19.

You Were Mine

It'd been less than 5 minutes and the person was here who the ahjumma called. I heard the boys get up. I looked up and waved bye to them as they went in the van. They all had trouble walking. It was funny to watch, so I giggled. Wait! Are they leaving me? I pouted.


"Don't worry. I'll get you home," I heard a voice. 


My vision was blurry, but when it cleared up I saw Junhyung. I didn't want him to take me home! I want him to leave me alone! I need to get away from him right now.


"You," I gave him a glare,"don't take me home. I'll go walking. Go away."


As I got up, I lost control of my legs and fell to the ground. My vision was blurry too. This . He rushed me up to my feet to get some of my balance back. I then hugged him. What am I doing? Instead of letting go, I hugged him.


"Rin," he said.


"I hate you," I mumbled.


"Rin, I miss you," he said,"I miss you and I still love you."


"I don't know what I feel for you, Junnie," I said.


"Rin, you know what?" he said.


"What?" I asked. 


"You look beautiful tonight. Just like always," he kissed my forehead. 
 

"Don't do this to me," I said.


"Why not? Who says," he said.


"Everyone is telling me to forget you. I'm telling myself to forget you," I said. 


"Rin," he said.


"Let's go," I said,"I'm cold."


"Here," he took off his jacket and put it on me,"let's go."


Since I couldn't walk to well because I was too dizzy, he gave me a piggyback ride. When we got to his car, he put me down and helped me into his car. He had a blanket and covered my legs. Then he came into the car. He started the car and we were on our way to my apartment


"So... Rin, what do you think of Hara?" he asked.


"I hate her," I said.


"Are you jealous?" he asked,"that jealous?"


"Ha," I laughed,"as if. I'm mad. What right does she have to your heart, when you were mine for so long? Is that fair? I loved you so much! But you know what, I hate you too. You decided to come into my life as a caring person then into my boyfriend and then my life ruiner."


"I see," he said.


"I hate you so much for doing this to me when I loved you so much," I cried,"your a jerk. A bad jerk."


"I know. I am," he said.

We soon got to my apartment. He helped me out. He gave me a piggyback ride again. He walked with me on his back. I hugged him tightly. When we got to my apartment, he opened the door and came in. He still rememebers my passcode? He set me down on the couch. I watched him walked to the kitchen. 

"Here," he came back with a glass of water.

"Thanks," I drank. 

When I was finished with the glass, I gave it to him. Who returned to the kitchen to put it back. Then he came back. He then kneeled in front of me and looked at me in the eyes. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. He put a hand on my cheeknand came closer. I wanted to move, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes as I felt him come closer and closer. Then I felt his lips on mine. Don't do this to me. Tears started falling down my cheeks. This is wrong, but why can't I pull away. Then I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. This is wrong was all I thought.


Now guys... I need you to do me a huge favor. Please? Vote in this poll for me, so that I can continue writing. Who ever gets in most votes in the next 2 days will be who Rin is going to be with and I am going to be writing that on your choice. Who ever gets the most votes I will write according to the poll. So please vote^^ I spent 2 late nights wiritng for you all. I love you all thanks for subbing. I'm a really happy person writing these stories for you~