Chapter 1 - Typical Day

It wont be the same

 

 

 

          She opened her eyes as she feels the sun shines in her face. Just like a typical day of a highschool student, she made her daily routine. After preparing herself for school, she walked downstairs. As expected her cold boyfriend is there waiting for her, wearing his emotionless face. She greeted her parents and grabbed a toast of bread as she went outside to go to school. As the usual, they walked quietly. He put his earphones on, and started playing some songs. Suddenly she saw a teenage couple, walking to school together just like them. But, the couple looks so sweet; they’re holding each other hands while laughing together. She felt envy. *How I wish we are like that too*, she sighed. He felt that she is not following him anymore. He looked back, and saw her staring at the lovely couple. He sighed and walked back towards her.

 

          “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?! We still have classes! Let’s go pabo”, he scolded.

          “Oppa… they look so sweet”, she said with a tone of jealousy. He felt guilt, seeing her like that. But he can’t be such that sweet and romantic to her, he can’t. *I’m sorry jagiya, but I think I can’t do it. I don’t know how to be that sweet and romantic. But always remember I love you… I just don’t know how to show it*. He sighed again, and decided to grab her wrist. She looked into his face while they’re walking. *Aiishhtt! Why you don’t hold my hand oppa?*, she sighed. She stopped in her tracks.

 

          “Oppa, is there something wrong with my hands?”, she asked while looking into her hands.

          “What?”, he asked a little bit worried.

          “Is there something wrong with my hands that you can’t even hold it?”, she sarcastically asked.

          “Aisshtt! You’re just wasting time! Do you really want to be late?!”. He’s shocked, that’s not what he wants to say. But he can’t do anything, he have said it already. He just mentally slapped himself and walked away. *Uh Oh! He doesn’t like it. Yah! Obviously he will not say that if he likes it, aiishht! How pabo am I?! Gezz, why did I say that? As if I don’t know him. He will never be romantic, unless if a miracle happen*, she thought. She felt a pain inside her heart. She reached the school alone. She saw her lots of fanboys, waiting for her in the school’s gate. *When will this fanboys stop?!* She sighed hard. Suddenly a memory popped out from her mind.

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

          It was a fine morning. Myungsoo would always come to school with her. They were on their junior years. They walked quietly; minutes later they reached the bus stop. The ride was quite as usual until they reached the school.

          “OMG!! Min Hee is here!!”, the fanboy shouted.

          “She’s an angel!!!  I’m in heaven!!”, another one shouted as if he was crazy.

          “She’s really beautiful!!”

          “I want her to be my girlfriend!”

”Min Hee you don’t know how I love you so much!”

          “Min Hee-ah this is for you!”

          “Min Hee this is for you also!”

          “Min Hee these cookies are for you! I made it!”. Everyone started giving their presents for her as if it was her birthday. Because of the eagerness of her fanboys to see her beautiful face, they fought. On the other hand, the fangirls of Myungsoo were also starting a scene. Myungsoo quickly dragged her; they ran as fast as they could so that her fanboys, and his fangirls will not catch them. They reached the empty music room at their school’s building.

          “T-thank.. you.. M-myungsoo… Oppa”, she said catching her breath, as she hugged him tight.

          “Y-yah! Y-you! Stop hugging me! A-and you should say t-thank you! ‘C-cause you know you l-look so pathetic their a-asking them to stop f-fighting!”, he replied as he move her hand away. “And remember you owe me one!”, he said as he remained his famous poker face. But for Min Hee it just sounds so sweet.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

          She heard her fanboys that made her back from the reality. She smiled, but the fanboy who greeted her so loud thinks that she just smiled for HIM. She smiled because of the memory.

 

          “Yah!! Did you see that?! He just smiled at me! Oh no GOD! ANGEL!!!”, he shouted happily.

          “No! that not for you!”

          “yah! It’s for me! You feeler!”

          “No!! it’s for me!!”

          “No it’s mine!”

 

          She chuckled and continued walking.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry! :( sorry 'cause I really need to add some of the scenes here in this chapters! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me.... ^_^