Chapter 4

Wait, Baekho said what?

You woke up in your bed, Ji Yong sleeping in the chair near you. Sitting up, you gathered the blankets into your arms and carried them to the sleeping man. Tucking the large comforter under his arms, you smiled and kissed his forehead. The wrinkles on his brow had relaxed and he looked peaceful. Letting out a quiet sigh, you walked out into the living room. Peeking around the corner, you saw Top on the sofa, face in his hands.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Quickly wiping his tears away, Top attemted a small smile.

"Yeah.. I-" Your words interuppted his, making his smile fade.

"I heard." Spreading his arms, Top gestured for you to join him on the couch. Crawling into his arms, you rested your head on his chest and the tears fell once again. Holding you tightly, Top your hair, his tears landing in your hair.

 

-Ji Yong POV-

You leaned against the wall and listened to them cry. What were you supposed to do? Join them? You had already cried enough. Feeling the lump rise in your throat again, you stood and started back to the room.

"Ji.. Please come here.." Top's voice echoed down the hallway, paining your heart. Turning, you followed your hyung's call.

"I...I.. I don't want to make things worse..." You wiped the droplet from the corner or your eye.

"The more time we spend together, the better. So get your over here.."

 

-BaekHo POV-

You lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Her image was set on spin cycle through your mind. Swirling around and around, making it impossible to think of anything else. She was simply breath taking. Grumbling, you rolled over to face your room. Glancing at the clock only made it worse. You still had to go through the whole night!

"Aish!!" You threw your pillow across the room, "Why can't time speed up!'

"Oh. My. God. BaekHo!" Ren shouted from the other side of the door, "Just go see her!!"

"Yah!" You shouted, frustrated, "Stop creeping outside of my door!!" As angry at him as you were at Ren, he was right. You wouldn't make it all night without seeing her. Grabbing your coat, you stood in front of the mirror. After a few minor adjustments, you wandered out to the living room. Nodding to JR, you walked outside.

"Fighting!!" You heard Aron shout as you closed the door.