Chapter 6

The Council And Delinquents

The next day, Himchan walked casually to the bus stop with his hands in his pockets. He frowned when he realized he didn't see his two best friends here. He sat down, sighing as he whipped out his phone from his pocket. Himchan glanced at his watch, (and yes, he does wear a watch and bothered to be punctual ), before he texted his friends.


Where are you guys?


After one minute, he received a message from Daehyun.


I am walking there~


He waited some more minutes for Jongup's reply as he constantly looked at the road to see of his bus was coming. Himchan felt a soft tap on his shoulder and turned, smiling seeing his quiet friend here.


"Hey, you are lucky the bus was not here yet!"


"Yeah I am"Daehyun replied coolly as Himchan chuckled.


"You bastard"The older joked as the younger let out a soft chuckle."Where's Jongup ?"


"I thought he was here with you?" Daehyun asked as he watched Himchan check his phone, sighing when he didn't see any new messages.


"Aish, don't tell me he overslept?" Himchan frowned at Daehyun, who gave him a shrug and a small nod.


"Maybe?"


Before Himchan could call Jongup, his bus arrived. The older cursed, saying it was the bad time for the bus to come. Giving Daehyun a frown, he was about to run to Jongup's house but was stopped by the younger.


"Hyung, what if Jongup is at school? He is unpredictable" Himchan sighed loudly, before he turned his back and boarded the bus with his friend.


"He better be there then" Himchan hissed as he went up the crowded bus and was forced to stand the whole journey to school. Before the bus stopped at their school, his eyes were glued to his phone, waiting patiently for Jongup's reply as Daehyun looked around the bus filled with people. His eyes widened when he saw the guy standing beside Himchan, who was peeking into his phone. He gulped.


It was the President.


"H-Hyung.." He whispered softly, nudging Himchan who was still looking at his phone.


"Y-Yeah?"


"E-er... B-b-beside-" He babbled weird words as the older frowned at him.


"Yeah Jung Daehyun!"Himchan spoke harshly as he glared at the younger who was disturbing him. Here he was worrying about Jongup and now his other friend was speaking some kind of rubbish to him making him have a headache."What do you want to say?"


Daehyun pointed to behind him, urging him to turn around. Himchan sighed before he urged his head to his back, eyes widening as he saw the familiar face of someone he really dislike and the similar red jacket. He looked at him from top to bottom, wondering why Yongguk was here on the bus? He didn't see him at all on the first day of school.


"What are you doing here?!" Himchan asked, making the President chuckle a little.


"Why? Can't I take the bus to school?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow as he smiled at the shocked Himchan.


"N-No, I mean-"


The bus jerked forward,making the people standing in the crowded bus lose balance and fall down. They were able to gripped onto the poles and what not to help them stand and gain balance. Daehyun held onto the pole near him while Himchan was able to hold onto something that was strong. He knew it wasn't a pole, it was not as straight and solid. Himchan looked up, seeing that he was holding tightly onto a arm. He followed the arm to the shoulders and to the person's face, finding himself gaping his mouth as he realized he was holding onto the President's arm.


Yongguk was looking at him, not that he minded Himchan holding onto his arm but he was surprised to see Himchan looking at him so innocently with red cheeks. Knowing him from yesterday, he knew Himchan was the type to shout and be a badass most of the time. Not a cute looking person.


"Er, you okay?" Himchan snapped out of his trance and quickly pulled his hand away from the man's arm. He quickly went down from the bus, seeing his best friend already waiting for him at the bus stop. He smiled to himself.


"He has muscles"


Yongguk smiled at the somehow cute Himchan and looked trough the window. He grinned as he saw his best bespectacled friend waiting for him at the bus stop.


Daehyun got down from the bus,moving along and stopped to wait for his hyung to get down. As he tidied himself up, his eyes met with the sight of a cute nerd waiting by the gates. Daehyun grinned as he took in the pretty sight of the treasurer. He couldn't stop himself from smiling and looking at the adorable Youngjae and could feel his heart beating fast just from a look at him.


