One Letter [ Taeyang and Sohee ft. G-ye & Rimi]

Big Bang and Wonder Girls (one shot collection)

 

|One Letter|

***
.. . . . . . 

. . . . . 
With much irrefutable love,
♥Dong Youngbae
 

Youngbae finally mustered the courage to write his name after the bold expressive phrase confessing his love for a certain someone. The letter was not something he was so proud of, since he believes that it contains his stupidity over admitting his yearning affection to someone he had loved for so long; but it was something that he plucked from the bottom of his heart. He took a lot of trouble with the letter and rewrote it for God-knows-how-many times last night, referring to it as his humble masterpiece. 

He slid the letter inside his history notebook and walked rather slowly towards the cafeteria where everyone was spending their leisure time together. He was so engrossed with his thoughts of possible rejection and other future feasibility concerning his confession when Heechul and his friends bumped unto him.

"Hey man, watch it!!"

Youngbae stared at the person who spoke and saw Heechul chewing a gum.

"You watch it!" he glared as he picked up his history notebook which slipped off his hands due to the impact. "Bubble Gum"

Heechul's eyes seethed in fury, indignant with his attitude and was about to talk back but Sungmin, one of his friends, held his arm.

"Just let him go. Big Bang wouldn't be happy if we mess up with one of their brethren." Sungmin barely whispered. 

Heechul shot him an angry look but Donghae was quick enough to ease him. "Don't worry, bro. He'll have his day."

Youngbae smirked.

"You seem to be a bit bitter Donghae. Still can't accept the fact that Sunye chose Jiyong over you?"

"Now it was Donghae's turn to get furious. He lunged at Youngbae without warning and pushed him hard on the wall, clutching on his collar. 
"WHAT. DID . YOU SAY?!?"

"you heard me," Youngbae said nonchalantly, "You lost Sunye to Jiyong because you're a haughty arrogant jerk. I suggest that you stop sending love messages to her, coz you ain't gonna get her back. Jiyong's kinda possessive, you know. He doesn't like meddlesome fingers fiddling in his properties, especially his girlfriend, so back off. Or else, "he smirked and showed off his Big Bang badge, "you're gonna mess up with Big Bang"

Driven by his raging wrath, Donghae gripped Youngbae's collar harder and banged him on the wall. "Shut your pi hole up, Mr. Shy Boy. I'm gonna get her back." And oh, by the way, just so you know, Sohee will have a date with Heechul here tomorrow. She won't be yours EVER."

"That's enough," Leeteuk pulled Donghae away from Youngbar and turned to him, "Don't start it Shy Boy. We're lying low, wars are not our thing, so don't hint for one." he patted his shoulders and whispered something to Donghae.

Not wanting to attract more onlookers, Youngbae left the scene hurriedly. He suddenly gathered the courage to win Sohee through his letter, upon learning that Heechul is going to take her out tomorrow.

He wasn't going to give up. Much more, give Sohee up to Heechul, himself. 
Heechul is famous for his first-date-to-bed-technique with girls & he's not going to let anything awful happen to his princess.

While his feet scurried down the hall, he saw, in his peripheral vision the visage of his princess dumpling rummaging her locker.

He stopped in his tracks as his heart pounded loudly. This was it. The moment he has been waiting for. Sohee was alone, putting back books and notebooks inside her locker.

Youngbae thought that it was the perfect moment to give her his letter and courageously admit to Sohee that it's her, he's been loving secretly.

he heaved a sigh and proceeded to Sohee.

"Hey, Sohee" He greeted nervously, "Where are the girls? You alone?"

Youngba epractically wanted to smack his head at the moment. Of course, she is along. Can't you see that no one's with her?

"Oppa," she acknowledged and smiled, her cheeks blowing up cheekily like soft marshmallows you see at candy stores. "the girls are still in the cafeteria. I just had to leave a few things here so my bag wouldn't be that heavy."

"oh," Youngbae fidgeted, not knowing what to say, "So I heard you're on a date with Heechul tomorrow"

Sohee's cheeks flushed tremendously. 

WTH? So what now, does he like him or something?

"Well, he's freaking persistent, you know. Adnd he's not that bad. It's worth a shot, I guess."

"Ah," Youngbae silently sighed, turning his mood incredibly sour.

"Why do you ask?" Sohee's eyes were somewhat hopeful for something that Youngbae couldn't quite distinguish.

"I-I was just, you know..just, uhm wondering if somebody asks you out tomorrow too. Would you go out with him?"

