Mianhae....Saranghae

My Love~ (Hiatus)

 

I fell on the floor, half dead from the beating. 

"HYEMI!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Minho oppa shouted.

I tried to answer him but I couldn't.  I tried to lift my head and everythign was blurry. I managed to say...
"Gwenchana, oppa?"

Then, everything around swirled and I was limp in Minho oppa's arms....

"SOMEONE!!! SOMEONE PLEASEE!! SAVE MY DONGSAENG~! HELLPP!!!~" Minho continued shouting, but everyone was too busy surrounding the two bullies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Few months later-

Minho POV

I was visiting Hyemi at the hospital. It's been FIVE MONTHS and Hyemi still hasn't awaken from that freaking stupid coma. Credits to the two freaks.

*flashback*

Bully 1: *makes big movements and tries to get out of the policemen's hands*

Police 1: Hey watch it man. You ain't gonna get outta my handcuffs. *whispers: they're sealed EXTRA tight.*

Bully 2: Hey, look at what's over there!

Police 1: You babo. Nobody's fallin' for that lame trick no more.

Police 2: We're not dumb, man. You gotta know the rules. *winks*

Minho: DUUUUUUUDDEEE. SOMEBODY SAVE THIS GIRL BEFORE SHE DIES!!

Random Person: Yo, hey wassup man? Oh...I see. Why'd you beat up that little girl man?

Minho: YOU SHUT THAT FREAKING MOUTH OF YOURS AND CALL THE AMBULANCE ALREADY!

Random Person: Heyyyyy....CHILL MAN. I got this. Watch this! *whips out a phone and calls ambulance*

Note: "babo" (바보) means "fool".

-Few minutes later-

*ambulance truck comes by*

Minho: OVER HERE!! 

*ambulance truck passes by*

Minho: YOU FREAKING TRUCK! I'M HERE, NOT THERE!!

Random Person: Dude, what did I just tell ya? CHILLL. No need to be panic. *throws shoe at truck and waves*

Minho: You didn't need to throw that shoe. Your feet stink. -___-

Random Person: Heh. Don't matter. See, I's got the ambulance turn over. 

Minho: GOMAWO! AMBULANCE!! SAVE MY DONGSAENG!!

*five people come out of the ambulance truck and pulls out the wheel-bed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*few weeks later*

"RIIIIIINNNNG~"

I answered the phone. 

"Yeoboseyeo?"
"Hello. Is this Choi Minho?"
"Neh. Who are you?"
"We're calling from the Seoul Police Department regarding the fight incident."
"Oh."

That police person started to ramble on and on. But what he had said had NOTHING to do with what I wanted to know: who were those two freaks?!

Policeman: Ok, I'm sure you're really curious about who the two bullies were, right?

Minho: Well, yeah! Dude, I was just walking down the street and those two freaks started to hit me.

Policeman: I see... Well apparently, those two men were drug addicts-- outlaws. They've been taking , heroine, and pills. We've been trying to track them down for the past few months. Luckily, we finally closed the case with your incident.

Minho: You call that LUCKY?! My dongsaeng is dying. I have to get a cast. My umma was scared to death. My dongsaeng's parents have to pay the never-ending hospital bill. AND YET YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL THAT LUCKY?!

Policeman: Well, I'm sorry about that. At least we got "rid" of two drug addicts.

I hung up and went back to watching TV. This random drama was on, so I watched it.

-End of flashback-

I remember sitting in the truck and watching Hyemi groan.  Poor dongsaeng. All because of those stupid freaks. I took a look at Hyemi. Wake up....I miss playing with you...

Then, I heard footsteps. *click click click click* Hmm...the sound of high heels. Wait a second, high heels= women= emotion= drama= disaster= not cool.

*clicking of heels passes by*

Phew, not coming to me. >< 

I whispered to Hyemi: Mianhae dongsaeng. Saranghae. You're an awesome kid.

Note: "saranghae" (사랑해) means "I love you".

Basically, I talked to myself. Hyemi...when are you gonna wake up? Oppa doesn't want you to sleep your entire life.

*Hyemi stirs*

My eyes grew SUPER HUGE: 

 (Haha, yes. Just like that)

My hopes died down. Hyemi didn't move anymore. :( I hate this kind of reality. Kills me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe. I updated another chappie. Minho's view. :) A treat to all those Minho-biased fans...techincally. Sorry for my poor writing skills/ideas. I am a stupid writer who doesn't have nothing but weird stuff to say.

it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO warm today (in the usa). How ya guys doing? Pls support me. (im a sensitive person, but a little compliment and a subscriber could cheer me up ><)

Key: HEY YOU FOOL. GIMME BACK MY BROOM!

asnftw: *stares at Jonghyun running away*

Key: YOU. GET BACK HERE. NOW. 

asnftw: hey chill key. ur eyes are burning.

key: too bad. 

asnftw: -__-

taemin: dongsaeeennng~

asnftw: taaeeemiinniie~ wat do want? O-o

taemin: ok...when are we gona be in the fanfic??

asnftw: much later.

taemin: waah~

asnftw: hey calm down. i still needa build up the storyline.

key: laaaaaaaaame.

asnftw: *shoots death glare at key*

key: psh.

asnftw: can somebody pull this thing outta here?? *points at key* (sorry key-biased fans. this is just a joke)

key: anyone touches me shall face the terrorism of the almighty key.

*everyone backs up*

minho: eehh....

asnftw: duuude. when were you here?? didnt evn notice u...

minho: -__-

asnftw: heh. 

jonghyun: hey minho quick! hide me.

minho: uhh....ur a little too giant for me.

jonghyun: *makes a face*

*onew comes along*

onew: hey guys, wanna come eat--

everyone: WE DONT WANT ANYTHING THT HAS TO DO WITH CHICKEN!

onew: O__O chill guys. i just wanna ask if anyone wants icecream.

everyone: YAYY! ME! I WANTS ICECREAM!

asnftw: whos treating?

*dead silence*

taemin: i'll treat! ^-^

key: you dont even have money.

taemin: -___-

asnftw: please subscribe!!

minho: yeah....subscribe. make asnftw feel happy.

asnftw: *grins*

jonghyun: we'lll pop out REAL SOON!

key: comment.

onew: SUBSCRIBE!!

everyone: ANNYEONG!!