03.

You Were Mine

I woke up the next morning. I looked at my phone. It was 9:30. I got up and wash up then got dressed. I decided to eat breakfast. I ate rice, soybean soup, and kimchi. I didn't eat a lot though. I washed the dishes and went to my room. I looked at myself. My long hair bothered me. I should get it cut... I want to look different, now. I looked in my closet. I had such nice looking stuff.

 

"I won't be wearing these stuff too much," I spoke to myself.

 

I shoved them half in the back and the rest I'm giving away. I need to get new clothes. I won't be wearing bright things like before. I want to be different. I'll go shopping soon. I decided to change into different clothes. I want to get my hair cut short. Really short. I chose this:

I felt cold. I walked out of my apartment. I need to get a hair cut and new clothes. I walked to the nearest hair salon and walked in.

 

"Good morning," I smiled.

 

"Good morning, Rin," Lee Min, my best friend, said.

 

"Min, I want something different with my hair this time," I said.

 

"Like what?" she asked. She made me sit in a chair.

 

"I want my old color hair back," I said,"and my hair really short."

 

"Well, I can dye it to your old color and it will grow out and he the same," she said,"how short do you want your hair?"

 

"Short as Sunny from Girl's Generation in The Boys," I said.

 

"Ooh. Going for something new?" she asked.

 

"Yes, ma'am," I stated proudly.

 

I watched all my hair get cut off. I week ago I was proud of how long it grew. Now... I just don't care, I don't want it anymore. It felt painful cutting all my hair, but that's my process of changing myself. I'm changing my style.

 

"Junhyung cheated on me," I said.

 

"What? You're lying right? He loves you!" she said.

 

"I'm not lying... I saw him, Min," I said. I won't cry, not anymore.

 

"Well... did you guys break up?" she asked. I widened my eyes... I almost forgot about that.

 

"No... I forgot," I said.

 

"Oh," she said.

 

"I'll meet up with him later... I guess," I said, calmly.

 

"Yeah," she said,"so black hair?"

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

She dyed my hair black. I looked at myself. I looked different. I liked it though. Its something I like. I'm new, an new person. I'll be a strong person. I payed Min for my hair.

 

"Thanks, Min!" I said, happily.

 

"No problem, Rinnie," she smiled,"now they can tell us apart."

 

"Yeah," I waved and left.

 

Min and I looked alike. Even our names were alike. What's funny is that I have one dimple on one cheek and Min has it on the other, so its one big smile. We also lift our pinkies when drinking water. I lift the right and she lifts the left. We could be sisters for all we know. I walked to many clothing stores. I got lots of skinny jeans of dark blue, white, black, and light blue. I got some shorts too. Most shirts I bought were red, blue, gray, black, white, green, and some pink. I bought sweatpants, hoodie, and sweaters. I walked home with a lot of bags. I got home and organized my clothes. Then I took a shower.

 

"I need to talk to him," I said, getting out of the shower. I was thinking about it the whole time in there,"yes I do."

 

I got dressed in my new style. He'll see a difference in me. Of course he will, definitely will. I'm going back to the way I was before I met him. I was an emotional wreck, but I was helped by all of the B2st members and I am very thankful. Especially to Gi Kwang, he always stayed by my side.

  I grabbed my phone, and dialed Junhyung. He answered quickly.

 

 "Rinnie," he sounded happy.

 

"Yong Junhyung-ssi, I need to speak with you," I said, coldly.

 

"Of course," he said,"what time and where?"

 

"Are you busy right now?" I asked.

 

"No, we can meet up now. At the nearest park?" he asked.

 

"Sure," I said.

 

"See you there," he said.

 

"Bye," I hung up.

 

Its time to break up, Yong Junhyung. I walked out of my apartment and went to the park. It took about 8 minute to get there.  I sat on a bench and waited for him. I felt hurt even though I want to forget him...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No school today^^ Yay! hehe