Sohee laughed, her sweet chuckles were all music to his ears. "Well, it depends ." she replied, murmuring something that he couldn't hear.

Youngbae felt a tinge of hope light up in him. "i just..I have something for you."

Her eyes lit up, ecstatic of what would it be.
"Really, oppa? What is it?"


Youngbae pulled up his sleeves and flipped his notebook open where he slid the letter.

But much to his surprise, the folded letter was nowhere to be found. He rummaged his notebook thoroughly, almost tearing up the blank pages.

"oppa, are you alright? is something wrong?" Sohee asked timidly, wondering what drove Youngbae in panic all of a sudden.

"Damn it." Youngbae cursed, "Where the hell is that letter?"

 


***
"..............I'll still cherish you, even if you say NO.

With much irrefutable love,
♥Dong Youngbae
.


Heechul laughed as he finished youngbae's letter. So Mr. Shy Boy has plands to ask Sohee out. Ridiculous. Truly ridiculous. 

"Does he think he would a stand a chance against me?" he asked Sungmin smugly.

Sungmin and Heechul were in the library while the rest of the SUJU members were scattered all around the campus.

"Who knows?" Sungmin replied, ignoring the sharp stares he's been receiving from the librarian. "there are rumors that Sohee has a crush on him."

"Those are just plain stupid rumors with no factual basis," Heechul darted back. "And besides I'll make sure of my victory after our date."

Sungmin chuckled as he understood what Heechul meant. "Why don't you make a love letter just like Youngbae's to make it more romantic?"

Heechul grinned. "Good Idea"

"So start making one. I'll help you."

But Heechul just shook his head, a playful grin playing on his lips. "Why make one, when we have Youngbae's?" 

He got his sign pen from his pocket and scratched out Youngbae's name, replacing it with his.


.....


With Much Irrefutable Love,


Kim Heechul



"Ain't I great?"

 

* * *

 

Sungmin beamed and gave him a thumbs up.

"Now, Youngbae should prepare for a broken heart, Sohee would clearly go romantically berserk with this letter. She would certainly jump in j-"

"What letter?" a female voice suddenly intervened, "And how is Youngbae and Sohee related with it?"

Heechul and Sungmin stiffened. They turned around and saw a gorgrous girl, standing 3 feet away from them with her hands resting on her hips. 
Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and doubt as she eyed both of the keenly.

"i said what letter?" she asked, this time a suspicious look hovered on her face.

"Uhm,.. Hi there Sunye..Actually Donghae is not here. He's...."

"Excuse me? But I didn't come here for him. Did you hear me saying I'm looking for him?" They did not fail to notice the grimace of irritation that crossed Sunye's features. "What I was asking was the letter that involved Youngbae and Sohee. What was that all about?"

Sungmin jerked anxiously as Sunye stared at them intensely, not wanting to break her gaze. It was only when Heechul moved his left hand that Sunye's eyes dropped to the neatly folded letter underneath his palm.

She narrowed her eyes to it and snatched it away  from him.

"What is this all about?" She asked, waving it questioningly. 

"That..That's a letter for Sohee, I'm planning to give it to her on our date tomorrow." Heechul replied, perspiring beads of sweat.

"Are you sure?" she asked, doubt written all over her face.

"YES!" Sungmin answered , "100% sure. So uhm.. pls give it back."

"Well, if it's for Sohee," Sunye's lips formed a small smile, "CAN  I READ IT?"

Sungmin and heechul smiled but shook their heads. "It's uhm,.. private..So you can't, sorry"

Sunye scoffed and rolled here eyes. She wasn't stupid not to know that something was definitely wrong with the situation. the nervous movements, the suspicious eye signals and the labored breathings of both boys were clear indications of her theory. She needed to do something fast.

Heechul opened his palm to show that he wants the letter back.

"Fine", she handed him a neatly folded paper with a disappointed face. 

Once Heechul's hands laid on the letter, he quickly murmured a hasty farewell and dragged Sungmin out of the library.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Those boys," Sunye grinned triumphantly should really learn a thing or two from me.

She raised her left hand and fanned Heechul's letter from behind her and chuckled. The one she gave them was a fake, 'twas a memo from the school director for the librarian-- the main reason why she was at the library in the first place.

She opened the letter in no time and read its content.

".,.....................................................................
...........................I like you. I really do. Would you go out with me? I know I may not be the best person when it comes to this but I hope you'll give me a chance to prove my worth.

I'll still cherish you forever even if you say no.

