Nice to meet you

electric blue; their tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is twenty three and is in the verge of breaking down and splitting into shards of madness. Inspite white dresses and flying invitation cards, Yoona is not comforted by the fact that she is about to tie a knot of commitment with someone, that she has someone she will marry with. Amidst the hectic schedule they have in preparation for their marriage, her Jongin remains unruflled.

Expectations from the in-laws are so high that she can only force out a smile instead of words. She can't see Jongin that often because he is so busy for his schedule and he is the only thing that can make her back into reality as the world make its crazy turns and flips. Kim Jongin is Im Yoona's pills to sanity.

Yoona decides out of all reckless decisions and lunatic actions she had done to throw a short black strapless dress on herself and drives to Delirium club on the middle of the night. She is tired and she needs a break.

Eyes flies to her like butterfly kisses over her body as she sashays to the club, showing her face to the bouncer in a glimpse. She makes those who wait lures themselves to her. She orders a glass of Martini, calling the bartender fondly by his real name.

"It's been a long time, Yoona. The last time I heard, you are ready to settle down with this childhood friend of yours. What are you doing here"Minseok's words are laced with warmth as he serves a glass of Martini for her.

A one big sip."I need a break for awhile. I didn't know settling down will be his hard"

"Well, it doesn't surprise me. It won't be easy to tame that demons inside your head. You need to unleash them all so they won't harm you when you just built a family"

"I'm about to- wait, does Yixing know I'm back, because I just heard him announcing it now" Yoona's retort is curt and bitter. Perhaps he knew only Yoona can bring that much attention to crowd around her.

Xiumin smiles k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter