Chapter 5 - White Day (part 2)

It wont be the same

 

Chapter 5: White Day (part 2)

 

Min Hee’s POV

A little boy was next to me. He was holding a balloon and a big lollipop. “Annyeong little boy! What’s your name?”, I asked him. “Uhm… Annyeonghaseyo Hyungwoo imnida! Noona noona, a hyung told me to give this to you”, he said while giving me the balloon.

The balloon was red and his name was in it. *Aigoo! As if I don’t know who asked this little boy to give to me…. and for an exchange he even gave this young man a big lollipop for the reward huh?*  “Hyungwoo-ah where is the hyung that asked you to gave this to me?”. The little boy just stared at me and shrugged.

He left and the next thing I knew a cute little girl was next to me. Like the little boy awhile ago, she was also holding a balloon and a cotton candy. *Yah! Where you you Kim Myungsoo?* “Hmm hello little girl! What’s your name?” I asked.

“Hi my name is Hanna”, she cutely answered me. “Oh, Hanna is the balloon for unnie?”, I asked her. She nodded her head like an obedient girl. This time there was the word ‘love’ in the balloon. “uhmm.. I’ll go ahead unnie!”, I just smiled at her and watched her disappear.

“Poke!”, Somebody poked my cheeks. I turned around and saw Myungsoo Oppa smiling. *I always want to see your smile oppa* I dreamingly thought.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

She was just staring at me. “Hey! Min Hee-ahh! Are you alright?”, I waved in front of her; trying to get her attention. “Ahh.. ehh.. Oh oppa, you.. you’re here” *Woah! She’s stuttering. Cute!* I thought as a smile appeared into my face.

“uhh.. yes, I told you we’ll meet here right?”, I reminded her. “Ahh Ahehehe yeah yeah”, she said a little bit shy.

*Why are you so cute? Aishh! If could be just as grease as Woohyun Hyung I can tell it to you without hesitating*. Suddenly it was Min Hee who was poking me. “Oppa? Oppa?” I found her so near to me. She was staring at me with her big brown eyes. I’m just examining her futures; her big cute brown eyes paired with her brows that would frown deeply, her perfect nose, her pouty lips. She’s just too cute to be true.

“Oppa? Oppa? Yah! Oppa?”, she kept on poking my cheeks. I just watched her changed her facial expression from the concern one to the one who’s pouting cutely. She looks like a little girl who’s lost. I chuckled at her cuteness. “Mwo? What’s funny oppa?”, she looked confused. “Haha nothing it’s just your face”, I explained.

“Yah! Why are you laughing at me?!”, she hit me. “Aww-“, I tried to act that I’m hurt but she cut me. “Oppss! Mianhae! Oppa don’t be mad please!”, I saw her hands together and pleading.

 

No one’s POV

Myungsoo just stared at her for awhile then burst out laughing. “Ahahah! Ani ani! I’m just kidding. I’m not hurt”, he replied. “Oh okay”, she let out a sighed. She don’t want him to be mad, not today.

“But Ahahahah! You should see your puppy face! Whahaha!”, he laughed earning a glare from her. He noticed her glaring at her and slowly he leaned on. “Hhmm… looks like someone got my glaring eyes”. She can’t help herself from containing her laugh and also joined him.

“Min Hee-ah I’ll just get something okay. I’ll be back”, he said. “Oh okay”, she said and watched him go away. Minutes had past but still Myungsoo was not in sight. She tried to call him but he’s not picking it up. Suddenly her phone beeped.

 

To: My Min Hee <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3

Min Hee-ah do you still remember the place here in the park where we first met?

 

To: Myungsoo Oppa <3

From: My Min Hee <3

            Neh, oppa. Waeyo? Where are you?

 

To: My Min Hee <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3

            Uhh please go there. I’ll wait for you~^^

           

She had no idea why he would like her to come there. But she just walked towards the place. The sun was already gone when she came to the part of the park where they first met. There were no other people. She tried to call and text Myungsoo but she can’t receive any answer. It was dark in the park already and she was getting scared. She spotted someone walking towards her. She can’t see it clearly since it was too dark. The man stopped and automatically the dark park was now bright with all the lights surrounding it. It looked so nice. There were blue and white lights only but it’s enough to bring the beauty of the park out.

 

“You like it?”, he asked. He saw her looking around; amaze by the nice view.

