The Past's dream

Little Run Away

 

DongHae’s POV

                Hazy... why is it so hazy? White fogs surrounded my vision. Where am I? Am I... in a dream? I walked into nowhere... looking for something to see beneath these white fogs... it was then I see a familiar place. A road nearby the sea... a place I call... home town.

                It was autumn... leaves are falling and in a month’s time winter will come and snow will cover these leaves, leaving trees to be in their months of slumber. I kept on walking and saw a man and a little boy hand in hand, wandering along the road. Their faces were unclear...

                The man was singing... he has a very nice voice.

                “Appa, why are you singing?” The little boy asked.

                “Because it’s a beautiful day to spend my time with my younger son” The man said smilingly. I smiled at the sight.

                “Appa always have a wonderful voice” The little boy said. “You should try out for singing! I will support Appa!” The man smiled sadly at this point.

                “That’s sweet... but Appa’s time is over.” The man said. “Even though it’s my dream to become one, but I found much better”

                “What?”

                “It’s having a family, my son...” The man said. “My dream has already evaded me, youth has also escaped, there’s no more way I could be a singer”

                The little boy kept quiet for quite some time.

                “Appa, if I will become a singer, will you be happy?” The child asked.

                “Of course! It would be a dream come true for me, it will be my pride to see you sing on stage!” The man said with pride in his voice.”One day if you pursue it, you will be a great singer that everyone calls out your name”

                “Like this: LEE DONGHAE, LEE DONGHAE, LEE DONGHAE!!! Then, I will appear at the stage and sing my song!” The little boy said enthusiastically.

                “That’s more like it, son” The man said.

                I stare at the two individuals making their way towards the end of the road where I could no longer see them. Tears began straining my eyes as I saw my father’s retreating back... This was the day I promised that I will be a singer...

                “Appa...”

...

                “Yah, Hae!” A voice called, ahhh—Hyuk’s voice.

                “Mmm” I grumbled much to my dislike in waking up.

                “Hae, you’ve been sleeping the whole day! Come on and spend some time with me~~” Hyuk’s voice said and kept on shaking me.

                “Later” I felt sudden silence...

                Ahhh~~~~ more time to sleep >.<

                “YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” a charging voice woke me up then felt a heavy body on top of me, jumping here and there!

                “Yahahahhahahahaaahh!!! O kay I’m up!” I grumbled.

                “Good” He said, showing his gummy smile. “We’re having a guest tomorrow, and she’s going to live with us!”

                Oh... guests...

                Wait. Did he just say... ‘she’?

                “Really? Who?”

                “Manager Prince’s niece, and she’ll be living with us for a few weeks!” EunHyuk said excitedly, somehow, I felt excitement coming to me—no, no, not ‘that’ kind of excitement you s -.- you know the type of happiness excitement!

                “Ah chinja? But why would a girl allowed to live with us?” I asked thinking that she could be in danger because of our fans.

                “Ah, don’t worry, she’s just a little kid” EunHyuk said.

                “Uwaaa~~~` I like kids!!!” I exclaimed. I really liked kids especially playing with them!!!

(end of Hae’s POV)

               

                It was already 9 in the morning, DongHae, EunHyuk, Leeteuk and SungMin busied them selves with the breakfast that was prepared by Ryeowook before he gets to his schedule together with the other members. They were also waiting for the little guest that will be arriving anytime soon.

                “What’s her name by the way?” Leeteuk asked as he took another bite on his pan cakes.

                “Lim HeeRae, I’m not sure about the agethough... she’s around 8-9 years old I guess” SungMin said as he kept on eating. “She’s really cute, and she could be a CF star with her beauty”

                “Really?” DongHae said “I really want to meet this child and be friends with her!” DongHae said.

                “Nah... too late for that” SungMin pouted. EunHyuk and Leeteuk looked at him.

                “Wae?” EunHyuk asked.

                “Because Kyu made sure that she’s going to follow him and his antics... and he even said that they’re going to be BFF’s!!!” SungMin pouted even more. “That’s the reason of the dough incident yesterday...”

                “Wait... what did he do?” Leeteuk asked, eager to hear more. He could use a little laughter.

                “Well... when me and Wookie invited her to cook with us, well—evil Kyu jumps in and whisperes something to her” SungMin said and took a sip on his chocolate drink. “Then, it started, Kyu threw a dough at Wook then when Wook turned back, he pointed at me. Of course Wookie has to take revenge and threw dough at me too. Then it started... the cookie ingredients fight. Little did we know that Kyu and HeeRae crept silently towards the living room to watch TV”

                Teukie gave a heartily laugh, Kyuhyun is so much handful as the magnae. But then, his curiousity fell on the little child... thinking it would do him great if he get to know kids more... for future purposes ;)

                DongHae on the other hand doesn’t mind kids being bullies, it’s how they show affection and attention. He personally wants to take care of kids and play with them. He also want a raucous kid, not the silent type one. He’s very good with kids ever since he was 12-13, he takes care of a little girl... He smiled at them memory where this little girl follows him everywhere like a little sister. Even though they are not blood related, he protects her and become a good oppa to her.

                DING DONG~~~

                “Uwaaaaa~~~ they’re here!” DongHae yelled in excitement and rushed towards the door. “Anyeongggg—“

                He was surprised to see the kid and their manager in front of him... the kid... she’s... no she can’t be...

 

 


AiMei: yeah--whut? what does Hae meant?
HeeChul: He meant he's seen her somewhere you pabo -.-
AiMei:You seriously has some issues with me, don't you
HeeChul: That's because you didn't include me in the chappies~~~ it hurt my feelings~~~ T_T
AiMei: Owhhh
rachma_yeye: waa shadow is back! can i be that little girl and stay at their dorm?
Yesung: Shadow is back???? >:o
HeeRae: I'd be glad to have a switch!!! PLEAAASSSEEE???
AiMei: No...
rainyann:Love it!!!!!! Oh boy!!!! She befriended Kyuhyun?!?!?!?!? Boys! Take cover!!! Hahahaha 
Kyuhyun: That's more like it >:) Come my little HeeRae we shall plan world domination!
HeeRae: DO.NOT.WANT. Although world domination sounds interesting ^^
  EunHae986 : YIE~~ Thank you for the mention~~Haha~ I hope she'd be like KyuHyun... Though she is an adult already. heehee~   
Kyuhyun: Don't worry, for you, I will duplicate my brain and insert it to her head :D
Leeteuk: Adult? Who's an adult?
HeeRae: *grabs EunHae986* sssshhhhhhh don't.ever.mention.my.true.profile. It'll be trouble for me!!!
AiMei: Whutever, HeeRae, put the reader down! EunHae986 is choking... Anyways... COMMENTS ARE LOOOVVVVED!!!