...Him...

Wait, Baekho said what?

Walking into the school, you looked around for...Him.... Your eyes wandered from one guy to the next, hoping you would spot your oppa. Not having much luck, you decided to drop by your locker. Putting the combination, you pulled the lock up, and up, and up.

"Ah!" You kicked the metal door. When suddenly, the boy near you, reached over put in the combo, and opened the lock with ease.

"How-" You rubbed your eyes, to make sure you weren't dreaming, "Ji..JinYoung?" Shaking your head, you quickly bowed, "I'm sorry, I meant to say thank you..." He laughed and gave his infamous grin.

"Well, miss," he held out the 's', hinting he wanted your name.

"Uh..Dae.." You let your loose hair fall into your eyes.

"Well, Miss Dae, if you ever need me to open your locker again, actually, if you need anything, just ask me." Leaning in, almost kissing close, he retucked your hair, before pecking your forehead. Strutting back to join the rest of B1A4, JinYoung looked back and flashed a wink your way.

"I love this school." You smiled as you pulled the schedule from your bag. Math. Pulling the what seemed to be, 3,00 pound book from your locker, you shut the troublesome door. Glancing up from your backpack, a small pale hand stretched in front of you.

"I'm Lime, nice to meet you." The green haired girl smiled brightly, "Come on I don't bite!" Confused, you accepted the gesture,

"Um..Hello, I'm Dae." Giggling, she linked her arm in yours, escorting you down the hall.

"How about I show you to your next class?" She pulled you closer, taking a peek at your schedule, "Ah~ math. You'll be with me.

"Lime?" The girl waved to various people as you continued to class,

"Yeah?" Facing you, she tipped her head cutely to one side.

"What class does NU'EST have?" Her pink lips curved into a hinted grin,

"And who do we have a crush on?" Her forwardness embarassed you.

"I..." You played with the charm on your necklace.

"BaekHo?" The heat felt like it would perminantly settle in your cheeks. "I can't really tell you whether your his type or not.."

"Why not?" Your heart frose with anticipation.

"Well," She took a seat near the window,"No one really knows... I mean, he's never even dated a girl..." 

"Great." You sat down next to her. "It's all guess work." Resting her hand on your shoulder, Lime leaned in and whispered,

"By the way, they have this one."  You swallowed hard, I have class with...Him...?

"Hey! You're the new girl Dae right?" A blue haried boy rested his elbows on your desk. Brushing the hair from his eyes, he smiled happily, "I'm Joon Hong, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Heat rising to your cheeks, you placed your hands over your reddened face.

"Uh... Nice to meet you too.." You spoke up a little, "Can I call you Zelo? I think it's cute..." Laughing, he poked your cheek.

"You can call me whatever you like!" Before you could reply, Lime pointed to the clock and Zelo shot across the room.

 

Walking in, Lee Joon took his spot at the front of the class. "Anneyong class." He flipped the dark hair from his eyes to reveal a bright smile. Lee Joon teachs math?

"Anneyong Mr. Joon! The class said in a cheerful unison. Scanning the room, your eyes searched for...Him... Well, all of NU'EST actually.

"Miss Dae, correct?" You shifted your eyes to the man in front.

"Yes..." You found it hard to look directly at him.

"Class, please say hello to Miss Dae."

 

-BaekHo POV-

Dae. The new girl. Taking a deep breath, you turned around, expecting to see another spazzing fangirl, but instead saw...Her.... Your heart pounded in your chest,

"..Hello.. Dae.." Her bright red cheeks curved with her smile,

"Hai BaekHo.." You smiled at her impecable aeygo, when Ren, who was always a little too loud, shoved past you.

"Hi!" Ren threw his arms around her, "Nice to meet you!" Making his way between them, MinHyun wrapped his arms around her waist,

'Ah~ Aren't you gorgeous?" He pulled her closer just as JR slapped his head,

"My turn!!!" Her cheeks turned red from JR's excitment. After a small, short hug, JR returned to his seat. She stood alone now, arms resting at her sides. Smiling, you stood and walked to the lonely looking girl, leaving Aron alone.

