special attention Yuri is giving him. "Oppa, would you like to go to my slumber party later?"

Slumber ? Sunmi almost gagged. Meaning, staying overnight... Like an all-nighter celebration? No way, B.itch. Who knows what freakish thing would she do to her boyfriend?

Gathering all her courage, she faced Yuri for the first time ever in her school life, "Yah, D-G-M-A-M-B" ( translation: Don't Go Messing Around My Boyfriend)

Yuri's eyes seethed in fury and retorted, "SO? W-Y-G-D? Cry?" (translation: What You Gonna Do?)

"H-M-S-S-A!!" Sunmi almost yelled, she was really fuming in anger now. (translation: He's Mine So Stay Away)

Yuri smiled unpleasantly "I-C-M-H-M.." (translation: I Can Make Him Mine)

"Just L-H-A. Will you?" (translation: Leave-Him Alone)



Seungri's jaw dropped confusingly as he watched the two girls verbally fight each other using LETTERS??!!. What are they talking about??



Yuri rolled her eyes. "Whatever. H-B-M-S, better, W-O. D-C, okay?" (translation: He'll Be Mine Soon, better, Watch Out. Don't Cry, okay?)


Sunmi was about to say something but Hyoyeon pulled Yuri aside and walked away from them. "T-E. L-G" (translation: That's Enough. Let's Go)

"Woah..." Seungri gaped, "You understood each other with just all those letters? What the?!..."

"That's the latest teen trend language. You better learn it if you don't want to get left behind." Sunmi mumbled, still annoyed with how Yuri just couldn't stay away from her boyfriend.

Seungri looked at her fascinatingly and sneered, "Wow, A-I !!!"

Sunmi stared at him incredulously, "A-I? What the hell is that?"




He laughed and ran away far from her,

"ALIEN INVASION!"
* * *


Sunmi was walking alone towards the girls locker room. That freaking, Seungri..!!! That wasn't alien language. >_<. That was the trending teen language, he just insulted it because he didn't know how to speak it.

She went to the radio room, where she was tasked to give the speech that Jin Hee, their Communication Arts president was supposed to read for that day's strong heart, school version. She rummaged the jacket Sunye gave and saw that there was a letter in there.

Yuck, Heechul and Sohee?? No way.. I like Youngbae Oppa for Sohee..

When she saw no one around the Studio Booth, she sat there for a few minutes to wait but then she grew impatient so she left Sunye's jacket to indicate that she had been there and placed the letter inside the left pocket.

She texted Jin Hee,

Hey Jin hee,

I was in the studio booth but you weren't there so I left my jacket there. Your speech is inside the right pocket.
TCCIC..See ya soon.

-MIMI


With that, she left.

***

"Oppa, so uhm.. Are you gonna tell me what was supposed to be your gift for me?" Sohee asked, curiously. They have been walking around the campus for half an hour now and they passed by the same tree 5 times already.

"Well, uh..Sohee. I.." Youngbae didn't know how to start. He was nervous to the highest level. of all nervousness. $hit.. What was he supposed to say?

Sohee smiled encouragingly, "It's okay, Oppa. 'Cmon tell me. Is it about my date with Heechul? Why?" She asked rather timidly.

Youngbae sighed deeply and let out a loud exhale. "Ok...Sohee-yah.. It's like this. Actually-"

"Hey, Sohee dumpling, finally I found you." Jessica came walking from behind them. She was sporting a fake smile that indicated something was wrong.

"Why? What do you need?" Sohee hated Jessica because she keeps on attaching her name with 'dumpling', what's wrong with being cute, anyway!!?!?!?!?!?!

"From Heechul." She handed Sohee a neatly folded letter which Youngbae was so surprised to see. "We met a while ago at the stairs, he wanted this handed to you"

He, then started to panic. Maybe that was his letter. Damn.

"huh?" Sohee started opening the letter.

"No, No, Don't open that!!!" Youngbae almost yelled.

Jessica raised her eyebrows. Did Youngbae know that she manipulated Heechul's letter to her?"Sohee dumpling, I suggest you read that letter, because it's I think about your date with Heechul tomorrow. And Mr. Shy Boy, don't interfere."
She gave them a cold shoulder and walked away, her hips swaying unnervingly.

"What is this?" Sohee asked.. Youngbae watched in terror as Sohee started reading.


Dear Mandu Sohee,

I just want to let you know that the reason i asked you out for a date is because I pity you because no one in our league would ask you. Wanna know why? because they are scared to sink in your big cheeks. Don't expect anything more from me since I'm only doing you a favor. You better try asking the a surgeon if they could do something with your face because it's keep on blowing up every fcuken day. Wear something nice tomorrow, okay? Don't look like a bimbo. Okay

Love lots,
♥Kim Heechul

Sohee almost had tears in her eyes as soon as she finished reading the letter.

"Sohee, are you alright?" Youngbae asked, nervously. "I.."

She wiped away her tears and turned to Youngbae, "Am I ugly?"

Youngbae looked at her shocked, who the hell would think that SOHEE is ugly?!?.. "NO, OF COURSE NOT! You are the prettiest girl I've ever met."

She crumpled the letter and tore it in pieces. . .

Youngbae watched horridly, Was she rejecting him?