He didn't noticed Himchan had gotten off the bus and was staring hard at him. Daehyun tilted his head as he was about to walk closer to the smiling treasurer when he felt someone grabbing his shoulder.


"Yah! Where do you think you're going?"


"Oh hyung"Daehyun grinned as Himchan frowned at him.


"Who were you looking at?"


"N-No one"Daehyun spoke as his hyung raised an eyebrow at him.


"O-Okay, let's go then" Himchan dragged Daehyun by the arm as they walked nearer to the gate. They halted when they saw Youngjae and Yongguk talking to each other happily at the gate. Youngjae happened to see the two, looking away the instant he met with Daehyun's eyes, and the other did the same.Yongguk saw this and turned, seeing Himchan looking away from him.


"Good morning" The older greeted the two standing a meter away from him. Himchan gulped, the gummy smile he had on his face was very precious. Youngjae looked up and turned to them.


"Good Morning" Daehyun flustered after hearing the innocent greeting from Youngjae and seeing the sweet smile of the latter face made his heart skipped a beat.


"Good morning" Himchan and Daehyjn replied before Yongguk and Youngjae giving them a soft smile before they walked off.


Himchan and Daehyun sighed as he walked though the gates, eyeing the two red-jacketed guys ahead of them.


"Where is Jongup-ah?!"

________________________________________________________________________


Jongup was running as fast as he could, glancing to his phone time to time as he took the short cute to the park to school. He figured it was too late to get in the bus already and that running was the best way to reach school. Fast.


While he was running, he was met with the sight of a tall boy skating on his skateboard. Apparently, that tall boy saw him.


"Jongup?"


Jongup smiled as he caught up with the skater boy, slowly jogging up to beside him as the tall boy looked innocently at the burly man walked to his side. Zelo blinked, wondering why his classmate was here. He furrowed his eyebrows as Jongup just smiled at him.


"Why are you here Jongup hyung?"


"I should be asking you the same thing"


"Ah, I am trying to get to school, i will be late to school, well, not late if I use my skateboard, what about you?"


"I overslept, and also trying to go to school. But I have no skateboard..."


"But you can run!" The tall boy smiled brightly at him. "If you keep up with me, we won't be late! Let's go!"


"W-Wait!"Before Jongup could get ready to run, Zelo sped off with his skateboard. The burly man sighed before he run with amazing speed, catching up to the skater boy.


"Wow, not bad hyung!" Zelo clapped as he balanced himself on the skateboard.


"Thanks,I run a lot, you are not bad skater too"Jongup liked the cute chuckle Zelo let out from his mouth.


"Haha, thanks" Zelo gave him his brightest grin, he never been complimented in a long time about his skating abilities. But he did get a lot of compliments about his dancing skills. Jongup felt something warm inside him, seeing the younger smile so brightly at him.


"Welcome"


"We got 10 minutes to reach, we can make it in time, come on hyung!"


"What about we race?"Jongup smirked at Zelo, who raised an eyebrow in return.


"You sure you can beat my skateboard?"


With a nod from Jongup, Zelo smiled as he looked forward to his path. With the two putting on a determined look, they both counted down together.


"1,2,3"


"Go!" Jongup shouted and the two students raced, laughing together and smiling to each other as they almost stumbled and bumped together during their journey there.

________________________________________________________________________


"Hyung! Where is Zelo?" Youngjae asked as he looked around the area for a tall boy.


"Yah, he is always not early, he just in time for school"Yongguk frowned, as he tried his best to look for the youngest.


Yongguk and Youngjae turned to the two students beside , looking around the school. They looked all worried and upset, as they looked around frantically for something.


"Where are you, Jongup!?" Himchan shouted at the gates while he searched around for the said boy. Daehyun eyed the surrounding, hoping to find their friend somewhere along the crowd of students. They were starting to regret not going to the younger's house and caught the bus. He rather had his friend with him being late to school than being early without him. He was his long time and close friend.


"Jongup!"


"Jongup is not here?"


Himchan heard a low voice and turned around, to see Yongguk looking at him with a worried face. He gulped, was the President really concern about him?


