Chapter 8

The Council And Delinquents

 

All of them looked at the smiling principal with their jaws dropped and eyes staring at him in disbelief. Yongguk shook his head as Zelo blinked at the group before him, not liking the idea at all. Youngjae knitted his eyebrows, wondering why principal suddenly came up with the idea. Daehyun and Jongup just stared at the old man while Himchan scoffed at the idea. He knew going to class with Mr President wasn't going to be pleasant and to hold hands with him, it was going to be much worse. And he wasn't going to just let it happen just like that. He took a step closer to him and stomped his left feet.
 
 
"Principal, I don't think holding hands is such a good idea! We are not like 6 year olds Principal!" He spoke as Yongguk glared at him. How dare he raise his voice at the Principal. He gulped as he watched the old man nod with a small smile.
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"Furthermore, I have to hold hands with this guy!" Himchan pointed his finger at Yongguk who was staring daggers at him. He snorted at the angry man, folding his arms as he looked away from the President. Yongguk sighed and faced the principal, giving him a 90 degrees bow together with Youngjae and Zelo.
 
 
"I am sorry for his-"
 
 
"It's okay, I just hope this wold improve your relationship Yongguk and..." The old man casted a small smile at the blinking Himchan.
 
 
"And Himchan-shii." He frowned at the six staring at him with wide eyes , not moving an inch and he sighed heavily.
 
"Then stay here then, don't study, you are late remember?"
 
 
"Oh yes..." The principal chucked at the six boys nodding furiously at him and turned his back against them, facing his office.
 
 
"Now go!" He smiled.
 
 
"Aren't they cute together?"
 
 
The two groups stood still, eyeing each other as the principal made his way back to his office. Yongguk gulped as he looked at Himchan who stuck out a tongue at him and pursed his lips when he looked away. 
 
 
"I won't hold your hand Mr President"
 
 
"We need to-"
 
 
"No! Let's just stay here!"
 
 
"Hyung-"
 
 
"Daehyun, no" Himchan shakes his head rapidly at his dongseng. Yongguk sighed, not wanting to believe he had to hold hands and walked to his class with this unbelievably arrogant cute guy. He didn't like the idea but orders were given and as President he had to obey them.
 
 
Yongguk inhaled deeply as he eyes Himchan's hand, wanting no more but to just go to his class and study. He cast a glance at Himchan before he turned to look at Youngjae and Zelo.
 
 
Youngjae had his head down, eyes staring at the ground and he lifted his head to cast casual glances at the guy in front of him. Yongguk lifted an eyebrows when he noticed Daehyun was duplicating Youngjae's actions, looking back at the ground when they met each other's eyes.
 
 
He let a small smile play on his lips as both of their faces turned redder. It was adorable to see a suddenly shy Youngjae all flustered up because of a delinquent. He sighed as he turned to Zelo and Jongup. Both were clearly looking at each other with small smile, looking at their hands and at Yongguk, wondering if they had to stay here until Himchan agreed to the Principal's orders.
 
 
"H-Hyung..." He turned to Youngjae, who looked up at him with his pretty doe eyes.
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"W-We are already late, w-we shouldn't be wasting anymore time-"
 
 
"And? I am not going to hold his hand!" Himchan shouted, glaring at the two and pointed at Yongguk.
 
 
"Look,you are shouting at Youngjae again. He was just asking and we do need to go to our classes now"
 
 
"I won't go" Himchan said firmly.
 
 
"H-Himchan hyung, I-I am sorry but we need to-"
 
 
"Shut it Youngjae!"
 
 
"Don't shout at him hyung, he was just asking. And we better go-"
 
 
"Well well, Daehyun, you are siding that cute boy now?" Himchan smirked at his reddening face as Daehyun gulped and cast a worried glance at Youngjae who had his head down.
 
 
"H-Hyung, please can we go now? Everyone needs to go to class..."
 
 
"I know but there is no way-" Yongguk was beyond frustrated with Himchan and grabbed his hand tightly in his, looking at the surprised guy with his calm eyes.
 
 
"See, no problem. Let's go." Youngjae blinked at Yongguk holding Himchan's hand and looked at the smirking President.
 
 
"Youngjae, I go first okay? Zelo, I am going.Bye." Yongguk smiled and pulled, Himchan who was struggling to pull his hand out of the death grip ,towards their classes. The president felt something warm in his heart, maybe holding Himchan's hand wasn't so bad at all.
 
 
His hands felt smooth and soft.
 
 
It felt nice to hold his hand.
 
 
"Yah let go!" Himchan gave up and pouted at Yongguk, his eyes staring intensely at him. But Yongguk just smiled back and continued to drag him to his class.
 
