Chapter 5

My Love~ (Hiatus)

author's note: i hope the previous chapter doesn't offend other people.  minho's dad is NOT like that in real life (i don't know him but the "dad" in this fanfic is just for use...><) please dont kill me for this.... and i appologize for not saying this before... hope you guys will understand me ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

few years later...

Hyemi's POV:

Minho oppa sent letters for the first few months after he left me...but he didn't anymore.  Pogoshipeo... :'( I don't blame ajusshi for separating us two.  It's just that I don't get why he turned into a scary person after ajumma died. Oppa didn't want to leave, and I didn't want him to leave either. My life turned black after he left.

-afterschool-

"Hyemi!" my friend Minhee said. She was my only best friend, because everyone else left.
"Neh?" I said.
"Daydreaming again." she punched me playfully.
"Mian!" I smiled.

I carried a smile on my face in front of my friends and family.  But once I'm alone, tears filled my eyes as my heart ached for Minho oppa.  The bracelet he gave me in 3rd grade was always by my side. It never left my wrist, and it still fit. ^-^ Minho oppa.....where are you?? :'(

"Hyemi!!" Minhee said. "Where's your mind off to again?"
"Mianhae...I was just thinking about the homework." I lied, because I was thinking about Minho oppa.
"It's okay. You can handle it." she said. "Let's go for some kimbap."
"I don't have enough money." I checked my wallet.
"We can pitch in together." Minhee smiled.

Both of us headed off to the popular kimbap store.  Today, the owner was here and he gave us more kimbap.  I took some for my parents.  A piece of rice was on my finger. ^-^ Hehehe.

"You clumsy Hyemi." Minhee wiped off the rice.
"Heheheh." I grinned. "LOOK, WHAT'S THAT?!" I pointed to something random.

*Minhee looks back*

"What??" Minhee asked.
"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH." I laughed.
"WHAT?!" Minhee was confused.
"You fell for my trick, hahhaha." I said.
"Aish, you!" Minhee poked me.

We went home separately and I sat on the bus alone.  I looked out the window and remembered when oppa and I rode the bus together.  He always had his arm over my shoulder and it kept me warm during the winter. Now that he was gone, I had no more oppa to protect me. T^T

Minho's POV:

"YAH! Choi Minho!" Key shouted.
"WHAT?!" I shouted back at him. "Key umma~ what do you want??"
"Pick that sock up." Key narrowed his eyes.
"Fine..." I groaned.

Life was hard when Key is living with you in the same dorm.  Every now and then, you get ordered by him to do this or that. I had to get used to it when we first moved in.

"YIPEEE!!" Onew, our leader, shouted. "HAHAHAHA."
"What's so happy, hyung?" I asked Onew.
"DUUUUDE. I never knew that they sell chicken clouds that rains chicken whenever you want!" Onew grinned.
"Seriously? A chicken-raining cloud?!" I was surprised.
"Yep. I bought two of them." Onew said. "Get ready for a chicken flood."

That hyung.... What kinds of charms does a chicken have that no one else has? o__o Well, I'll just say that chicken is more attractive to Onew than any other thing in the world.  Once all the chicken on Earth dies out, Onew will just be sad...just sad...

I got scolded by Key and he shoved the socks in my hands.  -___- Whoever socks these are, I have NO idea.  Either one of the five of us....

"Minho!" Jonghyun called.
"What." I called back.
"Bring my Key over here." Jonghyun pointed to the ground next to him.
"Your door keys? Aren't they in your pockets or something?" I asked.
"Nooooo. I mean, bring Kibum over here." he pouted.
"HEY, KIM KIBUM! GET YOUR FACE OVER HERE!" I shouted to Key.

*earthquake happens from Key's stomping*

"NO SHOUTING TO THE ALMIGHTY KEY OR YOU SHALL FACE HIS REVENGE!" Key glared at me. "Oh, hi Jonghyun."
Ohmygoodness, what kind of a guy is Key? His expressions change in less than a second..o__O, I thought.
"My Key!" Jonghyun hugged Key.
"You ugly dino! Let go of me." Key squirmed.

Rolling my eyes, I left the two being "lovey dovey" and I threw the sock in the "dirty clothes" pile.  Key didn't wash the clothes today so there was this whole mountain...of smelly clothes. T^T

I went into my room and saw the Black Ops disc.  I found a card inside the box and read it.  Hyemi... Hyemi...OOOOH!! I remember! My dongsaeng....my beloved dongsaeng! :'(

Appa..waeyeo? WAEYEO?! Why'd you separate us....why? I slammed the table next to me and a tear fell off my cheek.  These past few years, I had been thinking about her.  My busy schedules were keeping me from looking for her.  We were gonna release our first music video tomorrow.

Hyemi's POV:

"Today's top news: New Boy Group release music video!" the TV said. "Five pretty boys!"I switched to another channel and watched a variety show.  New music video tomorrow... I'll be sure to watch it.  I opened my laptop and searched their teaser.  One of them...looked familiar.  Really familiar.  It seems as if I had been looking at those eyes ever since I was little.

"Hyemi-ah!" umma called. "Dinner's ready."
"Neh!" I said.

I closed my laptop and got up from the couch to the dining room.  The guy in the teaser with those familiar eyes... who is he and why does it seem like I know him? :/ Same feeling for all Kpop fans? 

Minho's POV:"Minho!" Taemin ran into me with a bag of candy in his hand. "Want some?"
"Taemin-ah...how much candy did you get this time?" I took a gummy bear.
"Err....a small bag?" Taemin grinned.
"You call THIS a small bag?" I eyed our maknae.  The bag was the size of a family-size chip bag.

Our maknae, Taemin, is a GIANT craze for candy.  Everyday, you can find him holding a bag of candy, or listening to his iPod.  Afterall, he is our dancing machine. ^-^I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple when Key appeared behind me holding a knife.

Me: O______O  OH-MY-GOODNESS.

"Gimme that apple." Key snatched it from me and started cutting it.
"K-k-komawo...?" I said.
"Yeah. Be thankful." Key smirked. "Here's your apple."

Key...he cut my apple into chunks.  I feel like a baby, having someone cutting an apple for me and cutting it so it's into dices for me to eat. @__@ But it was convenient. ^-^ Hahah. (it sounds like I'm complaining and then being all happy about it, right? hahha).*munch munch munch*

Mmmm. Yummy apple. ^-^ Lalalalalalala.

-the next day-

"Nuna neomu yeppeo...micheo...replay replay replay."

Our music video got a lot of attention. Many views on the first day ^-^

Hyemi's POV:

I watched SHINee's first music video, Replay.  The song was addicting and I liked them.  I finally learned their names and.....CHOI MINHO?!

CHOI-MIN-HO?! The Choi Minho I knew when I was younger?  No wonder he looked familiar...he might be the Minho I loved.

Minho oppa....I miss you a lot. :'( Where are you? Why'd you leave me alone?

Tears started to fall as I thought of Minho. I wonder if Minho still remembers me...we've been growing up together for the majority of our lives.  There's no way he will forget me.

I looked out the window and saw the bright moon shining on me.  The world has the same moon, right? So if we look at the moon at the same time, it's like looking at each other....

Minho's POV:

*click*

I remembered. Hyemi. Kim Hyemi. My eyes watered and I blinked a couple of times so that I wouldn't cry.  I'm almost a man now, and men don't cry...or at least try not to.

Hyemi-ah....where are you? I miss you a lot...do you miss me? Do you still remember me? Minho oppa? :'(

It was nighttime right now.  I looked out the window and stared at the bright moon.  The moon seemed to be staring back at me with a sad glow.

Is Hyemi looking at the moon now? I touched the foggy window and drew a heart.  In the heart, I wrote "Kim Hyemi and Choi Minho."

Hyemi's POV:

My window was foggy and I remembered how Minho oppa used to draw baby footprints on it.  I made a foot print and next to it, I drew a heart.  In it, I wrote "Choi Minho and Kim Hyemi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

hi guys! i finally updated a chapter (because of my unnie's wish and i should've too ^-^) hehheh. its like 12am so im sorry for the short chappie >< i'll update soon ^-^

please comment and subscribe. ppyong~