Prologue

When in South Korea

Sorry for the late update but, I'm still alive ;)


Looking For The Beauty


"Sup Fish." Thursday was expectedly hot that's why I'm cooling my forehead with a bag of ice Kris reserved for me. Well, actually, his name is Wu Yifan but he doesn't let me call him by his given name in work because he's such a pain in the arse when he starts complaining about it, asking me why do I have to call him by his horrible name. Well, he could be forgiven.. he's a diva. What do you expect?

 

"How's working in that one of a kind office? Pretty hectic uh. I know how it feels.. being talked behind you back." I smirked,  twirling the plastic overhead, letting some droplets of water touch my skin. My eyes indeed hurt but it was somehow relaxed when Kris was not reluctant to push the ice down on my eyelids. It was cold... really cold ... the ice, Kris's stare, not the weather. I knew eventually, he'll crack up. In fact, he did... he always did, but today, it was a matching ruffle on my sweat drenched hair.

 

"No worries. They finally know who they're dealing with. I taught them a lesson that I will never be someone who'll get kicked around with their backstabs. You know me perfectly. I have a sharper tongue than an ordinary person."

 

I could not argue with that, he's much scarier than Donghwa and Kris could be compared to a fire breathing dragon. Ah... you have one hell of a unique kind of guts if you manage to shut this person up which I think no one could, (except for his past lover, which is not good if I talk about it)

 

Kris rubbed the towel on my hair, drying the sweat from our morning jog. He may have a strong build and could have a cold personality but that doesn't remove one positive part of him, which is he's one caring friend. Kris can be overly concerned that sometimes I could not help myself to call him my Personal Assistant or my Mom (well, we can say our mothers can be divas, right?)

 

"You don't have to remind me why I'm so not obedient with you. Plus, you don't have bragging rights in terms of your tongue. You're being a jerk and a at the same time" I sneered, which is obviously would not be a great effect on him.

 

I could imagine Kris rolling his eyes and muttering spiteful curses, ready to slap me once I insult him again. Anyways, he prefers to punch me but I can’t take that uncanny image away. Good thing he can’t read minds like Eunhyuk does.

 

Yeah right. Eunhyuk

 

“Found him already? You know … what’s his name again?-- “ Speaking of that person, yes, he did bring it up. No, please don’t think of it that way, I’m just stressed and all. It doesn’t mean that I… oh, you’re thinking it in a different way.

 

“- Eunjung … ai no no no… Junhy-“

 

“Eunhyuk” I flatly replied. When that name came out, I felt my throat dry as sandpaper. I bit the side of my cheek then pulled the bag of ice away from my eyes and set the whole thing aside. His skin, his voice, his eyes, I’m starting to recall those details again, making my stomach churn into a pit of fire.

 

I sat up straight, laid my head on the headrest and put the towel right on my eyelids. “R-Right, Eunhyuk.” Kris cleared his throat. “I still can’t believe that we almost have the same preference except that you still like girls, which makes you biual.” What Kris said was not entirely true. Yes, I did like girls. But, ever since I met Eunhyuk, it’s like poof. I’m as straight as a rainbow.

 

“Me neither. I can’t believe that you mope yourself when this junk food broke up with you. I still have a picture of you as a drunk, crazy Kris in my phone.” I laughed hysterically and that’s when he made an effort to shut me up with a glare which did not work.

 

Kris told me this story. It was one Valentines’ day, supposedly their 3rd year anniversary. He prepared so much, a nice dinner on the seaside, flowers, chocolate and Kris planned on proposing to him then they’ll fly to America. However, it was not God’s will. It happened when Kris was planning to surprise his boyfriend (we’ll hide him in the name of Lay). So he found someone else on Lay’s bed, which is obvious that it’s not Kris, it was said that person’s name was Suho, his past colleague.

 

So that's a brief glimpse on Kris's love life. Sadly, they broke up before they went to the expensive dinner which took Kris many magazines to know what's suitable for Lay. And the interesting thing was, Kris threw the flowers without saying anything while Lay and Suho have their mouths drop dead open. He left them without showing any signs of feeling pained on his face but deep inside he was.

 

Without any hesitation and asking permission, he pulled me out of work just when I was in the middle of an important meeting. I argued with him through the phone, telling him that I'll be in the pan fryer if he'll continue to call me and to stop crying and he'll find a better one( oh yes he did ). His sobs faded but he still insisted and when I said no, you know what he did? Kris barged in the conference room and said to my boss if he could borrow me (holy crap, that sounded wrong but he said that). Actually, Kris didn't get any approval and just pushed me out of the door.

 

Fine, let's skip this. But he vomited on my clothes!

 

“Okay, fine, whatever. I got over him. I have my little panda right now and we’ll be having a date this weekend. Good luck on you bro.” He sneered and to be honest, I was envious with him. He has his 'love of his life' in his arms while I'm searching mine in every corner of Seoul. Yes, I've been to many municipal halls to ask if they have records about 'Lee Eunhyuk', sadly, it wasn't the Eunhyuk I'm looking for.

 

I don't know how many days would it take but take note...

 

You.

 

Yes,you, Lee Eunhyuk or whatever your supposedly name is that I forgot,

 

I'll find you... in every inch of this world because I ... I-

 

"You need to look for your boy, fish because I know that you love him."

 

Love is not an easy word to say but for Eunhyuk, it's like saying to the world.

 


Author's note : Very short ... so that's the prologue. Yup, that's EXO-M's Kris :)) ♥♥

Comments make me happy *wink*wink*

ConverseLover600-Paradies_dictator-experiment-mediocre-fanfictions!
(Warning : May have tons of grammatical errors. All stories are un-betaed)

Super Junior

EunHae : When in Rome . When in South Korea . Connect The Dots . Heavy Rain. Heavenly Pain. Am I still Sane?
TeukChul : Oh God Please
YeWook : I'm still human. I still have feelings I . I'm still human. I still have feelings II
KyuWook : Stars Do Bleed

EXO

TaoRis : Wheels and Pedals . Arm Around Your Waist . Kiss Me Hard
KaiSoo : Attention Is Mine . Faded From Moonlights
HunHan and BaekYeol: 
Arm Around Your Waist

PS : Edited chapters will be re-uploaded every Friday of the week the chapter is released