Chapter 8: The beginning

It wont be the same

 

Chapter 8: The beginning

 

            The sun is shining brightly. The wind blows; the tranquility calms her down. She got out from the house, with a bright smile crept up on her beautiful face. Yes, the face of an angel. Today… is their third year; she and the man that she loves. And today they’ll spend the day together. There on the café near the park where they first met.

 

Yes, just the two of them… him and her together; infinitely forever. She can’t control herself from smiling. She rode a bus to go to their meeting place.

 

            I am so nervous to death. Yes, today is the day I will ask the love of my life. And today, it’s also our third year of love. I believe this is the perfect day to ask her to be with me forever. The girl that owns the face of an angel; has the brain to make the best decision; owns the smile that every guy would die for; she don’t just own the face of an angel, she’s an angel inside and out; she’s so innocent and always willing to help to others, even though she’s the one hurt; she’s too cute to resist; yet, she’s also naughty, like a little kid. Yeah, my baby… my love… my girl. I love her so much. And I’m hundred percent sure about that. I wished that we’ll be together; to weakness and strength, for better and for worse.

 

            I’ve thought about this for a month. I can let a precious jewel like her slip into my life. I don’t want to lose her. Not now, never in my life. So today I’m preparing myself. Yes, I even asked Sungyeol hyung to help me. I want it to be perfect. Anything that will involve her; I want it all to be perfect. Indeed she’s worth it, even worth it for what is worth for.

 

I personally arranged the place. Yes I know my girlfriend very well, she prefer to be simple, but no she’s my girlfriend, I want it to be elegant and the best for her. I’ve been working for this surprise the whole day. I told her to meet me at the café at 3:30- I glanced at my wrist watch. Heck! It’s already 4:35! No! I lost track of time.

 

            I quickly got out from the restaurant and headed to my car. What the hell! My car’s tires! What happened?! Why now?! Then it banged me. I saw this already. This…. this is part of the nightmare. My nightmare. This can’t be happening.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Happy Birthday to the main character of this story!~~ Saengil Chukha Hamnida L Oppa~!! <3 :)

~OMO! I don't know to kill someone in this story! Will I kill her this way?

~But my cousin told me it's too harsh -___________-

~So I actually told them the whole story

And they were like 'OMO! noona you're so awesome!! kill her! kill her!' -______-

~Oh God! I should've not ask my derpy cousins about it anymore~ 

~Because my awesome brain produced an awesome idea~ Hahah! I know how to kill her! 

ANYWAY!~~ ~So I've heared vacation is near? which means school's out? *twikling eyes here pwease*

~And it's actually true~

~Yay!! Okay, 2 more days to go and I'll be free from school~ Yey!~~ 

 

~Okay enough~ Ahehe~ thank you for the owner of the gifs~^^ so I'll be right back for the next chapter maybe after the exam~ Bye readers~~^^