Cede

electric blue; their tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Cede

 

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”

      Mother Teresa

 

2012,January 8

 

Be pushed side to side, suffocated under the low amount of space, taking short strides with individuals pushing eachother like their affairs were the most important, she soon to be pushed by a somebody with a gigantic height and aptly one of the people who positioned highly in the social ladder with his clique follow in suit. Fortunately, someone roughly yanked her arm to move away at the right time.

 

“Yah, Im Yoona!”a man with light bronze hair snapped her back alive,making Yoona seized the man’s wrist from her cheek.

“It’s me, Luhan”Yoona cracked an eye open and she willingly, yet unwillingly let go of his wrist.

“I’m sorry Lu, it was a reflex. You could be a ert”she cracked a joke, that seems funny for her only, with the grouchy look on his face. “Could be, remember. Could be”

He supressed a smile as he saw how happy she was being in the first day of school. Im Yoona was being her, being Im Yoona. Though she was not a morning person, but she knows how to express her emotions on the right place. Because she was selfless, and she would always give her best mood for everyone, especially for him.

“You almost got stomped by the jocks if I didn’t save you”

Her doe eyes widened in surprise.“Really?Wow that’s a record”her response made him slap his palms on his face.

Luhan’s lips formed into a thin line.“You are mad. Let’s get going before it’s too late”

And she smiled like a fool, as he chuckled beside her.

 

                                                                                                                        -00-

 

“You know what, Luhan. I will stop going to the library”

 

Her bestfriend arched an eyebrow, completely confused by his friend’s sudden outburst.”What’s your problem?!I thought you love books!”'

She squeezed her eyebrows against each other irritatingly to him”It’s nerdy”

Luhan can’t help but to chuckle.“Nerdy? Seriously, where do you even get that word anyway”he can’t help but instead to throw her one of the book he was holding. But, to his bad luck he got it back on his head “Ouch!”

She giggled babyishly, smacking him once more with the light book on her hand. ”My mother has been complaining about that. I should throw my book friends away”she spoke and there’s a downwards on her intonation as she sat herself on one of the wooden chairs. “She keeps bothering me with that”.

Rubbing his sore back after softly patting his head, he crossed his arms to her. “You could just tell her that you are comfortable with your features now, aren’t you? I mean you don’t look hideous in this.....”he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter