WooKie time!

Little Run Away

 

                “Anyeong—“ DongHae looked carefully at the pain before him and frowned at the little girl. HeeRae looked at him weirdly with a blunt expression. DongHae smiled widely and grabbed the little girl while spinning her around. “Uwwwaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~ such a cutie!!!” Just then, DongHae gave a peck on her cheeks. HeeRae’s face went O///O then glared at the manager who just gave a sly grin.

                “So... I have to leave her here, contact the cleaning lady if you guys are going to your schedules” Prince Manager said and took his leave.

                “Arasso, hyung, but I don’t think we need the cleaning lady though” DongHae said and grabs HeeRae’s little hands. “Come on, lets meet the other oppas” DongHae tried to pull HeeRae with him, but he noticed HeeRae was being stiff on her position. “Are you alright?”

                >///<

                Was her face, DonHae thought it was real cute, so he carried her in his arms. She was not that heavy though.

                “Anyeong~~~” EunHyuk called the little girl. “You must be little HeeRae!”

                Psh... obviously... HeeRae thought. She was scared at the fact that these unknown people are surrounding her and giving her ‘weird’ smiles. Leeteuk on the other hand forced a smile and scoots over to have a distance away from them. He’s not that close with children.

...

                “... hyung, you didn’t even notice her!” SungMin whined. He, Leeteuk, EunHyuk and DongHae went to their schedules leaving HeeRae with the other members who just arrived at the dorm.

                “It’s alright, I don’t really have to” Leeteuk sighed.

                “But why did you let her live in our dorm?” EunHyuk asked, looking curiously at the leader.

                “Because I want to return the favour to manager Prince. He’s been looking out for us eversince, so, I want to return the favour. It’s only a few weeks and I know you guys are going to look for her >:}”

                “Yeah... expect that from the laziest leader” DongHAe mumbled.

                “What?” Leeteuk shrewd his eyes.

                “Nothing” DongHae said in his most innocent smile. “But you know, she’s really familiar.”

                “ChinJa?” EunHyuk asked. DongHae looked out of the window.

                “Neh...” DongHae smiled at the memory...

                “Before we barge into the awesome past... may I ask who was left with her?” SungMin asked.

                “I think it was Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Wookie” EunHyuk said, then he fell into a daze state. “Wait...” he looked at the members who also has the same look on their faces.

                “Let’s hope the dorm is not on fire...” Leeteuk said softly...

Leeteuk’s POV:

                Aigooo~~~ the dough accident yesterday was far too much, what more disaster would Kyu bring??? AND NO ONE TO CONTROL HIM!

Imagination:

                “MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA~~~”

                A maniac-laughing Kyu sets a rope-binded, poor Yesung in his turtle costume, in the middle of the living room while Kyuhyun was holding a torch of fire. HeeRae was the one who was holding young wookie back... even though she’s just a kid, don’t ever underestimate them!!!

                “NOW I WILL BE THE MAIN VOCAL OF THE GROUP~~~”

                “Kyuuuu~~~ please no!” Ryeowook whined, then HeeRae with her evil look smacked him on the head.

                “Shadaappp!” HeeRae said with her cute voice.

                “Any last words, Kim JongWoon?” Kyu puts on his evil smile.

                “Can you feed my turtle for me?” Yesung said and Kyuhyun laughed maniacally. Just as Kyuhyun slowly gets the torch near Yesung, the door opened with a BAM! Revealing Siwon in his superman costume.

                “Fear not, my citizen! For I shall rescue you!” SiWon said in his manly voice and saves Yesung and Ryeowook. Then in the end, Siwon tied Kyuhyun and HeeRae and placed them inside the closet. While he and the other two enjoys a victorious meal.

(end of Teuk’s imagination)

                “Ahh thank God, Siwon’s there to protect them!” Leetaeuk blurted out from his imagination.

                “Uhh what?” EunHyuk, DongHae and SungMin asked, looking at their leader with confusion.

*What really is happening at the Dorm*

                “MUAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA~~~”

                “Kyu~~~ please don’t!”

                “I shall rule them all!!!” Kyuhyun kills Ryeowook’s last hope in the game.

                “Aish... you always win” Ryeowook huffed as there was an announcement of defeat on his laptop.

                “I told you, no one is match for me in this game hahahha” Kyuhyun said and stretched his arms. “I’m a genius!”

