Confession (Part 2)

Stay With Me

The both of you went to the empty spot. Mir spread the blanket onto the ground. He offered you to sit down. He also sat down beside you. There was complete silence. Only the wind and the sound of the leaves blowing could be heard. This is awkward, the both of you thought. 

"So.." The both of you said in chorus.

"No, you-" Again.

"You first-" And again. 

"Wow, this is really awkward but you what did you want to say?" He asked.

"Um, why did you want too see me?" You asked in curiosity.

"Well, um, how do I say this" He nervously said.

"I-I.. um.. actually.. I.. um.." His nervousness had reached to the max.

He took a deep breath and build up courage to say it to you.

"I, I actually came here to confess to you my feelings" Your body felt like it was in shock.

"Sang Hee, I know this is the first time we've ever spent time together. I've fell for you since the day we met. I noticed you secretly stare at me when no one is looking. To be honest, I've been doing it too. I think I've kept my feelings for too long, now. I just want you to know that... I like you" Your mind went completely blank. You didn't know how to react. Your crush, in front of you, confessing his love for you. You couldn't believe it was actually happening. It all felt like a dream. Snap, okay, back to reality, you thought. You stared at him. 

"Wow, this is embarrassing" He said as he placed his palms on his face.

"Omo, eotteoghe?" Those words spilled out from your mouth. It almost sounded like you squealed. You covered your mouth in embarrassment. Kyeopta, Mir thought.

"To be honest with you.." You said as Mir sat up straight.

"I've also had a crush on you" You said shyly. You thought you were going to die in embarrassment. You covered your face with your palms. 

"Aigoo, you're so cute" Your face went red when he said that. 

"So, it shouldn't be that awkward between us, right?" You nodded. Hmm, how can I make this less awkward? It's just the first time I'm meeting her and we're not really speaking.. I bet she's shy.. But she did say she had a crush on me too.. Wait, so that means, she likes me too? Omo, really?!, Mir silently thought.

"So, does this mean we can be, you know, a...a..." Mir said nervously.

"A couple?" You shyly said. You formed a smile while saying it.

"Nae, yeah.. Ahh, I'm dying of embarrassment here" He said while kicking the ground. Why is he so cute?, you smiled at the thought. 

"Oppa, you're not the only one" You started to make a conversation. The conversation lasted for several minutes and there was laughter to be added. 

"I never knew you were this type of girl" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, I may be shy on the outside but I'm a different type of person once you get to know me" You replied.

"Hey, wanna get some ice-cream?" You nodded happily. He got up and offered his hand to you. You took his hand and got up. He took you to an ice-cream shop on the opposite side. We went into the shop and there were pictures of couples eating ice-cream together. You were amazed at the amount of pictures that were hanging on the wall. 

"What flavor do you want?" Mir asked. 

"Can we have have cookies n cream and vanilla chocolate chip?" He told to the person who was working.

"You like to vanilla chocolate chip too?!" You asked.

"Yeah, that's my favourite flavor. Wae?" He answered.

"Ani, I like that flavour too. My second favourite" He flashed a smile. 

"Here, that would be ____ *the amount*" The man said.

When Mir was about to pay, "Wait, we're eating in a cup?" You asked.

"Yeah, why can't we? I thought we were you know.." Mir was shy to say the word 'couple'. 

"Kaja!" Mir said.

"Where?" You asked while eating the ice-cream.

"Molla" He looks at his watch.

"School?" 

"Already?" You whined and pouted.

"It's getting late and my hyungs will kill me if I come home late" He complained.

"Really? What time is it?" Without noticing what you're doing, you took his hand to look at his watch.

"Omo, I think my parents would too" The both you continued walking, yes, walking back to school. The sky was getting dark. There seemed no more awkward moments between the both of you. In no time, the both of you reached school.

"So.. We bid our goodbyes here for today?" You asked.

"I guess so" He said while pouting a bit.

"So.... I guess I'll be leaving now" As you turn around and about to walk back home,

"Jamkanman" You turned around.

"Is it okay if I.. follow you back home?" You hit a confused face to him.

"I mean like it's dangerous for a girl like you to go home alone" He said shyly. Aigoo, he's cute when he's shy. He's also worried at me. Aw~, you thought.

"O-oh.. It's okay. I think it'll be troublesome for you if you follow me. I can go home by myself" You said. It's not that you didn't want him to follow you but it's just that you didn't want to trouble him by having him following you all the way to your house. 

"Aniyo, it's no problem. I can just explain why I'm a bit late to my hyungs" He tried to convince me in many ways and you ended having him following you.

"So, where do you live?" You told him your address and his face had shown a little shock.

"Oh, jinjja? It's just a blocks away from the apartment where I live with my hyungs" He said happily.

"You live with your hyungs?" You asked in surprise.

"Yeah, long story. I'll tell you on the way" He told you his long story while walking you home. It was a long and nice walk. You haven't had this kind of time in your life. Not even with your bestfriends. His story took as much time as you needed to reach home.

"So that's why I live in an apartment with my hyungs" He finshed his story.

"Let me get this straight, your hyungs aren't really your real 'hyungs' and just your bestfriends and the five of you live under one roof because you guys had no where to live?" You asked just to make sure you didn't misunderstand anything. 

"And you have just won a price for concluding my story" He said happily along with a laugh. You laughed along. 

"Oh, we've reached my house" You said, looking at your house. 

"Nae, I'll leave now" He said before leaving.

"Oh, annyeong~ Be careful!" You waved at him. He turned around and walked backwards while waving back at you.

You smile and walked into the house. 

 


 

 

Annyeong, my dear readers :)

Guess what? I updated :D 

I updated this before I slept.. This is the first time I'm busy during the holidays.. No, I don't mean with my fanfic.. lol..

Have you guys watched Miss Panda and Hedgehog? I totally LOVE that show XD 

 

Yoon Seung Ah and Lee Dong Hae <3 *teehee*

 

ANYWAYS, 

Hope you guys like the update :3

I LOVE EVERYONE! *Don't forget to comment and subscribe ;)*