18.

You Were Mine

I was getting ready to leave my apartment. I wore black shorts, a white blouse, and white high tops. I put a clip in my hair to put back my bangs. My phone started ringing. I had a hard time finding it since I couldn't find it at all. I then found it in the living room. It was Gi Kwang.


"Hello?" I answered. 
 

"Are you ready?" he said.
 

"Yeah," I said.
 

"Okay. We just got here," he said.
 

"Okay. I'll be there soon," I hung up.
 

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and keys in. I closed the door and used the elevator to get down. I walked out the building and they were in the van. They opened the door and Dongwoon came out.
 

"Noona, you look so pretty!" he said.
 

"Thanks," I smiled.
 

"Come in," he helped me in the van.
 

"Hey, Rin," their manager said.
 

"Hi, sunbae," I said.
 

"Good job getting to work in the company," he said,"welcome to Cube."
 

"Thanks," I said.
 

Then we were on our way. We were going to just an outside place to eat and drink. I refused to go somewhere fancy. I just wanted to be in a regular place and feel the cold air of the outside. When we got there, sunbae left us.

 

"Call me to pick you all up," sunbae said.
 

"We will," I said.
 

Then he left us. The boys started ordering. I wanted kimbap. They ordered that for me and some spicy kimchi soup. The food smelled good. That my stomach growled a little. It wasn't loud though.
 

"So how have you been, Rinnie?" Doojoon asked.
 

"Good. I guess," I said.
 

"Do you actually miss him?" Hyun Seung asked. 
 

"Huh?" I said.
 

"You know, noona," Dongwoon said.
 

"I... do. Just a bit, but I will forget him," I said.
 

"You have us," Gi Kwang said.
 

"Yeah," I nodded. 
 

Then the ahjumma brought some soju that we ordered. I opened mine and drank. It was really bitter. I hated the taste, but I don't really care anymore. I just wanted t drink a bit.
 

"Woah, Rin," Yoseob said.
 

"I thought you hated soju," Doojoon said.
 

"I need to forget," I said,"crying isn't enough."
 

"So you do miss him? A lot?" Dongwoon said.
 

"In some ways," I said.
 

"Don't you hate him?" Doojoon asked.
 

"I do," I said,"I really do."
 

I didn't want to cry, but what else could I do? I drank a bit more. Then our food came. We all started eating. They were talking about their come back coming soon. It seemed interesting. I was excited to see them come back.

 

We talked and talked. About just anything. We ate and drank so much that Gi Kwang and Yoseob were cracking jokes. Hyun Seung and Doojoon were singing while Dongwoon was just talking to me about Pokemon. Mostly Pikachu which was my favorite Pokemon. And then me? I was crying.

 

"I hate him so much!" I said,"and Hara too! What right does she have to his heart when he was mine for so long? He was mine! Even though he was a bad boyfriend... I loved him!"
 

"Get over him! He's a loser who doesn't deserve you!" Gi Kwang said.
 

"Rin, what did you see in him anyways?" Hyun Seung said.
 

"I don't know... but I always remember I am still here because of him," I cried,"why couldn't he have just let me alone."
 

"Because he cared for you, noona," he said.
 

"Really?" I asked,"he wouldn't have hurt me if that's the case."
 

"Don't defend that moron!" Yoseob said.
 

"He sort of has a point though," Gi Kwang said,"he was panicing. I remembered."

 

We went on for an hour or so. We still talked about him. They were all giving me advice to find a better guy and get over him as soon as possible. He was just so hard to get over...The ahjumma soon came to me.
 

"Miss, do you have a phone?" she asked.
 

"Yes... why?" I asked.
 

"To call your parents to come and get you," she said.
 

"Here," I handed her my phone,"but my parents won't answer since they're not here anymore."
 

"I'll just call whoever is #2 on your speed dial," she said.
 

"Okay," I nodded. 
 

I rested my head on the table. Who is #2 on my speed dial? I really can't remember at all. I hope its Min though. Even though Min would probably kill me. She was the only one I got. I then heard the ahjumma talking.
 

"Hello?" she said,"I have 5 boys and a girl here. Apparently they drank a lot and someone needs to pick them up. I'm about to close and just can't leave them here."
 

Then there was silence. The other person on the other line must be talking. I wonder who it is though...
 

"Okay. Thank you," she said.
 

Then the ahjumma ended the call and returned to me with my phone. 
 

"Thank you," she said. 
 

"Welcome," I nodded.
 

I layed my head down again. Who is coming for me and the boys?