                                                                                                                      With much irrefutable love,
                                                                                                                                   ♥
                                                                                                                                     Kim Heechu
l

Sunye laughed after reading a part of it. So, after all, Heechul has his own sandbox of puppy romance. She knows that she has no righ to amend the letter and interfere with SOhee and Heechul's relationship because it's their choice, but she's really pining for Youngbae, so she decided to play a little trick on him.

She placed the letter in her jacket pocket, got a pen and new paper and wrote,

Dear Jessica,

I know you're desperate for a date because no one in our league would ask you out. So I'm doing you the biggest favor of your life and let you go out with me. I don't care if your brother is Donghae. I know he doesn't like his friends meddling with his family. But your case is different. On Friday night 8:30 pm. Let's meet at the cemetery.


Love lots,
♥Kim Heechul


"that should do the trick" Sunye thought. It would be a punishment for both of them since Jessica keeps on stalking Seunghyun, Yoobin's boyfriend and Heechul placed two dead rats  in Daesung's locker for prank purposes. Daesung had to transfer to another locker farther to their classroom because his previous one just damn stinks. She went outside and searched for Donghae. She easily spotted him near the flight of stairs, talking with Shindong, Khyuhyun and Leeteuk. His face lit up when he saw her approaching.

"Hi there, Sunye. Missed me?" He sneered.

Sunye smiled sarcastically and handed the letter to Donghae. "I met Heechul at the library a while ago and he wants to give this to  your sister, Jessica"

"What's this?" He asked, confusedly.

Sunye shrugged. "Don't know and don't care. I was just asked to give it to her but I thought you might know whre she is, soI'm giving it to you. Bye."

She stepped forward and walked past them when Donghae held her back.

"Yah, Let go of me!" she snapped at him, but he just grinned.

"No, Not until you agree to go out with me"

"You know that I have a boyfriend, right?" 

"Well," his brows lifted lazily, "I do. But don't worry, he won't know. I promise. I know you missed me."

"SHUT UP!" Sunye shouted even louder, "JUST. LET. GO!" 

"You know, I'm kinda curious as to what you've seen in GD and you chose him over me.. Hmm.."

Sunye rolled her eyes. "whatever. Just move on, will you?" She retorted. Sunye winced as she felt her skin sting underneath his grasp.

Sunye used all her strength to get her wrist away from Donghae's grasp but he was stronger and his fists were firm. There was no way out of this one, until he voluntarily drops it. 

This is one of the moments that Sunye regretted not attending Taekwondo classes during her middle school years. -_-

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND, BUBBLE GUM" came a husky authoritative voice from behind. They all turned and saw Jiyong, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri walking towards them.

"Let her go, Donghae" Leeteuk mumbled softly, "We have to be careful, one more riot and the rest of the group face expulsion."

Although reluctant, Donghae dropped her wrist and glared at Big Bang.

Jiyong swiftly s an around Sunye's shoulders and asked , "You okay, babe?" He let his lips brush softly on her temple as he spoke.

Sunye smiled, "Yeah, everything's fine with me."

But Jiyong wasn't satisfied by her answer, he snatched the hand from which wrist Donghae held tautly. His eyes suddenly turned dark and his features tightened when he saw the red mark around his girlfriend's wrist accompanied with a spot of bluish vioelt.

A bruise.

He pressed it gently.

"Ah." Sunye whimpered, surprised by the sudden wave of pain the bruise caused. She then bit her lips, when she noticed the intensity of Jiyong's stares.

"Oh, no. They are so gonna get it." Seunghyun mumbled, saking his head regretfully.

"Didn't they know that Jiyong hates it when Sunye gets hurt.....even a little?" Daesung muttered in reply.

"Yeah" Seungri seconded the motion, "Talk about an OVERLY PROTECTIVE boyfriend. Psh."

"Does it hurt?" Jiyong asked Sunye. She could still see his serious graven face.

"Not really." She smiled uncomfortably. "It's nothing, Ji. You don't have to worry. Let's go." She tried to drag him out of the place but he didn't budge.

"Typical pro-peace Sunye" Seunghyun jittered to Daesung. 

She glared at him and turned to Jiyong with pleading and hopeful eyes. "Oppa, let's go....Please."

As much as she disliked Donghae's arrogance, waging a fight would be the least she would want to happen. She was aware that if SUJU would get involve in another fight, all 13 of them would be expelled from the school and their eviction would absolutely eat her with guilt. 

"0ppa, don't engage. Let's just get out of here." Sunye insisted while trying to grab Jiyong's arm.