"Yeah..." He replied, looking at the handsome President walking closer to him.


"Maybe Zelo and Jongup are together..."Himchan heard him say, and thought the same. Maybe they both were together, rushing to school. "Youngjae! Can you see them?"


Youngjae ran to the bus stop, obeying his hyung's orders. He craned his neck as he looked to the left and right, sighing as he didn't see any figure or a skater boy anywhere near here.


"Hyung, Zelo is not here, He should be here by now" He twisted his head to look at his hyung, who sighed. Himchan nudged Daehyun, asking him to see if Jongup was there. The younger shook his head, shy to be going to Youngjae but Himchan shoved him, asking him to see if Jongup, their dear friend was anywhere near the school.


Himchan turned to his left, gulping seeing Yongguk looking around the area. He looked away, his eyes focused onto Daehyun who was busying trying to avoid looking at the cute man next to him and looking for Jongup. He swallowed his saliva again, why was he feeling so nervous when he was alone with the President?


Yongguk looked to his right, noticing Himchan was looking at him. He cast him a small smile but he got a scoff in return. He frowned, why was Himchan being so difficult? Was he still angry because of him calling him the sneezing guy ?Yongguk sighed, it would be nice to have this charming man as a friend. He continued to eye Himchan, inside hoping Zelo would arrive here.


Daehyun took hurried steps to the bus stop,standing beside the treasurer as he looked to the both sides, feeling troubled when he wasn't able to see his friend there. He couldn't see anyone and sighed. He turned to his right, his eyes widened and his hert palpitated when he was met with the treasurer's cute face. Daehyun stared into his pretty eyes, liking how they sparkled every time he looked at them as Youngjae scanned his handsome face, not knowing why he couldn't take his eyes off his face. He blinked, breaking his trance as he looked at the two ways again, unable to see anyone as Daehyun continued to look at the treasurer quietly, admiring how fluffy his hair was and how lips were looking so kissable to him.


"Zelo is not here... "Youngjae frowned as he tried hard not to look at the handsome man beside him." I-Is Jongup here, Daehyun?"


Daehyun looked away as the treasurer turned to look at him, he felt his heart would explode if he were to continue to look into his doe eyes. He gulped as he looked to the treasurer, who was smiling softly at him. That smile made him look so child-like, so innocent and sweet.


"You can speak to me right?" Daehyun nodded, he can't believe Youngjae could look so much prettier with a smile.


"Y-Yeah, Jongup is not here"


"Oh" Daehyun watched as Youngjae turned to the left and right again, looking for Zelo and Jongup, he assumed. He felt a little upset, since it seemed ad though Youngjae cared about Zelo and Jongup more than him. But it was okay with him, as long he got to be near him Daehyun didn't mind, the butterflies in his stomach would always make him think that there was only Youngjae there with him. The treasurer sighed, he was worried about the two but he couldn't deny, having his quiet classmate around made his heart beat fasten. He didn't know why, it seemed as though Daehyun had some effect on him.


Himchan cursed, he shouldn't have sent Daehyun to go search for Jongup. He didn't his heart was beating a hundred kilometers per hour when he was standing so close to the President that got him punished yesterday.


And speaking of detention, he didn't enjoy it a tiny bit. It was all too boring without Daehyun and Jongup around and that period of time was when he really resented that big President , Bang Yongguk. He wrote all sort of things about that man who placed him here in this boredom that wasted his time, during that period but now, he felt so nervous. Why must he be so nervous with his biggest enemy.


Come on! Why am I so shy!? Himchan whispered to himself, wondering why he was trying hard to calm down.


Yongguk was still looking at Himchan, furrowing his eyebrows at him as he noticed Himchan was blabbering some words to himself. The younger didn't noticed he was talking to himself to not be so shy and nervous.


"You okay?"


"Of Course!" Himchan shouted, turning away from him as he folded his arms. "Why can't I be okay all mighty President?" Yongguk scoffed when Himchan stuck out his tongue at him for a brief moment before facing away from him.


"Yeah, yeah" Yongguk replied, smiling a little at the younger cute action.


