Discussions

Little Run Away

 

                “... she’s still alive?” A man sitting on the desk’s chair whose face was darkened by the blinding light behind him asked.

                “Yes sir” A lady in her mid 20’s with a pony-tailed blonde hair and wearing fashionable shades. She wears what we call ‘casual’ with studded boots. “It was reported that she was spotted one evening near Seoul subway station.”

                “Really?” The man said softly, his eerie voice could make anyone shiver. “Hmph... just when I thought our problem is cleared”

                “The serum was proven, but its proximity is undetermined...” The lady said.

                “Then search for her, my puppet... search for her, Shadow” The man declared and dismissed the lady named shadow from his office, leaving noises of boot’s steps along the hallway of an unknown building.

...

                After a few hours of HeeRae’s stay with the Super Junior members, she was taken by her cousin, Super Junior’s manager, Manager Prince. Although her stay wasn’t that lively and it’s because she doesn’t act like the kid; she doesn’t want to play, because it’s too childish and odd for her perception. Her mind is of a years old and she’s not looking forward to play with the rest of the guys.

                “So, did you have any fun?” Prince Manager said as they ride the elevator going to the manager’s unit floor. HeeRae gave him a bored looked and crossed her arms.

                “No... not really” HeeRae said softly as she ponders all the events happened in that dorm. And when she say ‘events’, it meant SungMin’s little dough fight with Ryeowook and caused flours, butter, and eggs to splatter in the kitchen.

                How did it happen?

                Nope, don’t ask her, ask the perfectly evil magnae.

                “Oppa... are they...” HeeRae lost for words and looked dreamily. Manager prince looked at her and frowned at her. “Are they always like that?”

                “What do you mean?” Prince Manager asked. HeeRae shrugged her shoulders.

                “I don’t know... they seemed childish... and disastrous” HeeRae said.

                “Well, that’s super junior for you” The manager smiled appreciatively and they have arrived to their floor destination. They both stepped out of the elevator and went to the door near them. “They’re trying to relax right now since they have a come-back this coming July for their new album” Prince Manager punched in the password and gets in.

                “Relax? RELAX?! That’s an understatement~~ they’re so raucous that even I can’t keep up with them!” HeeRae said with her childish voice. “And I am literally a child!” But to her curiousity, the man before her just gave a mysterious smile.

                “Nah, don’t mind them... it’s not the half of it” The manager said. “You also haven’t met the half of them.”

                “I’m not sure if I want to know the half of them” HeeRae hissed softly.

                “If you get to know them, you’d change your views” The manager said. “Now come on and let’s talk... about your condition” They both went to the kitchen and sit by the table.

                “Wae... any news?” HeeRae asked, keen to know any information.

                “Neh, I’ve made a researched about the serum that implanted on you and found out that this is an ancient poison in the early Joseon era. It was claimed that a witch doctor even sold his soul to make this serum for his enemy. When that certain enemy took that poison, he began to shrink to childhood, then to infanthood then turned into blood.” The manager said gravely. “Good thing it didn’t happened to you”

                “Psh... I don;t believe in witchdoctors and stuffs like that” HeeRae scoffed.

                “I don’t know... it sounded real to me” The manager said. “There’s nothing said about its antidote... though...”

                “Impossible, every poison has antidote” HeeRae said in an informatics tone. “I studied about it”

                “Then how come you have not encountered this type of poison?” The manager asked testily.

                “...”

                “Anyways, we’ll keep on researching... by the meantime, you have to play your role as a child. But I can’t keep you” Manager Prince said, HeeRae’s eyes widened.

                “No, no, no~~ I won’t live with those crazy people” HeeRae declared. “Can’t you see? I’m a girl!!!”

                “A little girl that no Super Junior member will take advantage in any way, I know them. They are too soft for little girls and are willing to be the protective oppa over you” Manager Prince said in a serious tone and looked at HeeRae in the eyes. HeeRae smirked.

                “Really? Then how are you going to ask them to make me live with them? Hmmmm?” HeeRae said in victory. She knows there’s no way that a bunch of guys would like to take care of a little girl. But to her surprise, the manager just smiled back.

                “Watch me” Manager Prince said and grabbed his phone and dialled some numbers, he pressed the loudspeaker button “Yo Teukie!”

                “Oh—hyung-nim! Yobosaeyo!”

                “I was wondering if you could do me a little favour”

                “Sure name it”

                “Will you take care of my little niece for a few weeks with the members?”

                “Uwaa!!! Sure! It’ll be nice to have a child at home to play with!”

                “Tsk, that’s why I love you, Teuk!!! You’re a life saver!”

                “Don’t mention it hyung~~~”

                Manager Prince gave a winning laugh in front of a disbelieving child in front of him whose jaws were slacked open, staring at him.

                WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


AiMei: wow.. that's just... wow. Teuk didn't even took a moment to reconsider.

HeeChul: That's Teukie for you... mindless leader >:)

Leeteuk: YAH! I HEARD THAT!

AiMei: lol...

EunHae986  :

KyuHyu FTW!!!

Yes~ Befriend KyuHyun and be E-vil~~

Kyuhyun: YEAH every one be friend me and I'll share some knowledge of my evil knowledge! and star craft too! MUAHAHAHHAA

AiMei: Kyu -.-


COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!