WooKie Time!: Unbelievable defeat

Little Run Away

 

                ‘... once upon a time, there is a world called Sapphire Blue, the people that lives there were called as the ELF or Ever Lasting Friends. These ELFs are followers of 15 beautiful princes named the Super Junior...’

                “Oppa... why are you telling me a bedtime story?”

                “Eh?” Don’t kids like your age like stories?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Uhmmm... neh... but—“ HeeRae looked at him, she was on the couch since Ryeowook is forcing her to have a nap.

                “No buts... I will tell you a bed time story”  Ryeowook stucked out his tongue.

                “Oppa... it’s still afternoon! It’s no use telling bedtime stories...” HeeRae said and got up from the couch. “Plus, the couch is too hard... it’s not squishy”

                “Oh yeah... I’ll ask the members to buy a new bed for you” Ryeowook said. “But I’m still holding on your promise on teaching me how to defeat Kyuhyun”

                “Ahehehhe that’s not a problem, oppa I promise” HeeRae said and then, Ryeowook placed his pinky in front.

                “Pinky promise?” Ryeowook asked, eyes glinting at her. HeeRae raised her hand and intertwined her pinky with his.

                “Pinky promise” HeeRae said and Ryeowook smiled, he left her to get her something to eat.

                In a distance, Kyuhyun was watching, he smirked at the fact that Ryeowook is asking help from a child to defeat him in starcraft. Kyuhyun knows he’s undefeatable... even the computer itself bow to his victory. He’s wondering how would a kid tell Wookie to defeat him.

                Kyuhyun smirked and went towards the kitchen. He saw Ryeowook who was cooking something for HeeRae. The smell was delicious that Kyuhyun couldn’t help but draw closer to the stove.

                “Wook, can I have some?” Kyuhyun begged, Ryeowook just pursed his lips.

                “This is only for HeeRae” Ryeowook said, Kyuhyun pouted.

                “Awwww... where’s the magnae’s share?” Kyuhyun said.

                “Mianhaeee~~~” Ryeowook smiled. Kyuhyun smirked.

                “Whatever” Kyuhyun said, disappointed. “Still, you can’t beat me”

                “Ugh”

                That afternoon, Ryeowook challenged Kyuhyun again for another starcraft match. Much to Kyuhyun’s pleasure, he agreed. HeeRae stayed together with Ryeowook and carefully instruct him what to do while Kyuhyun can’t hear a word they’re saying because of his headphones.

                “How do I do this?” Ryeowook said as he lost another battalion of army towards Kyuhyun.

                “Don’t worry oppa, keep on upgrading” HeeRae said, her mind focused.

*Few minutes later*

                “There! There’s another spot there to build your base” HeeRae said excitedly pointing at the mini map on the lower left of the screen.

                “Yes!”

*50 minutes later*

                “Yah!!! How come you’re still undefeated?! I killed your base!” Kyuhyun frowned.

                Ryeowook and HeeRae just smirked.

*1 hour later*

                “... get there oppa, you’ll see more of his army” HeeRae said softly.

                “So all I have to do is ambush” Ryeowook said and HeeRae nodded fervently.

*One eternity later*

                Leeteuk, EunHyuk and SungMin reached their dorm, praying that nothing out of the ordinary happened. As Leeteuk opened the door...

                “—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” An ear splitting scream reached their ears. “IMPOSSIBLE~”

                “What was that?” Sungmin said in an alarmed tone.

                “Sounds like magnae in trouble!” DongHae said and they run inside the dorm, looking for something suspicious. It was then they spotted Ryeowook and HeeRae outside Kyuhyun’s door.

                “Wook! Is everything alright?” SungMin asked. But then... something is wrong with Ryeowook.

                “Ryeong~~~” DongHae pats softly at Ryeowook’s face.

                “I...” Ryeowook said softly.

                “What’s wrong with oppa?” EunHyuk asked HeeRae, she looked at Ryeowook and shrugged.

                “Hyung...” Ryeowook said softly. Leeteuk shrewd his eyes.

                “What did Kyu did this time?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Nothing” HeeRae said softly.

                “I... I beat Kyu at starcraft...” Ryeowook said as he gets back to his senses.

                “...”

                “...”

                *loading*

                “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA” The other members roared in laughter.

                “That’s funny, Wook” EunHyuk said.

                “Nah, as if, even Heechul hyung can’t beat him” SungMin laughed.

                “Ah, you must be hallucinating” Leeteuk said and pats Ryeowook’s shoulder. “Come on, we brought some dinner... air must have filled your mind”

                The other boys went towards the kitchen to prepare, leaving Ryeowook and HeeRae in front of Kyuhyun’s door. Both stared at each other... Ryeowook has this look of disbelief.

                “I did beat Kyu, right?” Ryeowook scratched his head.

                “Neh... after 2 hours” HeeRae said.

                “Woah... I beat him” Ryeowook said “Am I dead?”

                “EH?”

                “So this is how heaven feels like!” Ryeowook smiled widely. “Come on sweetie, let’s grab some dinner!!!”

 

 

 


All of Suju members: I don't think that's possible...
Ryeowook: Come on! It says above that I defeated him!
HeeChul:Nah, I don't believe it
Ryeowook: B-but but! I-I really did...
AiMei: Sorry Wook, I understand you.
EunHae986 :KyuHyun is oh-so-evil~ Giving a kid those adult comics~ I didn't have the chance to find out how they'll defeat Kyu~ 
Kyuhyun: So I guess it's a revenge then!!!! *glares at HeeRae*
HeeRae: No *gulp*
Kyuhyun: Smirk*
AiMei: Uhhh... Spare the little girl Kyu
TheNoisiestOneHahah xD I love Ryeowook's reaction xD
Ryeowook: why thank you, I love--mmmpphhff!!! *yesung covers Wook's mouth*
Yesung: Yah! Wookie's just mine!
yuki_chickenfor once cant Kyuhyun be nice just once 
Super Junior Members: You're asking for a miracle
Kyuhyun: That's offensive! I can be nice too!
Promi53ToB3li3v3:Kyu's evil plan. lol 
Leeteuk: Evil... evil pla--YAH KYU! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!
Kyuhyun: *bored face* nothing much...just planning to conquer the world.
  rachma_yeye:LOL at leeteuk imagination, you're too old to think like that.keke and kyu, -_- im spechless, youre really the king evilkyu ..ups *zip my mouth shut* turtle army eh? like ninja turtle?   
Leeteuk: Old? Who says I'm old???
The rest of the members: We do
Kyuhyun: Uhmm, I can be a nice magnae too~ I'm good y'know! 
Yesung: TURTLES~~~
AiMei: *whisper* psssttt thanks for not mentioning!!! ^^ BTW COMMENTS ARE LOVED~~~
Kyuhyun: except by me -.-