Chapter 5

Wait, Baekho said what?

-BaekHo POV-

You knocked on the door several times and waited. You hoped she wouldn't be weirded out that you'd looked her address up at school. But, you hadn't know her well enough yet to ask her. Just then, the door creaked open, startling you.

"Baekho!" Mr. JiYong smiled to you. Why was he here?

 "Ummm.." You mumbled, not sure what to say.

"It's okay," He chuckled, "I'm her guardian." You sighed in relief. Still laughing, JiYong opened the door and invited you in. Taking a seat on the couch, you waited while he went to get Dae. A few moments later, they reappeared. A smile immediately crossed your lips.

"Hi BaekHo..." She blushed, walking over and taking the seat next to you.

"Hey..." -Dae POV- It felt like a thousand butterflies were circling your stomach, making your heart pound. Smiling sweetly to you, JiYong wandered down the hall, leaving you alone with BaekHo.

"How did you know where I lived?" you chuckled, embarrassed he'd gone through all the trouble to find you.

"I looked it up at school..." He blushed, looking shyly to his feet.

"BaekHo...." The butterflies turned to knots as you felt the tears rise to your eyes. Panic rose in his eyes,

"What's wrong Dae?" Your sniffled and managed a few words,

"Jis dying and I...i.." The tears forced your words to a halt. Baekho wrapped his arms around you and ran his hand up and down your back, soothing your cries.

"Shhh.. I'm here..." His chest rumbled when he spoke and you snuggles closer, feeling every vibration.

"BaekHo..." You whispered, closing your eyes. "I think I love you..."

-TOP POV-

You rolled onto your side and faced your empty bed. Why? Why Ji? Why did the man you loved, have to wither away right before your eyes? An anger rised in your stomach and moved quickly to your fists. Nearly jumping from your bed, you punched a large hole in the wall near your door. You dragged your hands across your dresser, knocking everything onto the floor, leaving large gashes on your hands. You yelled at the top of your lungs before collapsing to the floor, sobbing.

"Hyung!" Ji rushed across the room, wrapping his arms around you.

"Why....you?" You cried, pulling him closer. His fingers found their way to yours, intertwining them.

"I don't know Hyung...." He sighed, "But you shouldn't hurt yourself over this." He took your hand and kissed it gently, making a small blush cross your cheeks. He continued kissing up your arm, eventually reaching your neck, kissing and . Neither of you spoke, there wasn't a need for words. You both knew what the other felt. Getting a light hold on his , you lifted Ji from the floor and laid him on the bed.

"Ji.. I love you.." "I love you too Hyung."