Jiyong looked at her and smiled, a playful smile that bewildered Sunye to the extent that it made her blush. 

He tilted his head downwards and kissed her on the lips. The next thing Sunye knew was it's as if time slowed down. 

It was only when she felt Jiyong's tongue intrude that Sunye realized what was he doing and on what purpose he had to do it.  Jiyong kows that Sunye dislike fights so kissing her infront of Donghae would fire him up in jealousy and shall therefore serve as his revenge.

"Jiyong is one smart-" Seunghyun smirked.

Sunye tried to pull back because she knew that the longer their lips touch, the angrier Donghae would be and the greater the possibility of a fight to ensue. But Jiyong held her head firmly, ravishing passionately. 

Donghae, on the other hand, seethed in fury and lunged on Jiyong, throwing Sunye aside. He launched his first punch to him but Jiyong was swift enough to dodge. Jiyong balled his fist and hit Donghae's stomach, sending Dongahe reeling backwards. He attacked him and struck his jaw with an uppercut. "Jiyong stop!" Sunye shouted.

Despite Donghae's dilapitated condition, he stood up and wiped the blood that trickled down his nose. He tried side stepping Jiyong, but ended up stumbling on his own feet.

"Daesung, stop them!" Sunye pleaded Daesung. But Seunghyun held his arm.

"You know we are not allowed to interfere. I'm sorry, Sunye." Seunghyun burbled mournfully.

She turned to Seungri for help but he just shook his head.

Frustrated Sunye yelled again, "Stop it! You two.. STOP!!...STOP! STOP! STOP IT!"

But both boys were deaf to her pleas. Donghae found an opportunity to punch Jiyong when he had his guard down but Jiyong recovered quickly and kicked his knees. Donghae wobbled backwards and was on the floor when Jiyong jabbed him on the chest.

"STOP!" Sunye screamed again. She didn't want this. Yes, she hated Donghae but seeing how Jiyong hurt him--hurt a person, in general, just makes her heart sick. 

Donghae's face was a mess but his pride wouldn't let him hold back. He threw a punch on his opponent but Jiyong, as skilled as he is, was the first one to strike. He clutched Dongahe's collar and hit his face continuously without stopping. 

Donghae's face was distorted and he tried to fight but his body was already giving up. 

It was only then he realized that he got too far when Sunye felt silent. 

He let go of Donghae reluctantly and turned to look at Sunye who was in turn staring at him intently. Her face was emotionless.

If there were moments that Jiyong hates the most, this was one of those. When Min Sunye just abruptly becomes grimly quiet and her features transform to a relxingly passive one.

It was a sign.

A sign that indicated how angry she was. A sign that xif the situation can't be helped, than she has to take matters in her own hands.

"Uh, oh,..Noona,.." Seungri murmured.

Jiyong wiped his lips from a drop of blood and sighed, walking towards Sunye. "Babe, look.. this was J-"

But Sunye interrupted him. "KWON JI YONG. YOU DISAPPOINT ME."

She whisked away Jiyong's hands and walked away without even sparing him a glance.

"looks like you made it easier for me to get her back." Dongahe uttered between his exhausted breathings.

Jiyong glared at him and prodded for the other Big Bang members to accompany him in following Sunye.

It's gonna be a long-as$ day.

* * *"Oppa, what's the problem?" Sohee asked Youngbae who was now on the verge of breaking everything around him.

"it should be here" he mumbled to himself, "I AM SURE that I placed it here" He was tearing up his history notebook hysterically while Sohee stood infront of him, confused.

"Oppa, is it mis--" Sohee was cut off when Youngbae suddenly stopped as if he recalled something important, and whispered murderously, "KIM HEECHUL, YOU AS$HOLE."

He  slid the letter inside his history notebook and walked rather slowly  towards the cafeteria where everyone was spending their leisure time  together. He was so engrossed with his thoughts of possible rejection  and other future feasibility concerning confession when Heechul and his  friends bumped unto him.

"Hey  man, watch it!!"

Youngbae  stared at the person who spoke and saw Heechul chewing a gum.


"You  watch it!" he glared as he picked up his history notebook which slipped  off his hands due to the impact. "Bubble Gum"
"Heechul? What did Heechul do?" She asked. 

Youngbae couldn't meet her gaze. Yeah right, his first confession is a big failure. -__-. That piece of $hit., maybe he purposely bumped him to get his letter. "But how did he know about my letter?" Youngbae thought. "Maybe some good guy or girl or gay, or whatever found it from somewhere and decide to give it back to me. That'd be great. But that means that somebody already knew about his love for Sohee before he even gets the chance to confess""  Damn, that .

