When Boredom Strikes

Stay With Me

Park Sang Hee / Your P.O.V 

I grabbed my books and made my way to my class. Practically, everyone just stared at me. I walked towards my table and placed my books down. I opened my book and started to write my diary. I've always wrote in diaries since I was young. My diary would always be the place where I can express my feelings since I don't have an older sister or brother.

"Why is it so noisy in here?" A male voice was heard. The class was silent. The teacher walks into the class and addresses us to sit down.

"Your teacher is not here today. I'll be your substitute teacher for the rest of the day" Everyone cheered in happiness as there will be 2 hours of free period. The only thing the teacher was just smile.

From there, I felt like I was in prison. 2 hours of boredom was the worst thing that could happen to me.I just sat there like a living dead. Everyone in the room was doing something except for me. I kept staring at the clock. How I wish time would go faster. I let out a loud sigh.

"Everything okay there?" The tall figure stood in front of me.

"Yes" I smiled at him. He took an empty seat beside me.

"Hi. I'm Andrew. Nice to meet you" He shook my hand.

"Hi. I'm Sang Hee. Nice to meet you too"

"Aigoo, what a boring day today. If only I was back in America.." I stared at him and my eyes were wide.

"You're from America? Me too!" I held my hand up for a high-five and he responded. We started conversing in English.

I got a little plan so pick up the slack, you wastin' time with the chit chat.. His phone rang.

"I see someone is a fan of Amber" I smirked at him.

"Yeah, kind of" He said shyly.

"Kind of? Gimme your phone!" I snatched the phone from him.

"Yah! Give it back!" I stick my tongue out. Photos, photos, photos, ah! Found it! 

I pressed the photo icon and guess what I saw. An album full of Amber's photo.

"Bwo? Are you a stalker?" I chuckled.

"A-ani, I just got it from the Internet" He said when I saw his face blushing a bit.

"Oh, jeongmal? Then, why is there a picture of Amber and her best friend with the caption 'Why the hell is he Amber's best friend? It should be me'?" I laughed as I read the caption.

"Y-yah, that was suppose to be private" His face was really red.

"Well, not anymore, right?" I gave him a small smile.

Without noticing it, the substitute teacher has fallen into a sleeping spell. He was like a sleeping beauty, well, cut the beauty part. He has fallen into deep sleep. When I say deep, I do mean deep sleep. I only noticed that he was sleeping when I heard a snore coming from him. I laughed my of after hearing it.

"Aigoo, my stomach hurts from all that laughing" I said as I continued laughing.

"It would be embarrassing for me if I was him and snoring like a donkey" He laughed even harder.

We were the nosiest class among the others, to me. Minutes passed faster than before. Is that teacher dead? A group of boys started throwing things at the sleeping teacher. He didn't even move. Slowly, one by one joined the boys. We ended up joining in as well. First, we made noises by hitting the table with our stationary but it didn't work. Second, we made even greater noise by shouting at him. Yet, no response. Then, we started getting close up with him by poking him on the cheeks. He moved a bit which made as jump but he continued his beauty sleep. Most of us gave up since it felt like it was impossible for us to wake him up. Some of them grabbed their phones and took pictures of the teacher. When we saw it, I turned to him.

"Wanna join in the fun?" He nodded. We grabbed our phones and started taking pictures of the teacher with varies angles. After a few pictures, I sat down. I sigh after that tiring fun.

"Wow, I didn't know it'll turn out like this" He smiled as I looked at him confusingly.

"Huh?" I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I thought I would have died of boredom today" He smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

*RING*

"Oh, school's over already?" He said in surprise. As soon as he said it, I remembered that I had to meet him.

"Yeah, I have to go somewhere really important. So, byeeeeeeeee~!" I rushed out of the room. 

"Wait, what. Oh, okay, then. Bye" That's the last I heard from him today. As I walked out of the classroom, there were many students in the hallway. Shiz. There was a swarm of people crowding the hallway. I looked at my watch. 2.15 p.m. I still have time. I slowly made my way into the crowd. I felt like suffocating. It felt like I was at concert. It reminded me clearly of the incident that happened a year ago. 

After a few minutes of wriggling within the crowd, I managed to escape the crowd. As I stepped out of the school, I took a deep breath and let it go. I slowly made my way to the garden. I loved the smell of the fresh grass. I took off my socks and shoes and felt the grass touch my feet. The grass felt so nice and comfy. I walked barefooted on the grass. I searched everywhere for him. 

A body caught my eyes. It was laid on the grass when having his hands behind his head. I slowly walked towards it to see who it was. As I got closer, I noticed it and I knew who it was. I make quiet yet careful steps towards him. The closer I was, my heartbeat was increasing rapidly. 

I reached him as I saw his eyes closed, smiling. I smiled just by looking at him. What do I do now? Should I greet him or...? I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should give him a polite greeting. He is my senior after all. 

"Annyeonghaesayo, Mir oppa"

 


 

Finally updated! Had so much homework and school is killing me T.T 

Here's a little gift from me to you ^_^

 

Cute? :) Thanks for subscribing and commenting :D Love y'all