Class

Stay With Me

 

“Good morning to all my dear students and teachers. Welcome back to school. I hope you had a great holiday” The speech from the principle is always boring. The time was slower than it had ever been. *Ohmygad.. When is it going to end*

After that long half an hour, it finally comes to an end. “Thank you and welcome back to school” Everyone was dismissed afterwards.

You and your two best friends went to your lockers to get your books for the whole day. “Aww.. We have to separate” The three of you looked at each other with a sad expression. “Don’t be sad guys, we’ll have more time to talk to each other during lunch time, arasseo?” You and Jun Wook nodded. You waved to Jun Wook and Hye Ri as each of you mouthed a goodbye.

You walked into class and saw everyone chatting to one another. You sat at your place which was the third from the front and took out your favourite book. It only had a few pages left for you to finish it. You really liked to read books since you were young. Most people say you follow your mother’s interest. Suddenly, you saw a figure in front of you. “What do you want? I’m almost finishing my favourite book. Everyone was silent for moment. In curiosity, you looked up to see who it was. You were stunned at who it was. It was Mir, your crush.

The first time you met him was when you were grouped with him for a project. You felt your beating when you saw him. He was very handsome with his brown wavy hair, brown eyes, charming looks and his husky voice. You found love at first sight. You didn’t keep your eyes of him, only when he stared back at you. Oh yeah, snapping back to reality.

“Meet me after school at the school garden” There was a loud gasp in the room.

“W-wae?” You hesitated.

“Just come. I need to talk to you” His eyes just stared into yours.

“N-nae” He left the class.

You could felt the stares that were given to you. You heard your name several times. It took you a few minutes to realize the situation. Shaking your head, you continued to read. You weren’t exactly reading. Your mind had so many thoughts. You could feel the tension in the air. There was so many whispers and gossip about you.

Your P.O.V

*OMO! This just didn’t happen. My crush just asked me to meet him after school. I hope it isn’t a dream*

I just sat there, still in shock. I heard sounds made by a pair of heels coming towards the room.

“Sorry I’m late. I had a short meeting with the principle” Miss Kim walked into the classroom. Miss Kim is our class teacher.

“Please pass in your homework that were given to you during the holidays. Jung Na Young, please collect all the homework and take down the names who have not completed it” The class moniter, Jung Na Young, started collecting the homework.

I took mine out and checked it if it was completed. Luckily, it was. I waited for Na Young to collect my work. One by one the homework was collected. I didn’t know why but my heart was beating really fast.

As Na Young reached my seat, “Mine is completed” You passed her your homework. “Wow, that was interesting wasn’t it. Having the most popular guy in school talking to a nerd like you, that’s just wrong” I just rolled your eyes as she left my place. I knew there will be rumours going around saying that I am dating Mir. I guess I’ll have so many haters after the rumours are out. I bet they’ll do something bad to me. When I mean bad, I mean some bashing, gossiping, fake rumours and maybe getting letters from some haters. I’ll just have to prepare for the worst.

“Thank you, Na Young. You may take your seat” Na Young nodded and sat back at her seat. “Did everyone have a great time during the holidays? I hope you did. Remember to study hard for the finals” Everyone nodded and continued what they were doing. There was still 20 minutes of free period.

I took a deep breath and let out a huge sigh. I just acted like nothing happened. I continued finishing your storybook as I heard some girls at the back talking. “Did Mir just to the girl just now?” Yeah, what’s her name?” “I think it’s Park something.. Wait, it’s Park Sang Hee” “What does Mir want with her anyway? If he likes her, she’s not worth it for him”

I turned back to see who said all those things. It was the group that liked to gossip. They have caused nothing but trouble for the innocent ones in the school, especially the juniors. They had given them so much trouble especially the leader of the group, Shin Chun Hei. She is also the most popular girl in school. She also had a thing for Mir but Mir didn’t like her because of her attitude and got rejected by him.

Finally, free period comes to an end. Next was Mathematics and then Science. *Thank god it’s gonna be Maths and Science, my two favourite subjects*

Well, Maths and Science didn’t turn into my favourite subjects today. Almost everyone gave me a cold and scary stare which gave me shivers down to my spine. I kept hearing my names said several times and gossiping about me.

I could’ve exploded anytime now but kept calm and tried to focus on the lesson. My heart felt like ripping as I heard lies about me going throughout the classroom.

*RINGRINGRING*

*FINALLY, lunch time!*

End of P.O.V

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Updated! Hope you guys like it ^_^ Like my new poster? Credits stated in the poster. Comment and subscribe~ :)