Jongup was still happily racing with Zelo, both of them laughing and chatting along the way forgetting about being late at school due to the fun they had together.


"Haha, looks like you going to slip off!"Jongup looked at his skateboard.


"No I'm not! Look who is slowing down!"Zelo replied, smirking at Jongup, who was panting slowly. The younger slowed down, with his head turned to look at burly man jogging. He found himself admiring his built body and his bright smile he had as he jogged on. Zelo blinked, did he just find Jongup hot? He shook his head, he still preferred his smart hyung.


"Hey be careful! There is bin in front of you!"Jongup shouted and as soon as Zelo could stop himself, he crashed into the bin in front of him. Luckily for the tall boy, he was able to hold onto the bin and was not injured.


Jongup sprinted to him, with worried written all over his face.


"Are you okay?"


" I am fine" Zelo said, smiling at him sweetly as he straightened up his attire. He brushed away the dirt off, and took his skateboard to ride on it. Jongup sighed in relief as he watched the younger walked up in front of him.


The cute boy, got into a accident and is not hurt at all He thought as he jogged to beside Zelo who already started to skate. Jongup smiled to himself, knowing now why Yongguk and Youngjae hyung were scolding Zelo so much. He stared at the younger, noticing how adorable and naturally happy he look. He snapped of his trance as Zelo sped, and ran fasted to catch up with him.


He still like the cute hyung more.


"Yah Jongup hyung!" Jongup snapped to the front, looking at the mischievous smiled Zelo had on his face.


Jongup smirked , Zelo is really a competitive person.


"Ready or not ,here I come!"

_______________________________________________________________________


"OH!" Youngjae pointed at the two figures he spotted, jumping as he tugged Daehyun's sleeves. "They are here!"


Daehyun smiled softly at the treasurer, who looked like a harmless and innocent child pointing and jumping so excitedly. His eyes shifted to the two students , one who was running and the other on the skateboard, racing but he stole glances at the man beside him, who looked happy to see his friend arriving school.


"Youngjae hyung!?" Zelo exclaimed when he saw the familiar face and spectacles of his hyung.


"Youngjae hyung?" Jongup smiled as he saw two figures at the bus stop, grinning exceptionally widely to the bespectacled one.


"Zelo! Jongup! Why are you late?!"


"Sorry hyung!" Zelo smiled to Youngjae, who just sighed.


"Yah Jongup! Did you overslept!"


"I did Daehyun hyung, sorry.."


"Come let's go in, you are lucky we are just in time"


"I told you hyung!" Zelo nudged Jongup and gave him a bright smile before running to Youngjae, walking beside himwhile riding the skateboard of his.


"Told you what?" Daehyun asked, curious.


"It is nothing, why are you here anyway hyung?"


"Waiting for you duh!" Daehyun frowned at his friend,who raised an eyebrow at him.


"Oh, I see..." Jongup looked at him suspiciously. " You were waiting with Youngjae hyung for me?"


"I-I wasn't waiting with Youngjae!" Daehyun stuttered, sounding nervous. "Himchan hyung ask me to wait for you here, and Youngjae happen to be here, so prettily- I mean, W-We were waiting for the both of you together"


"Together? You and Youngjae hyung... Didn't Himchan hyung say we shouldn't be near them-" Daehyun panicked.


"We stand side by side, that's all!" Daehyun was thinking of another subject desperately.


"How about you! You and Zelo! Running here!Together!"


"W-We were going to be late! So we decide to race!"


"YAH!" They both turned to the glaring Himchan and quickly rushed to him.


"Come in, we need to get to class"


"Yes Hyung" They followed his orders. As they walked into the school, they suddenly burst into giggled and laughter after hearing a loud thud and seeing the President chasing Zelo around, with Youngjae trying to calm them down.


"YAH ZELO! COME HERE!GIVE ME THAT SKATEBOARD!"


"AH HELP! HYUNG WANTS TO KILL ME!"


"Yah, you guys, we need to go to class now..."

 

 

 

i am so sorry I updated late:/

got busy with a camp,heh...

hope you like it:)

I try to update ASAP!