"Oppa, it's okay if you lost it or something, but what does Heechul have to with it? Pls. Tell me, oppa." 

Youngbae sighed. he was sure that Sohee wouldn't stop asking him until he fills her with information. Knowing her, she could probably go on all day long.  So, with the reamining esteem he had, he said, "Why don't we take a walk around the campus first?"

---


Donghae just finished cleaning his face from the brawl he had with Jiyong and was now on the way to Jessica's classroom. He remembered the letter Sunye personally delivred from Heechul. He was going to give it Jessica JUST because Sunye handed it personally to him.

He spotted Jessical along the corridors with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Oppa!! What are you doing here?"

"From Heechul." Donghae gave the letter and bade farewell as Jessica got hold of it.

"Why is your brother like that? Like he's cold to u or something?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, because I did something caused him to lose his precious Sunye to Jiyong."

Taeyeon's brows quirked. "What it is it?"

"None of your business." jessica retorted and opened the letter.

Jessica's face practically turned red in rage as soon as she finished reading the letter.

"Me?!? DESPERATE!?! NO WAY!" she fumed.

Tiffany held back her laughter at the part where Heechul mentioned the venue. "Cemtery?Nice pick. What is this? A halloween date?"

"SHUT UP!" Jessica snapped, she crumpled the letter and threw it at the trash bin. "FCUK that Heechul for thinking I'm an idiot who likes him. So what if he's cute?! He's got a nasty phobia on birds. Pshh. Gay, much?"

"Tomorrow is Friday, right? I hezrd he has a date with Sohee." Taeyeon said. 

"Really?" Jessica asked, then her face lit up. "Well, there'll be no date for them then."

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at Jessica confusingly. She just smiled and got a paper, and pen from her pink bag and started writing something.

* * * 

"Sunye.. wait!! wait!" Jiyong tried to catch up with Sunye as she walked away from him. He already send the boys to the other girls too. She didn't turn back despite Jiyong's persistent pleas for her to listen to him.

Finally, when the distance between them decreased to a shorter length, he grabbed Sunye's arm and twirled her around.

"Will you please just listen, first?" Jiyong begged. "babe, I'm sorry, okay? I'm really, really sorry"

"Save your apologies, Jiyong. None of them would work. I've had enough." Sunye snapped. 

"I didn't mean to -"

"You mean, you didn't mean to kiss me in fron of Donghae to make him jealous. you didn't mean to initiate a fight there when you know they'll be expelled if they're involved in another brawl, you didn't mean not to isten to me when i was practically begging you to stop? Then what do you intend to mean, huh? Jiyong, I'm tired of understanding the things you always didn't mean to do."

"I was just trying to protect you.. He hurt you--

"PROTECT ME?!" Sunye yelled disbelievingly, "Jiyong, that was just a fcuken bruise, Goddammit.! Just a bruise! I won't die because of it. If this is what your protection amounts to well, thank you very much, but I don't need it. You're just so possessive, you know. What are you so scared of huh?That you'll lose me to Donghae? If you do, then that simply means you don't trust me at all. And this relationship won't work if there's no trust between us. I'm not your property Jiyong! I'm nobody's property!" Sunye snatched her hand away, "So you don't have no right to act as if you own me." 

"Okay.. I'm sorry.. I love you, Sun.. I promise to change..."

"Change,!! How many talks did we have about this? and the result is still the same.. You're just too good at playing words with me."

"Sunye, i admit I've overdone it.. and i'm so so sorry.."

"Overdone it?!!" Sunye smiled sarcastically, "NO! You haven't overdone this!. I'M DONE WITH THIS.!"

Jiyong froze, his eyes narrowed while his features darkened. "Are you ending things with me.?"

Suddenly Sunmi and Seungri popped out from nowhere, "Ending things? what's happening here, unnie?Oppa?"  

"if you want to put it that way, then yes." Sunye ignored Sunmi for a while..

"Well, I DON'T" Jiyong said firmly.

Sunye smirked and removed her jacket. It was the jacket that Jiyong gave her for New Year. She tossed it to Sunmi and faced the graven dragon.

 


"Well, I do."

****

| Guys I have to cut it until here, because my original post was cut off too. Part 2 will be tomorrow. Stay tuned. 
Uhm.. Anyone knows what happened to the original letter? |