Chapter 2 - Issue

It wont be the same

 

Before proceeding to her first class, she passed by her locker to get her notebook. As expected there were lots of chocolates, flowers, letters, etc. inside her locker from her admirers. *Myungsoo doesn’t give me flowers and doesn’t effort like my fanboys. Do I really have a boyfriend? `Aisstt! Park Min Hee what are you thinking about?!* she mentally slapped herself. She saw her long-time best friend, Hyorin.

         

          “Min Hee-ah!”, she greeted her with a bear hug.

          “Hi Hyorin!”, she faked a smile.

          “hey what’s wrong?” Hyorin knows that there is something wrong. *Aisshht! This girl, she really knows me!* She did not answer her.

          “tsk! Is that because of your L again?”, Hyorin asked as if she knows what happened.

          “Aiistt! Let just go to our classroom, were going to be late!” she tried to change the topic. And luckily she succeeded. They went to the classroom; Hyorin was about to asked her again about what happened to Myungsoo and her awhile ago, when their teacher came. *Yep! God! Thank you for saving me from her questions*, she sighed in relieved. The class ended, and as soon as the teacher dismissed them Hyorin asked her again. She tried her best to ignore her but Hyorin is very naughty. She can’t take her bestfriend’s puppy eyes.

          “Fine! I’ll tell it to you”

          “So what happened?”

 

~FLASHBACK~

Min Hee saw a lovely couple. She stopped in her tracks, she felt envy. She wished that Myungsoo and she will be the same as the lovely couple.        

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?! We still have classes! Let’s go pabo”, he scolded. He looks annoyed.

          “Oppa… they look so sweet”, she said with a tone of jealousy. She looked at him, he frowned. He just grab her wrist and pull her to walk. She looked into his face while they’re walking. *Aiishhtt! Why you don’t hold my hand oppa?*, she sighed. She stopped in her tracks.

          “Oppa, is there something wrong with my hands?”, she asked while looking into her hands.

          “What?!”, now he look more than annoyed as ever.

“Is there something wrong with my hands that you can’t even hold it?”, she sarcastically asked.

          “Aisshtt! You’re just wasting time! Do you really want to be late?!” he looks like an erupting volcano. He gave up on her and walked away.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

          “ohh, so do you want to talk to him now?” Hyorin asked her.

          “ahhmm maybe later… Hyorin w-were not the only c-couple who’s like this?  

R-right?” she positively asked. Actually ever since they’re in a relationship, he’s like this.

          “yeah, what are you thinking about Min Hee-ah?! L oppa loves you, you know that” Hyorin said, trying to cheer up Min Hee.

          “but- she was cute off by Hyorin.

          “no more buts, everything will be alright”, Hyorin gave her an encouraging smile. Even though Hyorin is annoying sometimes, she’s very grateful to have a friend like her. Although she’s not that sure, she decided to take everything now positively.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry, this chapter is so boring and short, well I actually change it for some good reasons AHHEHEHE!! ^.^ 

Do subscribe and comment!! :D