Lim HeeRae

Little Run Away

 

                “—NO!!!”

                “You have no choice, you have no where to live!!!” a man in his late 40’s scolds a 7-8 years old girl who was currently shaking her head and reeeeaaaaallllyyy stomping her feet.

                “Ani~~ I don’t want to live with them!” The child said.

                “Yah! Tell me, where will you live then?” the man said a lot of people are already looking at them.

                Well who won’t? Since they are in a CAFE?!

                “Live with you!” the kid pouted, really red in the ears and face.

                “I can’t take you in, I got more responsibilities! I can’t just insert you!” The man replied. The people are making whispering noises around.

                “Uhm sir, just go with your daughter’s desire” A middle age woman said from the nearest table.

                “Ah... Mianhae, but she is not my daughter” The man said and the woman nods her head, just then the child looked at the man.

                “APPA~~~ WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!” The kid started to make tearless cry that made other people seemed to flabbergasted by it.

                “Oh no, don’t you lie” Said the man heartlessly. “You are not my daughter” The kid smirked under her hand and looked at the man.

                “Don’t you want me anymore appa? I promise to be good~~~” the kid said and made the people scold on the man. The man cowered as he receives a lot of told-off’s from people especially from ahjumma’s and ahjussis.

                “YAH WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU?!”

                “YOU LIAR!”

                “YOU’RE LUCKY I’m OLD OR I WOULD SPANK YOU!”

                Were the words filled the atmosphere. The little child contently on her strawed juice, watching the scenes where the old man is being scolded.

                Kekekekke~~~ you deserved that!

                “That’s it! We’re leaving, come on, Hee Rae!” The old man pulls Hee Rae’s hand and a plastic bag filled with lot’s of food and dragged her out of the cafe. HeeRae quickly pulled her backpack and let the old man drag her from the Cafe.

                The old man called a cab and told the taxi the address to where they’re heading on. HeeRae looked at the man who was silently fuming, under those rimmed glasses. HeeRae just curled her lips, what she wants is what he should follow. A moment later, she was stucked under her reverie.

                *sigh*

                This is soooo complicated... how on earth did this happened to me? Of all people why meeee??? I mean they could just hit the captain and let me go instead they have to give me that poison and let me be in this state!!! I HATE IT!!!

                F*** My life

                T___T

                “We’re here” The old man said and get off the cab, he opens the door more widely for little HeeRae.

                “Uhhh...” HeeRae pokes her autumn boots out of the vehicle and jumps on the ground.

                Mehh~~~ I act like a child... well because I’m a child!

                “Where exactly is here?” HeeRae asked. They were in a sidewalk and in front of a very large condominium and it seemed like only rich people lives.

                “We’re at the dorms” The old man said and gave HeeRae a forced creepy smile.

                “What dorm...” HeeRae asked, she can’t believe her ears!

                “The dorm where you will be living with 10-13 guys who can take a watch over you since I’m busy!” The old man said HeeRae was about to protest when—

                “Oh! Manager Prince!” A voice called from behind, HeeRae turned and sees a DRAGON!!! No—it’s a LION!!! With moustache as his eye brows~~~

                “Oh, Siwon, good you’re here” Manager Prince smiled. The man called ‘Siwon’ gave a smile and shifted his attention to HeeRae.

                “Hey there! Are you Manager Prince’s niece?” Siwon asked and gave her a smile which makes HeeRae back off. HeeRae was about to answer his question—

                “Yes, she’s my niece” Manager Prince said. “Could you take care of her for a few hours? I’m kind of late for an appointment and there’s no one who could take care of her you know... busy people” Manager Prince said to SiWon.

                “Okay, sure no problem” Siwon said. “I’m sure the boys are glad to have a kid at the dorm”

                “Thanks, you’re a life saver” Manager Prince gave a winning smile at HeeRae who huffed. “And oh... if she gets hungry, give this. Bye!”

                “Okay!” Siwon took the plastic bag. HeeRae looked at the cab where Manager Prince was in, it was already meters away from them!

                No!!! Prince Oppa~~~ Comeback T__T I don’t wanna live with boys!

                “Come on, baby Hee let’s go meet the other guys” Siwon said and made an effort to bent down and grab her hand. Her height just reaches his thigh though...

                Siwon pulls her into the condo, while HeeRae was reaching her hand at the cab which was driving away while having T___T as her expression.

 

 


AiMei: Hmmm any opinions on what do youthink  happened? ahahaha to find out, read the next few chapters! HEHEHE~~~ so how's this 1st one? COMMENTS ARE LOVED~~~

Heechul: You!!! Who's the main??

AiMei: Secret!!!

Heechul: Imma slap ur face!

AiMei: YAH~~ don't you dare start it again~~~ hmmp!!!