We fell in love

My Lucky Star

My manager told me I've been too busy and that I needed a day off so everyone in Infinite left me all alone. I was sitting out on the patio outside my home thinking how could they just leave me like this? And even after I had asked them to get me on as many shows as they could they left me with nothing to do the entire day? I sighed thinking of what to do with myself. 

I was bored and decided to walk to a cafe and get a cup of coffee. As I was walking there enjoying the nice summer air and the sun rays I kept thinking about what Scarlett had said about seeing so many faces but never really knowing about their story. Now I was as curious as Scarlett sounded that night. I walked in and didn't order a cup of coffee like I said I would but instead ordered iced tea. I went to an empty table near the entrance and sat down reading a book.
"Excu-" I looked up to see a girl spinning around to have her back facing me. I looked at her confused as to what she was gonna say. Was she a fan? Maybe she was just shocked to see Infinite's Woohyun? The girl quickly ran out of the cafe leaving without a word. I looked to the ground to find a phone on the floor assuming that the phone belonged to the girl that rushed out the cafe. I picked it up and ran after her. I ran in the crowd of people and couldn't find her after I got out of that crowd of people I saw her walking. I finally caught up to her.
"Excuse me miss I think you dropped this." She didn't hear me and kept walking. I repeated myself and tapped her shoulder to make her stop but she didn't.
"Uh, sorry that's not mine." I looked at her as she walked away, confusion written all over my face. I stopped and thought to myself that maybe it really didn't belong to her. I clicked the end button on the phone to see if there was anything I could do to get it back to the owner when I was super surprised. The picture on the screen was a picture of me! I was so confused why would a fan that had a picture of me on the front screen of their phone lie to me that it wasn't their phone? Then it hit me. I thought back to when I saw the girl twirling around and I got a glimpse of the girl's face. I thought I was just hallucinating but I think I'm actually not. I run and try looking for the girl again. I spot her right before she turns the corner. I sprint towards her direction and finally again caught up to her.
"Excuse me miss, I'm sure this is your phone." She again doesn't even turn to look at me making it even more obvious that I'm not hallucinating.
"I'm sorry, sir but it's really not mine." She keeps walking but I grab for her arm.
"Scarlett, cut the act!" I spin her around to face me and as I predicted, it was her. "I knew it was you and I know this is your phone." She quickly tried to grab the phone out of my hand but my reflex was too fast for her. She sighs and turns to walk away but of course I don't let her, I still had a grip on her wrist.
"Thank you for returning my phone. Now please if you'd let me I have to go somewhere now." She calmly looks at me but never once into my eyes.
"Scarlett, why are you being like this?"
"My phone." She holds out her hand expecting and waiting for me to put her phone into her hand but I don't. I let go of her wrist in frustration. She instantly turns to walk away again. I follow her not letting her leave my sight. I grab for her hand and I link our fingers together smiling down at her as she looks up at me with bewilderment. We keep walking and I swing our hands as I skip next to her. I didn't care about the stares that I got.
"Yah, stop that people are looking."
"I don't care." I smile at her and she looks away with that "I don't know him" expression. "Where are you going?"
"Why does it matter?" I nod and follow her. She tries to let go my hand but I don't let her. "Okay, I'll let you follow me but no skin ship. Got it?" I nod and let go of her hand obediently. I follow her trailing her footsteps.

We walked in silence to a nursing home. She never once glanced to see if I was still following her.
"Why are we at the nursing home?" She turns to glare at me. I give her a look that said "What?" She doesn't answer my question and we walk inside. The person at the main desk greets her.
"Hello, Scarlett! They're waiting especially for you!"
"Neh, mianhe I was caught up with a bit of trouble today." She turns and shoots me her glare again.
"Hello! I'm Scarlett's boyfriend!" I say to the person smiling wide and ignoring Scarlett's glare.
"Yah!" Scarlett yells at me but then sighs and smiles to the person behind the desk and leaves. "I have to go grab something just wait in there." She pointed to a room filled with elders sitting in rows. There was a mic and a chair in the front of the room. I obediently go and wait in there for her. As I entered all the elders were talking amongst themselves but some turned to look at me as I entered. I bowed and greeted them and they smiled at me warmly and greeted me back. I went to go sit down in the back of the room.

