Chapter 3 - Curiosity

It wont be the same

 

Days passed by, every day are just like a typical day. She don’t talk to Myungsoo that much. She doesn’t want Myungsoo to be angry at her again, so she decided to be a little bit quite. He noticed it, and was curious about her changes. He knew something is bothering her. *Why is she like this? I need to find out why is she acting weird this past few days* Myungsoo thought. Unfortunately they are both busy these past few weeks because of different school activities. They don’t have the time for each other. *I miss her/him* they both thought. He was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Suddenly he remembered something, *Woahh! Tomorrow is …. White Day! Hmm… what will I give her? Ahh I’ll just text her first* He decided to text her.

 

To: My Min Hee <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3

          ‘Min Hee-ah’

 

To: Myungsoo Oppa <3

From: My Min Hee <3

          ‘Why?’

Myungsoo was confused why her message feels … cold. She usually sent him messages him with emotions; such as smileys, heart signs, etc. *’Why’! What’s wrong with her? Is she angry to me? Aiistt! Maybe she’s just tired, think positive Myungsoo!* He shrugged.

 

To: My Min Hee <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3

          ‘Ahmm… where are you? Can we go out?’

 

To: Myungsoo Oppa <3

From: My Min Hee <3

          ‘Ahh can we just talk tomorrow at the school? Sorry I’m tired’

 

*Ahh, this is the first time, first time she refused me.* he sighed after receiving her text. She got up from her bed, and walked pass by the calendar. Her eyes widened in surprise. *OMO!! To-tomorrow is… W-White Day?! Is this the reason why he texted me?! Oh God!*  Just then, she heard her phone rang, she quickly grabbed it and opened  the text message excitedly.

 

 To: My Min Hee <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3

          ‘ohh okay, just sleep good night!

 

She was disappointed when she saw his message. *Maybe he will never celebrate White Day with me!*

 

To: Myungsoo Oppa <3

From: My Min Hee <3

          ‘Okay, good night!’

         

*When will you celebrate it with me just like the usual couples’?* she sighed hard. She laid into her bed staring blankly at the ceiling as she remembered how Myungsoo and she met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well, well, well, Myunggiieee is now trying to be sweet to her, hhhhmmm........ actually I'm trying to make you confuse, AHAHAH! ^_^