"Hai again." She stood on her toes and hugged your shoulders. Laughing, you wrapped your arms around her, causing your heart to sped up.

"BaekHo..." You looked down at the giggling girl.

"Yeah?" She put her head back on your chest.

"Your hugs are amazing.." Your cheeks flushed to match the embarrassment you were feeling. But luckily, Mr. Joon saved you, well sort of,

"Alright, enough hugging, I can see BaekHo's from here!" His comment left you and Dae with nothing to but blush, and return to your seats.

 

-Dae Pov-

The release bell rang, letting everyone, who knew where to go, that it was lunch.

"Um, Lime?" The blue haired girl turned to smile,

"Yes?" You were embarrassed,

"Where do I go now?" She giggled and stood, pointing to the left.

"The cafeiteria is this way, here, I'll show you." She took your hand, but someone touched your shoulder,

"Here I'll show her.." Your heart beating fast, you turned to see...Him....

Walking down the hall beside you BaekHo tried to relieve the nervousness,

"So, how is your day so far? I imagine a pretty girl like you is having an excellent time with all these 'hot' men prouncing around." He grinned even as his cheeks reddened.

Embarrassed, you played with the buttons on your school sweater, "Actually, it wasn't that good until math." The blonde boys smiled brightened,

"Mr. Joon?" He shuffled his hair. "....you..." You mumbled, a bit mortified.

"....Me..?" He smiled reassuringly, before taking your hand, "You know, a crush is a two way street." Giggling, you both walking into the cafiteria, hand in hand. Looking around, you saw them all, that is, your favorite bands. The stars were scattered amongst the round tables. Taking a deep breath, you looked over to your all time favorite...BigBang..... They were all at the teachers tables, but the spazzing groupies had flocked anyway. Looking the group over, you, almost reflex quick, stopped on Ji Yong. Your eyes wandered over the older man, the way his suit nearly slicked to his body, the way his hair brushed in his eyes...

"He doesn't date students." Ren rested his head on your shoulder, "In fact, he doesn't date anyone." Biting you lip, you turned to your oppa,

"I know, I live with him." He lifted his head, "He's the one who got me into this school." Ren stared for a moment in disbelief, but after looking into your eyes, he smiled,

"You're not lying are you?" You shook your head.

"Nope."

-Ji POV-

You felt like her eyes were going to pierce your skin. She always stared so intently at you. At the house, here, in public. But little did she know, you did the same when she wasn't looking. It wasn't right, you wanted her so badly... She was so... Perfect... But so..young.... Top set his arm on your shoulders.

"Only one more year.." He winked, "Then you can have her.." You looked up to your hyung,

"One. More. Year."

-BaekHo POV-

Leaning in, JR whispered to you, with out getting the others attention.

"So.. You like the new girl, huh?" He shoved a forkful of Mandu into his mouth.

"Uh..." You mumbled quietly, "Yeah.."

"Then tell her." He said simply. Just tell her?! He made it sound so easy!

"It's not that easy JR. Dae's different." You looked over to the dark haired girl, who was now talking to Ren. Smiling, JR, pointed to her,

"If you don't tell her, you might end up losing her." His words felt like a knife in your throat. But her was right, you had to tell her.

-Dae POV-

Glancing over to BaekHo, you saw him sitting quietly, lookign down at his feet. Sighing, you thought about going over to him, but he stood up from the table. Walking over to you, he took your hands from Ren's,

"Can I talk to you for a second?" His expression looked serious, causing your heart to nearly freeze. Leading you out the doors, he stopped in the small garden near the front gates.

"Dae," He said as you began swinging your linked hands, "I need-"

"Well, look who we have here." Kai jumped onto BaekHo's back, "What's up dongsaeng?" Iritated, BaekHo shrugged his elder off.

"We were trying to talk..." The anger clearly spoke for him.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Kai eyed you from head to toe, making you uncomfortable.

"Not yet.." BaekHo mumbled.

"So." He winked, "She's avaliable?" He took your hand from BaekHo's and kissed it.

"Actually, I'm not." You snatched your hand from the idols. "I'm with Ji Yong."