16.

You Were Mine

"Whatever. Junnie, let's go," she pulled him by his arm.


W-what!? My eyes widened as I saw them go. He turned around and looked at me, he gave me a sorry look. Then I saw Hara turn around and smirk at me. JUNNIE!?! How dare she!?! Junnie, my . That's what I called him and no one else.


"Rin... you okay?" Gi Kwang asked me.


"No, Kwang, I'm not... H-how dare she?" I said,"t-that's what I'd call him! Who is she? Who is she to take him away from me? What right did she have to take his heart when he was mine for so long?"


"Rin," Gi Kwang hugged me.


"I hate them both! I hate them so much," I said.


"Rin, don't be like that," he said.


"I hate this feeling... of missing him when I know I shouldn't," I said,"I'm too tired." 


"Rin!!!" we hears voices and we turned around.


It was Dongwoon and Yoseob. They came running to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged them back. They're so cute. 


"If we'd known you'd be here, we would have been here to watch you and cheer you on," Dongwoon smiled.


"Awhhh. Thank you," I ruffled his hair.


"Your so short, noona," he laughed.


"Well your so tall," I laughed.


"Give me some love too!" Yoseob pouted,"I miss you so much!" 


"I miss you too," I said,"you should come visit me."


"Why don't you just come and visit us? And put that witch in her place," Yoseob said.


"You should've just seen her before," Gi Kwang said,"it was funny."

 

"Yeah," I nodded,"Where is Hyun Seung and Doojoon?"


"They were unlucky and couldn't escape," Dongwoon said.


"You guys came here without asking?" I said and gave them a look,"shame on you! Let's get you both back."


"But noona!" Dongwoon said.


"Nope. Nope. That is bad. Bad kids," I shook my head,"let's go. On our way, I have to stop by the CEO's office to talk to his secretary." 


"Okay. Let's go!" Yoseob said.


We walked out the mini theater. They showed around as we made our way t the CEO's office.  They helped me there and the secretary was there.  She smiled warmly at me. Shin Jihyun?


"Miss Shin?" I said.


"Yes, dear, do you need anything?" she asked.


"Um. Yes," I nodded,"the CEO told me to tell you that tomorrow I'll be coming tomorrow at 7:00AM."
 

"Okay. Got it. Thank you for letting me know," she smiled.


"Thank you," I bowed.


Then we were on our way to where ever Doojoon and Hyun Seung was. I haven't seen them in a while and I missed them a lot. I just followed Yoseob and Dongwoon. We ended up in their dance studio.


"Rin's here!" Yoseob burst the door open.


"Tadah!" Dongwoon and Gi Kwang pushed me in the room.


"Hey guys," I smiled.


"Rin!" they ran to me and hugged me.


"I missed you," Hyun Seung said.


"I did too," I said.


"Rin, you should really come and visit. Its really boring without you," Doojoon said.

 

"Ehhh... I'll think about it," I said,"I wouldn't want to intrude."


"You're always so polite," Hyun Seung patted my head,"that's a good girl."


"Rin, you'd never intrude. You're always welcomed at our place," Doojoon said.


"Unlike that witch," Yoseob made a face. 


"Hey, I can hear you," we turned around to see Junhyung sitting on the floor. 


"Good then you know," Hyun Seung said. 


I didn't even notice him sitting there at all. Maybe because I finally stopped being so nervous around him. I stopped feeling his aura. I stared at him for a while that it became awkward. 


"So what were you doing here, Rin?" Doojoon asked.


"Well, she got the job for the professional pianist here," Gi Kwang said. 


"Rinnie, you're working here now?" Hyun Seung asked. 


"Yeah," I smiled. 


"Let's celebrate!" Doojoon said,"for our dear Rinnie."


"Let's go drinking!" Gi Kwang said. 


"Really?" I asked,"I can?"


"Don't you dare, Lee Gi Kwang," Junhyung said.


I'll be updating a few more chapters soon. Don't worry. I'm not lying^^ I've spent 2 late nights writing this and the upcoming chapters