“Yeah…”, that’s all that she can say. Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed her hand. They walked towards the table for two. Myungsoo being the gentleman he is, pulled the chair for her. The dinner went perfectly fine. *I can’t believe this! I’m so happy! It’s like a dream!*, she happily thought. They were talking random things. Then suddenly Myungsoo stood up and held his hand out.

 

“Shall we dance?”, he shyly offered. She stared at him for awhile then graciously accepted his offer. Sweet mellow music filled the air. It was like the time had stopped for the both of them. “I wish forever will be like this. You, here in my arms forever. Everything will be fine, just the both of us. Min Hee-ah can I keep you… forever?” (/:AN: yeah Casper the friendly ghost? Yeah yeah, this is his line in the movie. Okay, sorry for interrupting don’t mind me. Aheheh!~^^), he suddenly blurted out.

Min Hee was so shocked; tears were forming into her eyes. Is this man her boyfriend? His words were just making her melt. But then she answered him back. “Yeah, this is all that I want. Don’t leave me alone oppa, just stay with me forever, will you oppa?”, she asked. “Ofcourse I will stay forever with you. We will be together no matter what happens. Together... just the two of us…” He leaned in for a kiss. They broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly.

 

 

“Oppa let’s take a walk, can we?”, she asked him. “Why not, anything for my princess”, he said sweetly. She seemed so shock about what Myungsoo called her and stared at him like he’s some sort of psychotic person. *I told you I’ll change for you, my love. I’ll do everything for you*  He thought as he smiled to her.

They walked through the park. They reached the bridge and stayed there for some fresh air. Min Hee closed her eyes as she peacefully breathes in and out. His face was resting on his palms while he just dreamily watched her. Until he remember something and searched for the box in his pocket. “Min Hee-ah..”, he called. “Hmmm?”, she answered; still eyes closed.

“Yah! Look at me first!”, he pouted. When she opened her eyes the first thing that she saw was Myungsoo’s pouting face. “Aigoo! Look at this cute big baby boy in front of me. He’s pouting! So cute! Kyyaah!~”, she pinched his cheeks. His cheeks heated at her sudden action. Min Hee noticed it. “Wooahh! Someone is blushing! Ahaahha!”, she laughed while pointing at him. Myungsoo tried his best to act angry but he failed. He can’t help but to melt seeing her smiles.

 

They ended up tickling each other until… “Ahh I don’t like anymore! P-please”, she said panting already but still smiling. They stopped and catch for some air. “So before that, what are you trying to say to me oppa?”, she asked. “Oh that, wait wait”, he said getting it from his pocket. She looked at him confused. Suddenly he held out a small black velvet box in front of her. “Happy White Day Min Hee-ah!”, he greeted as he gave the box to her. She smiled and excitedly got it from him. She opened it and saw an infinity necklace.

 

“It’s just like my love for you. My heart will be yours forever. I’ll give you this because I’ll love you for eternity and beyond. Only you, Park Min Hee”, he explained. Then she cried and hugged him tightly. “Oppa, I love you, so much. That’s a promise arasseo?”, she asked still sobbing. “Yes, that’s a promise. Now don’t cry. I hate seeing you cry”, he wiped her tears using his thumb. A cold breeze blew that made her slightly shiver. Myungsoo quickly took off his coat and gave it to her. “No oppa, I’m oka-“, she refused but he cut her off. “No, you’re shivering. I don’t want you to get sick.”, he said as he put the coat around her. “But, you’re just wearing a long sleeves oppa, you might-“, he cut her off again. “Sshh.. No more buts oppa will be fine. And I think I should take you home already because it’s getting late and cold.”

 

They walked towards his car. The drive was peaceful thus she fell asleep. They reached her home; Myungsoo was about to call her when he saw her sleeping peacefully just like an angel. He just watched her. “Who am I to have you in my life Park Min Hee? You’re so perfect for me. Thank you so much for staying into my life even though I’m not worth it. Thank you so much for loving and understanding me. It’s just that I don’t know how to express my feelings for you through words. But I’ll do everything for you. You don’t know how willing I am to give up everything for you.  I’m so lucky to have such an angel like you. Yes, an angel in my heart….”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'm so sorry readers I did not update for a decade. I was just so busy with school. :( And bare with some of the typo's. Thank you!

 

Anyway enjoy the chapter!~ :)