I'm Sorry?

Wait, Baekho said what?

-Ji POV-

You watched to them walk through the doors and your heart nearly froze. Where was he taking her? Rising from your seat, you calmly walked to the door. Taking a few deep breaths, you stepped out in time to her a couple of seemingly beautiful words,

"Actually, I'm not." She took her hand from Kai's, "I'm with Ji Yong." The boy stood,

"Pardon me?" She kicked him in the shin, making you laugh.

"You heard me! I said I was with Ji Yong!" Turning, she stomped away. Ducking behind a bush, you watched her walk past you. Thank God. Grabbing her chest, she stood frozen in front of you. "Ji?" She took two steps forward, "What are you doing in the bush?" Cheeks flushed, you stood, revealing your hiding spot.

"I saw you walk out with BaekHo and I..." She burst out in a cute giggle. "What?" She wrapped you in a hug,

"Nothing, you're just so cute!!" She snuggled in your chest, "I wish I really was with you..." Pulling her closer, you rested your head on hers.

"Be with BaekHo.." She pulled back from your embrace.

"What?!" You brushed the hair from her eyes and looked deeply into them,

"Be with BaekHo. He cares about you."

"How do you know?" She hit your chest.

"The way he looks at you." She blushed, "He looks at you with admiration and..."

"And what?" She puted.

"Well, with a little bit of...Um, love. Not to sound too cheesy." She giggled and softly punched your arm.

"Ji Yong, this is why I love you!" She kissed your cheek, and ran in BaekHo's direction.

"And thats why I love you.."

 

-Dae POV-

"Um, BaekHo?" You tapped your oppa's shoulder. Turning around, BaekHo had tears running down his cheeks. "Why're you crying?!" You hugged your crush tightly.

"Because I wanted to be your oppa..." He rested his head in the curve of your neck.

"Ask me." Your heart racing, you lifted his head, "Yah! Hurry before I change my mind!" Wiping his nose, BaekHo sniffled one more time before smiling,

"Will you go out with me?" Smirking, you hug him,

"Absolutely!" BaekHo lifted you off the ground, "Yah! Put me down!!" Laughing, he kissed your cheek and took your hand.

 

The rest of your day was spent thinking about BaekHo. You were dating BaekHo... You walked down the hall, stopped at your locker, then quickly ran outside. You glanced around. No where.

"Hmph." You crossed your arms, pouting. "Pabo." Hugging you from behind, BaekHo kissed your cheek again, making you blush.

"Two minutes late and you become a pabo!" He giggled. Turning around, you hit your fist on his chest.

"Aish! I didn't mean it!"  He kissed your forehead, interlinking your hands.

"I know silly! Come on lets go!" You blushed and looked down to your feet.

"Actually, I have to walk home. I promised to meet a friend." Frowning, BaekHo hugged you before running off in the direction of his car,

"Alright! See you tomorrow!" Smiling, you watched him drive off. Plugging in your headphones, you hummed along to T.O.P. Oh Mom. Walking along the familiar grey fence of your house, you turned the corner and bumped into a taller man.

"Aish! I'm sor-" You looked up to see the bright smile of Ji Yong. "Oh, hi Ji.." You blushed and looked at your feet.

"How'd things go with BaekHo?" He tried smiling casually, but you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Ji..." Tears filled your eyes. "Saran...ghae....." Wrapping you in a hug, Ji Yong hugged you.

"No... Don't say that.... I can't take it...." You lifted your eyes to see Ji crying.

"I...I'm sorry...." He kissed you.

"Don't love me... I'm... I'm dying Dae..." Your shoulders shook with your sobs.

"What do you mean?" He wiped the tears from your cheeks.

"They say it's cancer.."