14.

You Were Mine

After the movie was done, I stretched. We then cleaned up. We washed the dishes together and then went to the living room again. I sat on the couch and Gi Kwang sat next to me. Then he cleared his throat.

 

"Rinnie..." he said.

 

"Yeah?" I responded.

 

"Well... Cube's CEO wants a professional pianist and I was wondering if you wanted to do it," he said,"its a good opportunity to show off your talent."

 

"I sounds good, but... I don't know," I said,"I... don't want to see him..."

 

"Don't worry. I'll be there and the rest of Beast. We're here to support you, so do it. You can be with me all the time," he said,"please?"

 

"I don't know," I said.

 

"Please! Please! Please!" he begged,"or I'm not leaving."

 

"Good," I said,"I don't care. I want you to stay with me."

 

"I won't let you sleep," he said.

 

"Too bad. I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired," I got up and went to my room.

 

"Well, I'm going to bother you," he said.

 

I brushed my teeth and face. Then I went to open my bed, but Gi Kwang. I gave him the 'what the heck' look, but he just smiled. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.

 

"Please," he got closer to me.

 

"Why?" I said.

 

"Because I'm bored without you, Rinnie," he said," and its a good opportunity."

 

"I just... don't want to see him," I said,"because if I do I think I might just cry. Cry because I loved him so much. I loved him even when he forgot my birthday, even when he forgot to pick me up, and even when he gave me an allergic reaction. I loved him for the person I was when I was around him because I felt happy and loved, but it all was a lie. It was a lie when I found him in our apartment with that girl that I hate so much now."

 

I soon started crying because even though he was kind of bad at being my boyfriend I loved him. I love him for him, but he just ended up hurting me. Hurting me in the worst: betrayal. I've never felt so hurt.

 

"Don't cry, Rinnie," Gi Kwang hugged me,"I'm sorry."

 

"Its okay," I sighed,"maybe. I should take the job. Maybe seeing him everyday will make me tired of him and I can get over him. I'll do it."

 

"Are you sure?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

"I'm really sure," I said,"and I'll get to be with you! Like you said, it'd be fun."

 

"Okay then," he said,"but I'm watching you. I'm not really convinced."

 

"Come on, Gi Kwang," I said,"you were the one who just told me to do it and now you're not convinced? Are you acting all pabo now?"

 

"Fine," he said,"I'm convinced. I'm so happy! Its going yo be fun!!!"

 

"It is," I smiled,"so how do I start?"

 

"Well tomorrow I'll come and pick you up around 6:00AM. I'll take you to the company and speak with the CEO that you want to take the position. I'm recommending you so you have a good chance," he said.

 

"Oh. I see," I said.

 

"Yeah," he said,"so go get some sleep. Be sure to wake up early to get ready and eat something."

 

"I will," I said.

 

"So get some sleep," he said,"I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow."

 

"Good night," I yawned.

 

I then layed in my bed. I heard Gi Kwang leaving. I closed my eyes. Hehe. Yong Junhyung. You're going to wish you never hurt me. You'll see. I'll be there to see you every day.


Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'll be updating now because its my summer vacation and I don't have boring homework to hold me back from updating!