Soon enough Scarlett enters the room and makes her way to the front with an acoustic guitar. As soon as she entered all the elders clapped and welcomed her even more warmly than I was. I could tell right off the bat that Scarlett regularly came here. Scarlett strums the keys to make sure they're in tune then clears . She starts to play a slow melody but then she brakes out in a trot song. All the elders in the room start singing along with her. Some of them even dance in their seats. I look around the room bewildered. The audience looked like they were having the time of their life. They all looked so happy. Scarlett played some more songs and in between the songs she'd joke around with the elders. When she got done playing one song an elder had asked, "is the young man in the back your husband?" Scarlett laughs and shakes her head and I was sure she was about to say no but I interrupt.
"Neh! We just got married!" Scarlett looks at me and behind that smile I knew she was mad.
"Oh how nice! Young man! Go up there and you both sing a duet for us!" I shook my head no but they insisted so I went up to the front and joined Scarlett. Scarlett gave me a look that said "you're totally gonna die after they leave." I ignore it and just smile sweetly at her.
"So, sweety what song are we singing?" She turns her attention towards the audience.
"Whatever you guys wanna hear! Any requests?"
"Anni! You two sing a meaning full song in celebration of your marriage so you two choose," someone from the crowd orders us.
"Yobeo let's sing We fell in love by Jokwon and Gain!" I suggest to Scarlett and she instantly starts strumming the tune on the acoustic guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtBifTxkI_Y

The very first day, I probably didn't understand
How we were so awkward, it feels like just yesterday.

Do you remember those days when we were apart for a while?
It was hard for me to fall asleep, my heart kept looking for you.

What are these feelings? You and me.
Do we have the same feelings? You and me.

One thing is certain to me, we need to be together so that we can smile.

Could it be love? You and me.
Do we have the same feelings? You and me.

Is it okay to say that we fell in love?

As our memories went one by one
I got used to being next to you, I started looking for you.

The moments I prepared for you, they couldn't be very fancy
but you deserve only the best and most beautiful things

What are these feelings? You and me.
Do we have the same feelings? You and me.

One thing is certain to me, we need to be together so that we can smile.

Could it be love? You and me.
Do we have the same feelings? You and me.

I want to say that we fell in love

I'll value you. (How much?)
I'll protect you. (How much?)

More purely than the white winter.

Even if the white snow all melts away, I want to be together just like this.

I think it's love. You and me.
I think it's the start. You and me.

Now I can finally say it, I want to share it all with you.

I think it's love. You and me.
I think it's the start. You and me.

We can say that we both fell in love

This love love love
This love love love
This love love love

We fell in love.

As the song ended Scarlett finally for the first time today looked me in the eyes. We were soon interrupted by the audiences clapping and cheering.
"Aigoo, I wish I was young like you two again." Some one from the front says. Scarlett just smiles her way and she stays still until the clapping and cheering dies down while I was smiling and bowing to the elders.
"Mianhe this is all I have for today! I'll see you guys next week!" They all start to file out of that room but the lady that was in the front approached us.
"You two are perfect for one another. Scarlett-shi, you know that I see you as a daughter figure so please live happily. You, what's your name?" She turned to face me.
"Woohyun, Nam Woohyun."
"Woohyun, please take very good care of Scarlett for me."
"Yes, ma'am I'll take care of her forever."
"Yah, Scarlett he's seems like a great man why didn't you ever tell me?" Scarlett smiles at her sheepishly. She bids her farewell to us and leaves after the crowd. Scarlett packs up her guitar.
"I'm gonna go put this away. You can wait for me out there." I went out to the lobby and waited for her as she said. Moments later she walks out and I skip up to her happily and grab for her hand.

I had come home bubbly and smiley that late afternoon. I didn't want to go home so I went to Infinite's dorm to vent my happiness at them. I skipped into the dorm expecting them not to be there until later but they were all already there.
"Annyoeng!" I skipped in passing Sungyeol in the kitchen looking at me in bewilderment.
"Yah! What's up with you?"
"What do you mean Yeol-ah?" He just shakes his head and walks away. I skip into the living room where Hoya, Sunggyu and Sungjong were sprawled.
"Hey Woohyun, thought you'd be out with Scarlett," Sunggyu asks.
"How did you know?" I smile down at him and he gives me a look of disgust.
"Of course I'd know that's why you're all happy and if you had a whole free day of course you'd hunt her down."
"You know me too well, Sunggyu! I lovvveeee you!" I hug him and squezze the living day lights out of him. "Wait, I honestly didn't have the intentions of hunting her down today." I look at Sunggyu with wide eyes. "We honestly just met by chance. She dropped her phone and she saw me and ran out and I picked up her phone and there was a picture of me, Sunggyu. Of me!" I smile widely at him as I see Hoya smirk in the corner of my eye.
"Yah, you really seem high right now." Hoya told me. I just laugh at him, he laughs along with me as I go over to him and hug him tightly.