Chapter 6 - Changes

It wont be the same

 

Chapter 6: Changes

 

No one’s POV

It was another day for her. Min Hee welcomed the morning with the sweetest smile she has. The picture of last night still lingers into her mind. She just can’t explain the feeling. She was too happy to describe it. The thought of him giving more attention to her, she’s the happiest person alive. She took a glance of herself before going downstairs. Her mom noticed that she was smiling so brightly.

 

            “Morning sweetie! Looks like someone is very happy today~”, her mom teased. She just chuckled at her mom’s words. She noticed her father was nowhere to be seen.

            “Where’s appa?”, she asked her mother.

            “Oh, he need to leave early today honey, you know about the company”, her mom explained. Moments later… the doorbell rung. “I’ll get it”, her mom said before she offered. Her mom returned with a creepy smile on her face.

            “Umma?”, she looked confuse. But before her mom could speak, she saw Myungsoo following her behind. *Aigoo! Umma you’re like a teenager*, she thought and shook her head while smiling. She finished her breakfast and went to school with the boy that she loves.

 

They decided to use the public bus than walking. When they got off the bus, Myungsoo hold her hand, her eyes almost pop out from their sockets because of his sudden action. He noticed her reaction. *Cute as always*, he chuckled.

 

As part of their daily lives, they spotted their fans already waiting for them. *Here we go again…*, they both thought. They walked hand in hand, students especially their fans can’t take their eyes of them. Comments were heard…

Why they’re so perfect?!

Urghh! Life is so unfair!

Why the two people who have the best looks in this school need to be together?!

Ahhh… why is she with him?

            But the comments were loud enough for him to hear. He stopped on his track causing her to stop too. She noticed him clenching his fist. *Uh-oh, He’s mad!* she panicky thought. His head automatically snapped to the direction of the fanboy who said that. He sent cold glares that would totally make the teenage boy shrieked in fear. His glares were good enough to make the boy run away.

She held into his arm, he looked into her and saw her gentle eyes. He started to cool down seeing her angelic eyes. *Calm down Myungsoo, calm down…*, Myungsoo convinced himself. They went to their classrooms.

 

Myungsoo never left her side; he walked her to her classroom. The time for the lunch break came. She saw Myungsoo waiting for her outside the classroom.

            “Hi Oppa!”, she sweetly beamed. Myungsoo straightened himself and returned her a sweet smile.

Min Hee still can’t believe what she saw. It’s not that she doesn’t want him to smile, it’s just different. Because whenever she greets him, he would always return her a blank stare.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

            I saw her staring at me, more of shocked. I went near her and examined her. I flicked her forehead. She seemed so surprise. I swear her expression is priceless. I couldn’t help myself but to laugh.

            “Mwo?”, she mumbled. I just kept on laughing. I don’t care anymore if I look like a retard.

            “huh?”, she confusedly scratch her not so itchy back neck. She waited for me to stop laughing. I calmed myself and walked with her to the cafeteria. We’re walking towards the table automatically serve for INFINITE. Suddenly…

 

Min Hee’s POV

            “Min Hee-ahhh!!!”, my bestfriend forever yelled. Yeah, Hyorin, aiishh! This girl! She can’t control herself, she keeps on shouting.

            “You! Why you did not wait for me! I told you to-“, she was cut off when she noticed Myungsoo beside me.

            “Ohhhh… I understand. Well, see you later! Bye!~”, she bid goodbye and sent me her creepy smile. ‘Tell me everything later, ara?’, she mouthed. I inwardly rolled my eyes on her. I swear this girl is insane.

 

            I heard him chuckled; I looked up to him and gave him a WTH look. He just shrugged and motioned me to the table. Infinite noticed us coming. They sent me their gentle smiles that will surely melt the hearts of their fangirls.

“Hello guys!”, I greeted them and took the seat beside Myungsoo.

            “Noona!! I miss you! Shall we go on a shopping? What yah think?”, the adorable maknae asked me with matching batting eyelashes.

            “Yah! Sungjong go back to your seat!”, Myungsoo ordered him. Sungjong pouted, he’s cute.

            “Min Hee-ah I haven’t seen you in awhile. You get even prettier huh?” Here we go again Namgrease oppa strikes again. But before I could answer him back Myungsoo faked a cough. And sent Woohyun oppa his famous death glare.

            “Woahh! Woah! My gosh! You should be careful glaring machine!”, he said as he raised his hands up in the air. We all laugh at scene. The nonstop bickering, I somewhat don’t know why I love it.

Without us knowing the break time was over, and that means we need to go back to our class.

 

No one’s POV

            The class ended, Myungsoo waited for her like the usual. She saw him waiting for her outside already. She approached him.

            “Hi Oppa!”, she greeted him. Just like what he did during lunch time, he just returned her with a smile. But it did not made her shock anymore. She just loves that smile of his.

They were heading home when they passed by the ice cream parlor. Myungsoo suddenly remembered something. *She loves ice cream!*. He stopped in his tracked and so Min Hee. She was confused why he stopped.

            “Min Hee-ah let’s get ourselves an ice cream!”, before she could say yes, she was dragged along by him. They got themselves an ice cream.

She smiled at the thought of his sudden changes. Myungsoo noticed her smiling into her own world. He noticed that there was some cream left into her lower lip.

Meanwhile Min Hee was still into her own little world busy thinking about last night and today. She was so much into her thoughts that she didn’t noticed Myungsoo leaning over.

He leaned in to wipe that cream with the use of his own lips. Min Hee was too shocked. She just stood there stoned.

“Your ice cream flavor tastes good”, he said as he continued walking like nothing happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yey! I update!~~ kyyaah!

 

Still on vacation!~ Yeah! lemme enjoy my life!~~ -I just want to share it-

 

~okay readers ..... Back to the story....

 

Should I go to the killing part sooner??