Flawed

electric blue; their tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                        

                               2005, February 10th

She met him when he was young and fresh, his hair styled strangely like typical punks her father would say, his face lined with creases of life would frown upon the sight.

He wore the same uniform as her, and of course the gents one, waiting by the bus station. Being a bright and jovial girl she was, she happily skipped along the pavements, gripping on her bag straps and bounced to one of the seats, despite the stares she got from the man beside her. It was, until she spoke up.

“Don’t you know it’s rude to stare at people?” She snapped, which made his hyena-like expression turned downwards even more.

“I’m sorry, I'm just wondering if you are from my school” He excused, completely refusing to make the girl’s temper go worse. “Anyway, I apologize if we are starting at the wrong foot, and if I was really rude to you, but I’m Yifan” He bowed a little, and she made sure to hold her stifles because for her, it was ridiculous to see him struggling to say the word through his mouth.”I’m not from here, you see” He cleared his throat, slightly banging his chest.

She stared at him weirdly. And their conversation prolonged when she asked him where did he come from, and he said he was from China. She boasted that she knew a little bit about Chinese, and the moment she spoken the word, Yifan gaped out loud.

Perhaps God saved them when Sooyoung realized they missed the track of time and had to sprint for the closing school gate. Even though, they still got a detention. First detention for Sooyoung being the dilligent student she was, and first detention for Yifan as a transferred Chinese student.

As a transferee, he was excused and whilst he made his way out from his door, he pressed his palm together in praying motion, mouthing an apology to her for being the cause of her innacurate attendance.

She smiled a charming smile at him and mouthed him. “It’s okay, I’ll be fine.”

He found her charming, and not so irritating at all.

Maybe he found a new friend, after all.

 

2006, February 12th                           

 

Wu Yifan has never been so exasperated in his life.

There she was, the so-called person Sooyoung arranged with him, that she introduced with that charming smile of hers, connecting their hands for a handshake (because she told him to be polite, at least infront of her, though he still disobeyed), and he had Sooyoung whacked him on the back wih her iron fist, that made him urge a fake smile on his face-more like a pained one.

She intentionally pushed him, much to his gigantic body he was able to hold his weight, to use that dirty trick and she mouthed him, “Sorry, Fan”after he glowered at her.

In all honesty, she placed him in some kind of situation when he was uncapable to control his life, his own life. And Yifan just spoke about Choi Sooyoung, the greatest deeds that his almighty friend did to him.

“I swear to you. She is the best, Fan”

For him, things that matter are what on the inside.

And now is the point, the girl she introduced, was named Goo Hara. Being the judgemental man he was, Goo Hara is the typical “it” girl. It was obvious by the way her crimson red ponytail stood out in the midst of student, bouncing up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter