Lunch

Stay With Me

Finally, it was lunch. You walked through the hallway as people started staring at you. *Wow, the rumour was spread faster then I though*

 

You just ignored them and made your way to the canteen.

You saw Jun Wook and Hye Ri waving at you. You waved back and walked towards them. You were happy to finally have a long nice chat with your friends.

“Yah, Park Sang Hee, is it true that you’re dating Mir?” A female voice called you out as you were getting your food.

“What are you talking about?” You shrugged and left.

You walked to a table where your friends were sitting. Your mood had really gone bad by now.

“Sang Hee-ah, why so gloomy?” You just shake your head and continued eating.

“I heard Mir went into your class and asked you to meet him after school. What was that all about?” You knew Jun Wook was jealous.

 

~Flashback~

 

Jun Wook’s P.O.V

I waited for her until I heard someone calling me.

Jun Wook-ah, you said you wanted to see me. What’s the problem?” It was her, the most beautiful and cute girl I have ever met.

Today is the day that I will confess to her that I had kept feelings for her.

“Erm…. Let’s have a seat shall we?” I pointed to the bench there.

As we sat down, she laid her head on my shoulder. “Isn’t the weather nice today?” I was so nervous that I couldn’t speak.

There were minutes of silence. “So, why did you call me here?” She broke the silence.

“Sang Hee-ah”

“Nae”

I had to do it sooner or later.

“I have kept my true feelings for you. I have always liked since the first day we met. It was a miracle that we became bestfriends because I wanted to be closer to you. Everyday, I would wait for you and only seeing you makes me happy”

I took a deep breath, “I want to be more than bestfriends”

She looked shocked and confused at the same time. *Oh man. Hope I won’t screw this big time*

 

Your P.O.V

 

*D-did he just confessed to me?*

My heart was beating fast. I didn’t know how to react. I just looked at that innocent face of his.

“Wow, you have so much courage to confessed to me” I couldn’t say anything next. I just sighed.

“Jun Wook” I looked him into the eye and held his hand.

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same way as how you feel for me” He looked really depressed.

 

“But, you are the bravest, coolest and nicest guy I know. You would always protect me like a brother and bring up my mood whenever I’m sad. I know deep down, you’re a strong guy. Don’t be sad, okay?”

He looked at me and smiled. I gave him a hug.

“Lets go grab a coffee” He pulled me of the bench and we walked together.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

“Someone’s jealous” You and Hye Ri looked at each other and laughed.

“YAH! I’m not!” Jun Wook looked down as his checks turned red.

“Yes, you are~” teased Hye Ri.

Hye Ri and Jun Wook would always argue over small things. They would only stop when the time comes.

“Guys, guys, stop it. Isn’t it stupid arguing over small things?” Hye Ri and Jun Wook just stared at each other.

Shaking your head, you ruffle their hair.

“Yah, yah, yah, I did my hair perfectly and you ruined it” Hye Mi pouted.

“Haha, to bad for you” Jun Wook stick his tongue out. 

Hye Mi wanted to hit him but you stopped just in time.

“Aigoo, you guys are just like little kids” You just laughed at how they acted.

There was silence after.

“But are you going to meet him after school?” Jun Wook popped out as he eat a spoonful of her rice.

“Yeah, I guess so” You looked at Jun Wook.

“Wookie~” You poked his his cheek. You did it continuously until he looked at you.

“Hmm?”

“Are you sad?”

“Kinda. Sort of. Yeah”

“Well, don’t be. I’ll always stay by your side, alright?” He nodded.

“What’s happening now? Why am I out of it?” You just laughed at her.

“Because you might interrupt and hurt MY feelings, pabo” Jun Wook said with a smile.

“Did you just call me PABO?”

“Nae~”

“AISH! You litt-“

“Guys, everyone is staring at us” You facepalmed.

The three of you turned to the background. Everyone was starring at you guys awkwardly.

“Mianhae~ Just ignore us” You bowed 90 degrees.

“Aigoo… So embarrassing” You covered your face with your hands.

After that, the three of you continued to eat your lunch.

You were still thinking of what was going to happen after school. You often wondered of into your dreamland and it was happening now.

Without realizing, you got up from your seat and went to your locker. You slowly took out your book and starred at the picture that you taped in your locker.

You just smiled at the picture were you and your two bestfriends were acting goofy around the camera.

 

You just chuckled at the photo.

As you shut your locker, “BO!” You jumped in shock.

“Yah, why did you leave us there alone?” Jun Wook nodded in agreement.

“Oh, jinjja?” You touched your face.

“Yes, didn’t you hear us calling you?” You scratched your head.

“Ani. Aigoo, what’s happening to me?” You hit your head.

“Stress maybe” Jun Wook said.

“Yeah. Maybe”

“Just relax, okay?” Jun Wook went behind you and put his hands on your shoulder.

You just smiled.

“Yah, don’t have to be lovey-dovey, okay?” Hye Mi just rolled her eyes.

“Wae? Jealous that one likes you?” He smirked.

Hye Mi ignored him.

*RINGRINGRING*

“Oh, the bell"

"Then, I’ll see you guys later” You nodded and waved at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udpated :) Mir's coming up in the next chapter. Thanks for subscribing~