Nothing's Over

My Lucky Star

I feel the wind blow in this place. There I see the stars beyond this window pane, shining so bright here in this night. Here I feel the sence of love. Deep in my heart I cry for you, every tear that falls feels like a wound. The stars in the skies gently shines taking away my pain.

I hear a voice gently singing along with me I hear a voice gently saying 'don't be afraid I turn around to see Scarlett standing there at my door. She didn't look like her bubbly self today. Even though she had a smile on I knew that under that smile there was something wrong. Not wanting to bring it up, we both continue singing, untill she reaches my bed and lays down hugging my pillow. Her voice kept repeating in my head, she's such a great singer.

"Woohyun, sing me a lullaby. I love your voice." She turned towards me pleading with her eyes.
"You weren't supposed to hear me sing. I'm not good. Why don't you ask Sunggyu to sing you a lullaby?" She looks at me
"From what I just heard, your better than Sunggyu. But if I wasn't supposed to hear that then I'll pretend I never did." She looked away, squished my pillow and focused on the ceiling. I promised myself I would never sing infront of someone again, but it just felt as if I should tell her the reason why. But I refused myself to think that and stayed silent. 
"If so lets just pretend you never heard me sing either. What are you working on?" She suddenly gets up and heads toward my direction.
"Homework. Shouldn't you also be doing your homework?"
"Don't feel like it. Woohyun take me to that one place again. Please?" She grabbed my arm and jumped up and down.
"What one place?"
"You know that place you took me last week friday?" Oh, that place.
"Don't blame me when your teachers yell at you for not finishing your homework." I took her hand and led her outside of the house.

We were laying down under the tree looking up at the clouds again. This time I could feel her sadness linger in the air. We were just laying there until she broke the silence like always.

"Woohyun, why weren't I supposed to hear you sing? You have such a beautiful voice."
"Why do I have to pretend that I never heard you sing?" She stayed silent and so did I. Until I surprised myself and for the first time I broke the silence.
"I've always wanted to become a singer. Eversince I was born, but my parents don't want me going with that path. My parents and I had a huge arguement about it. I realized that I was losing my parents because of my worthless dream. Since then I promised myself I'd never sing infront of anybody ever and only myself. But I guess I couldn't keep my promise today." I've never told anyone this before but it felt good. It felt like a burden was taken off my shoulders. It just felt right to be telling Scarlett this even thought its only been a month and a half since I've known her.
"Your dream isn't worthless." She turned to look at me. "I think your dream is amazing. Keep your dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remeber all things are possible for those who believe.“ I look over at her and I swear I saw sadness flash over her eyes before smiling at me and said "Nothing's Over."

I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know how to react. No one's ever told me this before. No one's ever cared about my dream. I didn't feel good. I felt ...
"Woohyun, I'm sorry. We didn't have to talk about it. I'm so sorry." What kinda man am I? What kinda man crys infront of a girl? I'm such a wimp. Why am I so weak that I cry to let Scarlett see me this way? Suddenly I feel Scarlett putting her skinney arms around me, at first I tried pulling away but gave in and put my head on her shoulder more tears flooding my eyes and staining her shirt. We stay like that for awhile until my phone rings.

"Hello?"
"Woohyun?! Listen, Scarlett just found out of the news that our grandpa past away. I can't find her anywhere I'm sure she ran off. Could you help me look for her?" It was Sunggyu. I had been so worked up about my own problems I forgot Scarlett had been acting wierd today. I looked over at her and she probably knew it was Sunggyu so she was getting up but I grabbed for her arm, she froze looked at me and sat back down.
"Yeah I'll help you look for her. Sunggyu are you okay?"
" *sigh* yeah I'm alright. Scarlett's the one you should be worrying about though. Thanks for caring though man." I could hear sadness in his voice also.
"Yeah, just call me if you need anything." I hung up and looked at Scarlett. She was just sitting there looking at what ever was before her. "Scarlett, why didn't you say anything?" I reach over to embrace her but she brushes off my touch and brings her knees to her chest and hugs her knees.
"Why'd you lie that I wasn't with you?" She asks.
"Don't you want to be alone. Dont' you just wanna escape reality right now? I was helping you. A simple thank you would've been nice."
"Thank you." She whispered. I saw her brush away a tear. I tried to embrace her again but she refused. She stood up and went over to the tree sat back down and leaned against the tree. She looked up at the tree with sadness. I've never seen this side of Scarlett before. She's always so bright and always has infinite energy. She even comforted me when she had her own problems that were worse than mine. So this is who she is. She doesn't like expressing her self. The only expression she shows is happiness, even though sometimes she may not even be happy. We stay like this for a while, her at the tree, me looking at her until she gets up and says she wants to go home. She walks toward the maze of grass that leads to my car, but I stop her. I make her look me in the eyes.

"Scarlett. Nothing's Over, life goes on." Thats when she brakes down and falls to the ground in sobs. This time she doesn't refuse and I embrace her. Her head on my chest and my arms around her. We stay like this until she calmed down a bit. She gets out of my arms and stands up, I stand up also.

She sighs and says "Pinky swear you won't tell anyone about this?"
"About what?"
"You know, about my meltdown."
"haha Okay I pinky swear." I lock pinkeys with her and we set off to our neighborhood.

"Thank you so much. I really owe you."
"Let's just say we both owe each other after today."I looked at her and smiled. She smiled also and got out of the car. Sunggyu and Dongwoo, Scarlett's brother came running out.
"Scarlett! Woohyun!" Dongwoo hugs Scarlett first and pretends to hit her on her head. "Yah! You know how worried everyone was?" Dongwoo says.
"I'm sorry."
"Thanks so much Woohyun." Sunggyu turns to towards at me and bows.
"Yeah. Anything for my bro."
Scarlett laughed and said "Thanks Woohyun. See you tomorrow at school." I nod and wave at all of them and got in my car. As I drove away I looked in the mirror seeing Scarlett, Dongwoo and Sunggyu walk up to Scarlett's home. I then looked up at the stars thinking how much they loved to shine.

Authors Note:
Hi guys! :] Notice how I have Woohyun and Scarlett say "Nothings Over" so many times. Its because this chapter was kinda inspired by the two words "Nothings Over." But I hope you guys enjoyed it and have fun spazzing about Infinite later today :]
Also here is the song that I got the lyrics in the begining of this chapter from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv48oF9f33Y