A Dream?

Wait, Baekho said what?

BaekHo's lips curled into a bright smile,

"I do." Gazing into each others eyes, you grinned.

"You may now kiss the bride." Leaning in, your lips colided, sending shivers down your spine. Pulling apart, you opened  your eyes.

Shock caught in your throat, causing you to sit up quickly. The sight of your room told you, you had been dreaming.

"Ah!" You threw your covers off and stomped to your closet. Sifting through your clothes, you pulled out the usual, sweater, button, plaid skirt etc. Reaching in your drawer, you pulled out the matching black socks. Standing in front of pink framed mirror, you zipped the dress and buttoned your shirt. The matching shoes lay next to the door and you grabbed them, along with your backpack on your way out. Slipping on the brown flats, you ran your hello kitty brush through your hair, relaxing the long black curls. Slipping on your headband, you put on a thin coat of moisterizer before walking to the kitchen. Stretching to reach, you grabbed the box of cereal from the top of the cabinet. Pouring a bowl, a little pink ring fell in along with various flakes.

"Ah~ I wonder if I got the kitty one!' Unwrapping the little clear package, you turned the plastic toy over to see a happily smiling cat. "Awe~"  You slipped th small animal onto your pinky finger. Finishing your breakfast, you glanced down at your watch. Seeing you only ten minutes to leave, you grabbed your bag and walked down the small flight of stairs to your door. Locking the door behind you, you stepped out into the early morning light. Taking a ddep breath, you skipped down the stone steps, beginning your trek to school. Putting in your headphones, you pressed pay and heard Not Over You echoing through the speakers.

"Aish! If only I could date BaekHo I'd be statisfied!" Laughing, you felt a hand on your shoulder,whipping around, you turned to face your best friend.

"Ah~ how do you always look so nice?" You looked down to your clothes,

"What do you mean? I'm just wearing my school uniform." She joined your laughter. Linking arms, you walked down the sidewalk together.

"Are you nervous about goung to a new school? Cause I would be.." She played with the symbol on your jacket.

"Yeah..." You looked down and played with your headphones, "I had a dream I married BaekHo.." You laughed.

"Well, you're closer to getting a chance!' Stopping, you turned to her,

"What?" You stared intently at your friend,

"Don't you know? NU'EST goes there!' She smiled.

"You're kidding right?" You shook her shoulders, "You have to be!!"

"Nope," She shook her head, and you could tell she was serious, "I read about it in the manual. TOP is the music teacher, Se7en is home ec, Daesung is P.E., and GD is art!" She grinned from ear to ear, "Take home Ec. for me! Se7En is soo hot!" The heat rose to your cheeks. All you could think was,

"I'm gonna go to school with..BaekHo..?"