Acquaintance Party

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

Saturday morning came and Tiffany knocked hardly to TaeYeon's door. TaeYeon hurriedly got up of her bed and she opened the door. Tiffany was panicking because of some reason. TaeYeon was so confused and curioused. Tiffany dragged her down to th e living room seeing Jessica sitting at the couch.

"Omo!" TaeYeon shockingly said

"Oh! Why so shocked? Did you expected me or not?" Jessica said

"Why are you here?" TaeYeon asked curiously

"I'm here to talk to you for some important matter." Jessica answered

She gave her an invitation. It is an invitation at the Acquaintance party. "Hope you CAN come" Jessica added

"Of course we are going.!" Tiffany yelled

"No. I mean HOPE you CAN." Jessica teased as she waved goodbye and she got out of their house.

"What's with her? how did she had the guts to come over here? And what's with her message. Of course we are going" Tiffany said so curiously

TaeYeon thinked so deeply about what Jessica told them. "She had a plan. She don't want us to attend the party, that's it." TaeYeon said

"She has something evil in her mind. I bet you Tiffany, we will experience Evil plans tonight." TaeYeon warned her.

"Aish... unnie.. we will ... We should be really careful." Tiffany answered

When they are done getting ready for the Acquaintance they went down to the door to see who is knocking. They found Kris, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan.

"Oh! Why so early?" TaeYeon asked

"It's just 5 o'clock. What's the matter? So excited?"Tiffany added

"We are here to protect and guard you. We are also here to ask you where Seohyun and YoonA lives." Kris answered

"We saw Jessica heading towards here so we decided to come here hurriedly" Sehun added

"We just know where Seohyun lives, but I know Seohyun knows where YoonA lives." Tiffany said

"Ok, Luhan and Baekhyun will go to Seohyun's house." Kris suggested

"Hyung, I will go instead" Sehun said as Kris agrees with it.

Sehun and Luhan went to Seohyun's house and they asked her where YoonA lives. At Tiffany's house, Kris and Baekhyun was guarding the door to see if Jessica has arrived.

Sehun and Luhan together with Seohyun went to YoonA's house. They told her all about Jessica's plan so she hurriedly dressed up and they all went back to Tiffany's.

When they arrived at Tiffany's house, they were all shocked when they saw Jessica knocking on the door. They ran towards the door and they rushed at Jessica's front.

"TaeYeon and Tiffany are not here. They were at my house." YoonA said

"Yeah, Unnie let's go for a walk. I'm gonna tell you something" Seohyun added

Jessica was urged that she went together with them.

Sehun and Luhan went inside the house noticing the four of them so very nervous.

"Jessica's gone with Seohyun and YoonA." Sehun said

"Good, now we can get ready for the Party." TaeYeon said

"Great, I will be able to see my Taeng in a beautiful dress." Kris pouted

"Argh, I hate you when you pout" TaeYeon yelled as they went up to their rooms.

When the clock strikes exactly 6, they all went out of the house and they found Seohyun and YoonA just getting ready to knock.

"Oh! There you are, we've been waiting for you" Tiffany said

"Jessica went back to their house. We can safely go to the party." Seohyun smiled

They drove into the party and when they arrived, they saw Jessica waiting at the front door. They headed into the back parking lot and they carefully went inside the school grounds. Jessica was so annoyed waiting so long for them that she surrendered and she went back inside to host the party.

YoonTaeTiSeo and Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan went inside where the party is happening. They all sat at the big round table. (To tell you who dates whom) Kris of course dated with TaeYeon. Tiffany with Baekhyun, Seohyun with Sehun and YoonA with Luhan.

The party started and the first dance was announced by Jessica and Krystal. Jessica was so shocked when she saw YoonTaeTiSeo dancing with their dates in fornt of her. She didn't noticed them came in. She was so annoyed and so angry that she pinched Krystal to give her the cue that it is the time to start their evil plan.

"Now's the time, sister. If you want to make Luhan yours, you need to help me." Jessica angrily told Krystal. Krystal has a very huge crush on Luhan since they were in grade school. They were childhood friends until Luhan had her first unforgettable girlfriend which made Krystal's heart broken. And from then on, Krystal's attitude changed and it became just like her sister's.

Jessica went down the stage and Krystal was left there hosting the night. Jessica pulled a rope just beside the stage and all the people were shocked when a big pail of liquid fell down on them. The liquid directly poured down on YoonTaeTiSeo. All the people laughed and YoonTaeTiSeo was so very ashamed. They all ran away except YoonA and Seohyun. TaeYeon and Tiffany ran out of the party and YoonA and Seohyun went to Jessica and they slapped her both cheeks. Jessica got really mad that she ran back to the stage and she grabed the microphone to Krystal's hands. 

"Hey! Everybody listen up! I have something really embarassing to tell you all." Jessica started as all the people were listening to her.

"TaeYeon, Tiffany and Seohyun were thieves. They stole something very important to me. YoonA is also with them. Beware of those four because they might steal something from you. Right before I talked to all of you, they did something bad to me. They slapped me on both cheeks. That really proves that they don't want me to spoken up. Don't get near those four thieves okay?" Jessica announced acting so innocently.

YoonA and Seohyun were so shocked and ashamed so they ran outside. Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan were so annoyed that they also went out to follow the girls.

YoonA and Seohyun met up with TaeYeon and Tiffany. YoonA and Seohyun told them about what Jessica announced. Now, they were so ashamed to go inside the party.

"You know what, This is all my fault. This all started with me." TaeYeon cried

"No, Unnie it's not your fault. Jessica is only insecured with you because you are more better than her." Seohyun said

"Yeah, she is right. You should not go down to her power. You should show her that you can beat her down, that you can defeat her. Just ignore what she's trying to do to get you down. Just  be yourself and don't let her ruin you." YoonA advised

Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan arrived in front of the girls and the yall comforted each of them. 

"Thanks for protecting us guys, We really appreciate it." Seohyun said

"It's nothing. Just for you girls. You all mean alot to us" Kris answered smiling.

They all hugged each other and the yelled "Friends until the END"

Inside the school Acquaintance Party, Jessica was smiling and so happy that her plan worked. 

"Sister, did I get a chance with Luhan? I guess it don't work" Krystal asked so confiused

"Don't worry dear, in no time he will crawl to you" Jessica laughed

Krystal disagreed and they finished the party with the last dance.

When the party was over al the students went outside the school and they first stared at YoonTaeTiSeo so arrogantly. The girls just ignored them and the boys protected them from all the trashtalks.

"Go away. Just go home peacefully" Kris yelled

"Don't bother them. They are in a serious problem" Luhan shouted

"Just go home please?" Sehun said

"Don't bother them. Mind your own lives" Baekhyun shouted

"LEt's go home?" Kris asked as all the students went home and they were left alone

They agreed just when Jessica called them. " Hey! Thieves!" 

"Are you going home yet? The party aint ended yet, cause it's just starting right now." Jessica teased as Krystal and her hopped on their car and went home.

"Agghh.. Just Ignore them and let's go home" YoonA said

 

Another Chapter DONE ^.^
Aigoo ! Jessica is so mean... Acquaintance is so great to the girls and she just ruined the night for them.... :">
Wait for the next chapter :)
KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING ^.^