 
"Nah, I don't want to.."
 
 
"Yah!"
 
 
"Please, just this once"
 
 
Himchan felt butterflies in his stomach as he continued to stare at his handsome face. Holding his hand felt nice.
 
 
Maybe it wasn't so bad as he thought it would be.
 
 
He let  his lips spread into a waek smile which didn't go unnoticed by Yongguk.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun turned to Youngjae, grinning softly at his cute expression as he stared at the the nagging couple walking away from him. He saw Youngjae's pretty smile, it seemed as though he liked to see Himchan and Yongguk together like an old married couple. Daehyun looked down, shyly shuffling closer to Youngjae as he glanced up to look at his beautiful face. He can't deny Youngjae had cute cheeks and that he wishes to cup his face and to kiss his plump lips. He shook the thought out of his head and looked at Youngjae, noticing they were very close to each other.
 
 
He inhaled deeply as he shyly reached out to his hand.
 
 
"E-Er.." Youngjae turned to Daehyun, feeling his face burning up when he notice he was so close to him. He pushed back his spectacles and saw Daehyun's hand extend out to him, feeling his heart beating faster than usual.
 
 
"Y-Youngjae...c-can I..." Youngjae nodded as clenched tightly onto his notebook while his other hand slowly reached to Daehyun's hand.
 
 
Both of them stared at each other and Daehyun gently held Youngjae's small hand into his, smiling softly seeing the treasurer looking away and chewing on his lips cutely.
 
 
"Y-Youngjae?"
 
 
"H-Huh?" Youngjae replied, blinking innocently at Daehyun who felt so nervous looking at him.
 
 
"Let's go"
 
 
"O-Oh.. Okay..." Both of them walked together with Daehyun secretly smiling to Youngjae
 
 
Youngjae was thinking about earlier, it bothered him to no end that Himchan was always shouting at him and that Yongguk Daehyun had been the one who always stood up for him. He cast a glance at Daehyun, blushing hard when he found him looking at him. They both looked away but held tightly onto their hands, not wanting to pull away.
 
 
"H-Hey..." Youngjae turned to him, his lips as Daehyun blinked at him.
 
 
"Thanks for standing up for me. I am sorry-"
 
 
"Don't say sorry. You did nothing wrong" Youngjae felt the grip on his hand tightened and smiled softly at Daehyun. He looked so adorable, with that dimpled smile of his. So cute.
 
 
"Thank you.. I..." He was staring hard at his adorable face, liking his chubby cheeks and pretty dimples when he smiled at him. Daehyun found himself leaning forward without thinking and before he know it, his body took over him,leaning forwards and pressed his lips against Youngjae's cute red cheek.
 
 
He quickly retreated with wide eyes when he realized he had kissed Youngjae's cheek. Daehyun quickly looked away with a red face, not believing what he just did and risked a look at Youngjae who was staring at him.
 
 
"I-I..."
 
 
"It's fine. Don't worry about it Daehyun-"
 
 
"I am so sorry, I didn't mean. I mean, you are very cute. I mean, no! Y-You are pretty... No, you are pretty cute-" Youngjae chuckled softly, smiling at the cute outburst of the always shy and silent man in his class. He nodded and held his hand tightly in his.
 
 
"It's okay, I won't tell" Daehyun grinned sheepishly as they walked towards their class together.
 
 
Maybe... Daehyun thought.
 
 
Maybe we all could be friends?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jongup and Zelo pouted at each other as they took slow steps towards their class. They figured they had to leave for class since Yongguk, Himchan , Youngjae and Daehyun hyungs had left them all alone here.
 
 
"You know, I don't feel like studying..." Zelo spoke up and Jongup chuckled.
 
 
"We need to, Hyung just-"
 
 
"Yeah.. But then..." Zelo smiled at Jongup, looking at their hands together.
 
 
"You think we can not walk to class?"
 
 
"You mean?" Jongup furrowed his eyebrows at him.
 
 
"My skateboard?"Jongup face palmed and patted Zelo's hair, giggling as he had to tip toed to pat his hair.
 
 
"Stop it okay? Let's just go" Zelo blinked at Jongup, feeling his heart beating rapidly at the older's happy smile. He shook his head as Jongup dragged him to class.
 
 
"I..I can't like Jongup right?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
harlo!!!
well, sorry for the longgg update ;-;
i was busy ;-;
and i need to tell you guys i got two accounts hehe..
its complicated how i got them... so yeah i think you know whats my other account XD
hope you like this update;-;
I LOVE YOU GUYS<3