Confession (Part 1)

Stay With Me

Mir's P.O.V

Finally, school's over. I greeted the teacher before leaving the class. My heart thumped fast as I thought at what happened earlier. Why was I so stupid? I could have told her when no one was around. I officially call myself the king of idiots. Telling her in front of the whole class, what was I thinking? The rumors spread faster than I would expected. I made my way to the door as I heard girls saying my name when I passed them. Stares were shot at me, left and right. 

I walked out and sighed. I slowly made my way to the garden. I was afraid that she could've waited for me. I went searching for her but she was no where to be found. I got tired and threw my bag on the floor. I rested my head on it. I enjoyed the scenery of the sky. The grass felt comfortable. It was fresh and green. Flowers were planted to make the garden look alive and beautiful. The wind blew towards my direction. This moment made me remember the moments when I was a little kid. 

I closed my eyes and placed my hands behind my head. I slowly drifted into a small nap. A few moments later, I heard noises that were made by the grass but I ignored it. The sound grew louder and louder. I thought it was just the wind. But then,

"Annyeonghaesayo, Mir oppa" The voice made me open my eyes. I saw a figure. A female figure. It was her. Park Sang Hee, in front of me. I sat up awkwardly and greeted her back. There were minutes of silence. During that time, I thought of how to confess to her. It would be a big embarrassment if she rejected. Especially if my schoolmates were there. But most importantly, where should I confess to her. I thought hard for that but then I remembered, maybe I'll take her there

End of P.O.V

 


 

You just stood there in front of him. You still couldn't believe that you were standing in front of him. The silence filled the air. You wanted to break the silence.

"W-"

"Let's g-, oh mianhae, were you going to say something?" Mir asked as he stood up. You shook your head.

"Let's go somewhere" He smiled. You looked at him, confused.

"Somewhere? Where are you going?" You asked in confusion.

"It's a secret. Just follow me" He said cutely as he placed a finger on his lips. Cute. He held his hand in front of you. You looked at him and he looked at his hand, nodding a bit. You shyly placed your hand on his. He smiled cutely at you and pulled you with him. You smiled at your hands which were held by him. His hand felt soft like a baby. He took you somewhere where you have never gone to. 

"Oppa, where are we?" You asked. You looked around at the unfamiliar place.

"I really do want to tell you but it's a secret" He looked at you and smile. His smile grew bigger when he noticed your hands were together with his.

After a few minutes of turns, he stopped at a flight of stairs. 

"We're here. Well, after we climb the stairs" The both of you smiled at each other. You climbed the stairs and you found yourself standing on a roof. You were amazed by the view. You ran towards the railing and your mouthed couldn't keep shut. Mir on the other hand was smiling at you. Haha, what a cute person, he thought. He went beside you. 

"Beautiful, isn't it? I come here everyday after school" You looked at him and he looked at you back. Your eyes met his for a second. You looked down shyly. You looked down and saw a row of shops.

"Doesn't the ahjusshi mind that you come here everyday?" You asked in curiosity.

"Aniyo. That ahjusshi in the white shirt is a good friend of my father. He took care of me when I was little while my parents were working at the farm" You nodded and your mouth formed an 'o'. The scenery was beautiful. It was just breath-taking. 

"Aigoo, I'm tired after all that walking" You said as you stretched your hands.

"Let's go down. I know a place where we can rest" You followed him down behind him. 

"Ahjusshi, annyeonghaesayo. Do you have a blanket that I can place at that place over there?" He pointed at an empty spot. That spot was surrounded with flowers and trees.

"Oh, Cheolyoung-sshi, I think I have one at the back. Oh, who is this young lady here" The ahjusshi in the white shirt that Mir mentioned earlier asked. 

"Oh, annyeonghaesayo. Park Sang Hee ibnida" You bowed. Mir smiled at you and whispered at the ahjusshi. You were curious about what he said because the ahjusshi praised him but you wouldn't let your curiosity get the best of you. Mir went to the back of the store to get the blanket that he asked for.

"Our Cheolyoung has grown up to be a fine boy he is now" The ahjusshi praised him. You just smiled at him. A few minutes later..

"Kamsahamnida, ahjusshi. We'll get going now" Mir said with his face stuffed in the blanket. The both of you walked to the empty space.

"Let me help you with that. You might trip since you can't really see with the thing stuffed to your face" You said.

"Gwenchanna, I can do it by myself" He insisted.

"Oppa, let me help you" You pleaded. 

"Ani, I can do this by my- WOAH! WOAH!" He tripped on a rock and fell flat on the ground. Luckily, the blanket saved him from letting his face from the ground.

"Omo, o-oppa, gwenchanna?" You asked as he was still lying on the ground.

"Nae, I think so" He got up and sighed. Nice move there, Cheolyong, he thought. 

"Omo, oppa, gwenchanna-yo?" You asked him.

"I-I think I am"

"Let me help get up" You pulled him up as you wiped off the dirt from his shirt. He caught you doing it and your eyes met for a second. You pulled your hand away from his shirt and blushed. He had a smirk on his face. 

 


 

Dear readers,

Hello~! I know its been a long time since I updated. And I'm truly sorry because of it *90 degrees bow* I had exam over the past two week which includes this week. I had to study since it was the finals. Since the holidays are coming, I think I can update a bit faster *if I don't have any plans* BTW, hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Part 2 will come soon~ Thank you for reading!

 

Before exam:

 

 

During exam:

 

After exam: