At the Dorm

Little Run Away

 

                Siwon and HeeRae reached the elevator... HeeRae was not pleased about this... not pleased at all. HeeRae looked up on Siwon, he was staring at his phone, busy typing. She stared at him and pouted.

                How can someone like him be that tall?! Did he ate a talling pill?

                Siwon turned at her and smiled at her, she turned away quickly as possible.

                “So... what’s your name?” Siwon asked.

                Should I tell my name?! Who knows this guys could be a part of MAFIA!!! But-- *stares at Siwon* he’s too handsome to be a gangster... Then I should...

                NOOOO!!! He’s using his awful handsome charms to make me tell!!! I should not fall into his trap!

                “Well?” Siwon raised his thick brows at the nervous kid beside him who stares at his beautiful eyes and fell into gaze.

                *Spazz*

                “Lim HeeRae” She said absentmindedly. But then, she suddenly knock her head.

                PABO~~~

                Oh well... no one knows the kid me.

                “Well, Lim HeeRae-ssi, I hope you’ll have fun with the other oppas” Siwon smiled beautifully creepy at her. “Our floor’s here” Siwon said and holds the elevator door for her to go first.

                *gulp*

                Siwon grabbed her hand and led her to a door and jabs the doorbell. For a moment, HeeRae became scared...

                Wait!!! I know this scene~ it’s when an unknown guy takes a poor child inside an unknown room and molest her!!! Oh God please help T-T

                “Who’s there?” a soft feminine-like male voice answered.

                “It’s me, Siwon, we got some company” Siwon said and the door opens slowly.

                AIGOOOO~~~~ the end s here!!!

                *Door creaks creepily*

                Heree it comes~~~

                HeeRae was widening her eyes as possible, if that is... possible.

                “Yah... cut the drama and just open the door” Siwon said bluntly, then the door opened straight.

                “Tsk, Wonnie, you’re no fun” A bunny-like guy steps out with a pout on his face. His gaze turned to the little girl. “Hey there!!! You’re soooo cuteee” Sungmin pinched her cheeks.

                “AIAYAYAYAAAA~~~~ bunny-man, stop pinching, it hurts!” HeeRae cringes her face, looking at SungMin.

                “Aigoo~~~ you’re too cute~” SungMin said and opens the door widely. “Come in”

                “Who’s in?” Siwon asked and led the little girl inside.

                “Ah, there’s DongHae, Wookie, KyuHyun and me” SungMin said. “HenRy and ZhouMi are coming”

                “Oh~” Siwon said. “HeeRae-ah, this is SungMin oppa” HeeRae bowed.

                “Anyeoooong~ I’m bunny SungMin, the cutest oppa in our band” SungMin said, smilingly.

                “B-band...?” HeeRae asked.

                “Neh, Shupa Juni-Oyo~~~” SungMin and Siwon made the hand movement. “Come on, you must be hungry, let’s ask Wookie to cook for us”

                HeeRae is not really familiar with the boybands, because she just got home in Korea after 4 years of training abroad, it was of course before something happened to her.

                HeeRae takes off her autumn boots and placed it on the shoerack. HeeRae looked at all the shoes displayed... so many~~~ it was a huge room, it was complete with kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and bedrooms. HeeRae didn’t know to how many room there is, but it seemed like many people could live in there.

                “Come here, baby let’s get you to the kitchen” SungMin said and led HeeRae to the kitchen and made her sit on the chair. “Oh wait, I’m going to call Ryeowook.”

                “Ah~~toilet” Siwon said and rushed to somewhere leaving a clueless HeeRae on the chair.

                I know what they’re doing... they’re leaving me here and their master will come in anytime and take me! HA! AS IF!!! I’m a black-belter in Taekwondo... hmp! Let’s see if they could take me—

                “Who are you?” HeeRae looks up and comes face to face with a guy with pale-white skin, messy hair, and wearin a nerdy glass. He’s in his PJ’s even though it’s already afternoon. HeeRae smirked.

                “I’m the little girl of your dreams” HeeRae said sweetly. Kyuhyun sniggered.

                His hair is too puffy~~~

                “Really? How old are you?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “8... years old?” HeeRae thought, though she’s not really sure if that is her age.

                “Oh, you don’t know? You have a low memory for a kid” Kyuhyun smirked.

                “You have a nest-like hair for an idol” HeeRae retorted.

                “Hahahhaa~~~” Kyuhyun laughed. “Cheeky huh” HeeRae frowned. “I think we’re going to be good friends”HeeRae was about to answer back when--

                “OMO~~~ cute kid~~~” Ryeowook exclaimed from the doorway. “What’s your name?”

                “Lim HeeRae” HeeRae said politely.

                *Sigh* might as well get along with them...

                “Omo~~~ she’s too cute!” Ryeowook said and poked her cheeks. HeeRae just smiled. “Anyeong, I’m Ryeowook” HeeRae bowed politely.

                “Oppa looks like a girl” HeeRae said bluntly. The other boys laughed at this comment which made Ryeowook pout.

                “Really? Am I a pretty girl?” Ryeowook made a v pose to her. HeeRae giggled.

                “Neehhh~~~” HeeRae said.

                “Come on, HeeRae-ah, let’s play cooking~~” SungMin said and HeeRae went after SungMin like a kid. 

 


AiMei: So, she've met some of the boys... I wonder what kind of effect she brings to them? what do you think is the effect of Super Junior to her? Any opinions? ^^

Kyuhyun: I have a new friend~~

AiMei: you're friends with her already?

Kyuhyun: *smirks* neh, and together... we shall prank the hyungs till kingdom come!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

AiMei: O.o scary~~