                “Aish... if only Kibum didn’t teach you!” Ryeowook huffed. “I’m making lunch”

                “Make me an American Sandwich!!!” Kyuhyun called after.

                “Hmppph!!!” Ryeowook said and slammed the door. He went to the Kitchen and spotted Yesung and HeeRae... totally ignoring each other. HeeRae was busy reading comics that were lent by EunHyuk while Yesung was real busy brushing his turtles’ shell with a toothbrush.

                “Uhh... hyung... whose toothbrush is that?” Ryeowook asked, with eyes wide open.

                “Dunno... just got it from it’s place... this one really looks old” Yesung said, not taking his eyes off the shells.

                “Is that... is that TeuKie hyung’s?” Ryeowook said slowly, just then Yesung stopped brushing and gave Ryeowook a dumb-founded look. “You are so dead, hyung”

                “I’ll buy him another one” Yesung said though there is doubt in his tone. “Gonna put these back” Yesung grabbed the turtles as he was done scrubbing, leaving HeeRae and Ryeowook in the kitchen.

                “Oppa looks so down” HeeRae said as she looked up.

                “Neh, because Kyu defeated me in star craft for 5 consecutive times already... I didn’t even won a single thing!!!” Ryeowook complained.

                “Ohhh chinja?” HeeRae said softly.

                “I definitely gave my best!” Ryeowook said, pouting. “And he was just there, laughing like a maniac!”

                “Ahhh” HeeRae said and looked back at her comic. Ryeowook looked at her, she seemed not minding it too much, Ryeowook just smiled.

                “You’re too young to quite understand what I’m feeling...” Ryeowook said silently.

                “You know, oppa... you really don’t have to win every single game you play... the important is... you enjoyed it. Even though the competition is tough, even though you gave your best... but where’s the fun in that? The important is you enjoyed the game” HeeRae said.

                Ryeowook looked at her like something of a light.

                Chinja? Now come to think of it, I was really busy thinking of a way to defeat Kyu... I didn’t really enjoyed the game and instead, anger built up in me. I must not let this happen in the future or we’ll have conflicts...

                This kid... this child... how could she tell it like it was nothing? Does she have a brain of a wise old person???

                “You know... you made a point” Ryeowook smiled and HeeRae smiled at him.

                “But if you really wanted to win... then, I’ll help you” HeeRae smiled at him mischievously. Coming from a child... it seemed impossible, but he has to try anyways.

                “Arasso, you’ll—WHAT THE *beep* ARE YOU READING!!!” Ryeowook got his gaze glued at the comics that HeeRae was reading which were filled with adult-rated pictures. Ryeowook blushed. “Who lent you this???”

                “Hyuk-oppa” HeeRae said innocently.

                “I’m gonna kill that monkey!!!”

 


RyeoWook: HYUKJAE!!! *runs with a comic book on his hand*
EunHyuk: Yes?
Ryeowook: *shoves comic book in front of his face* WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS TO LITTLE HEERAE??!!!
HeeRae: *watches the scene* Oh my innocent eyes T__T
EunHyuk: How... how did she get that?
Kyuhyun: *quietly walking away*
EunHyuk: KYUHYUNNN!!!!
DongHae: So you're keeping some of those? Mind if I borrow the others?
AiMei: These boys -.-
EunHae986  : Haha~ I think I know where DongHae saw her... ^^ I almost died when HeeRae grabbed me! heehee~ 
AiMei: See, HeeRae??? I was about to lost a reader because of you -.-
HeeRae: whatever -.-
DongHAe: You saw her??? where??? *clings on EunHae986* I like your name btw ^^
AiMei: Staaaahp Hae, sttaaaahhhp, you're going to choke her too!!!
  rachma_yeye: ah wae author nim? :( ne yesung oppa, be careful, 
don't tell me the girl that hae mentioned is heerae  
DongHae: HeeRae?? Nahhh impossible hehehe~~~
AiMei: *gulps* ehgehhhee neh, it's impossible ^^
Yesung: WAAAHHHT??? WHERE IS SHADOW??? I'm gonna get my turtle army to kill her!
AiMei: pssssst rachma_yeye... shhhhh, don't tell anyone! Anyways... COMMENTS ARE LOVEDDD~~~~