Chapter 7

Wait, Baekho said what?

-Dae POV- Your heart raced as his words echoed through your mind.. 'I love you too Dae'.. Did he know you were awake? Or did he mean what he had said? Your head was spinning and you decided you better get up for a little bit just to clear your mind. Taking a seat at the dining table, you rested your face in your hands. "Dae?" Ji Yong's voice echoed behind you, causing you to turn towards the elder man. It took all you had to not cry.. He had taken you in when your parents had died , when your friends had abandoned you... He was your best friend and your guardian... The thought of life without him... You hadn't noticed you'd begun crying until you felt Ji Yong's thumb gently swipe the tears from your reddened cheek.. "Don't cry..." He smiled sadly, "I can't bear to see my girl cry..." You threw yourself into his arms.

"Don't die.." You sniffled into his shoulder, "Please... Don't die..." His shoulders tensed slightly as he pulled you onto his lap, your hair.

"I'll try... I'll try.."

-TOP POV- I guess it took Ji telling you he was dying in order for you to confess your feelings... You felt pathetic.. He finally knew now that he had such limited time... Fresh tears welled in your eyes once again, letting you know how much you really did care..

"Ji!" You'd finally noticed he wasn't laying beside you and rushed into the hallway.

"Ji?" You heard whispers from the dining room.. "I'll try... I'll try..." You took a small step into the lit room,

"You better.."

A/N: I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AND NOW I GIVE YOU SUCH A SHORT UPDATE !! I'm horrible !!! But I can only update from my phone which .... ks ... But I hope you enjoy !