Chapter 7

Her best friend...

 

Chapter 7

It has been a week since their first filming of We Got Married. Nothing has changed much since then except the thing that BoA received more and more hateful mentions on Twitter. Most of them are from Yunho’s fans and they cursed her for stealing “their Yunho”...

She could foresee this happen after loads of articles circulating on the internet stating she and Yunho will be the next couple for We Got Married. Fangirls are fangirls after all and haters gonna hate, she thought.

Even so, after 12 years being in the industry and used to the anti-fans’ hatred, she still couldn't get it. How can people hate the others just because of some simple and stupid reasons? She didn’t even hurt any of them yet they hurted her way too bad. If it were not for her fans, she wouldn’t use any social networks. She feels grateful towards her fans who never stop sending her heartfelt messages just to cheer her up.

Despite all those hateful messages, she is still looking forward to the next filming which is tomorrow. She hasn’t seen Yunho since last week as they both have their own tight schedules to keep up. Plus, DBSK will be making a comeback two months later. Yunho and Changmin must have been working their up right now.

She looked at her phone screen, it was already 6PM and she’s gonna have a get-together with her Chungdamdong sisters tonight. It has been a while since their last girl-talk. She didn’t have much time to hang out with them after her promotion began. Today is her rare spare day. No performance, no magazine shooting, no CF filming and evertyhing, so she wants to use it to catch up with her precious Yeonhee and Ara. They're gonna come here in an hour and have a sleep-over. She feels like making some of their favorite dishes as a surprise though she is not much of a cook. But she will do it anyway.

“It is the feeling that counts, right?”, she spoke to herself.

-------------------------------------

“I can’t believe it, hyung! The choreography this time is insane!”, Changmin said and breathed heavily after finishing the dance for their new song “Catch me”. He even can’t keep track of how many time he and Yunho have danced to this song. They have been practing five hours a day and seven days a week.

“Yeah, but it’s really slick, don’t you think? I love this dragon dance already”, Yunho told Changmin and he didn’t seem to be tired a bit. Sometimes Changmin wondered if Yunho is a human-being...Yunho’s stamina never fails to amaze Changmin. When it comes to dancing, Yunho is totally a different person. A serious, a perfectionist, and a hard-working one. That side of Yunho always manages to give Changmin motivation in everything. And he feels thankful to have Yunho beside him in every bits of his life.

“So, how is thing between you and Yeonhee?” Yunho asked Changmin out of nowhere while driving the car back to their dorm after leaving SM’s practice room.

Yeonhee and Changmin has been going out for a year and no one supposed to know that they are an item except for Yunho and his best friend, Kyuhyun. But Changmin guessed BoA and Ara also know about this cus they are Yeonhee’s bestie afterall.

“We are good, hyung! Yeonhee is definitely a lovable and considerate girl”, Changmin answered and smiled happily whenever he thought of Yeonhee. Although he has known her during his trainee days, they weren’t close at that time. Or should he say, they barely talked to each other even though they attended the same classes. Not until the filming of the drama Paradise Ranch, he has taken a liking to Yeonhee because of her sweet and bright personality. He always felt content whenever seeing Yeonhee around. She is a kind of drug. The more he talked to her, the more he felt addicted towards her. They kept in constant contact even after the closing of Paradise Ranch. And last year’s summer, he decided to ask her out and wanted her to be a part of his life. Changmin swore to himself that he would never ever forget the moment when Yeonhee agreed to come to his life and promise to stay there for a life time. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

“Any luck with your love life?”, Changmin asked.

“Nope, or should I say...not yet!”, Yunho said still fixing his eyes on the road.

“You guys will definitely end up with each other. I can foresee that, especially after her break-up with Jaejoong. She is meant for you, hyung, in the first place.”, Changmin stated firmly.

-------------------------------------

“Couple rings already?????”, BoA and Ara said in unison after seeing the lovely little ring on Yeonhee’s ring finger. They nearly spilled out the drink from their mouths.

“Yeah, Changmin gave it to me on our first year anniversary? Is it sweet?”, Yeonhee asked with an angelic smile. Anyone who saw this could definitely tell that the girl is in deep love. “We have been together for a year. And for god’s sake, it’s normal for us to have couple ring”

“I’m so jealous of you, unnie”, Ara said with a pout. 

BoA followed “Yeah, it’s normal...but what if everyone finds out about you and Changmin? You know...we are not normal in other people’s eyes”

“Yeah, you’re right, unnie”, Yeonhee sighed. “That’s why I can only wear it whenever I am at home or going out with you or Ara. Changmin told me to keep it low. He said that we shouldn’t go publicly until we decide to get married. Ahhhhh, it ”

“WHAT? MARRAIGE?”, again, both BoA and Ara spoke at the same time and then looked at each other.

“Really Yeonhee? You are only 24 and thinking about marriage at this age. Is it too soon? What did that Changmin feed you? Did he let you eat something weird?”, BoA asked and frowned at Yeonhee.

On the contrary, Ara freaked out and seemed to be in more jealousy of the couple “Yeonhee unnie, go for it!!! Oh my god...this is so exciting!”

“Okay keep you hair on, you two! It’s not like I’m gonna married tomorrow or next month or next year, okay? At least 2 years later, when both of us are turning 26” Yeonhee said and BoA could feel the happiness in her voice.

“I thought you don’t want to get married before 30?”, BoA reminded Yeonhee her words 2 years ago.

“Yeah, that’s me before going out with Changmin, unnie. I think my mind started changing these days. I always tell myself to put career before love. But...at the end of the day, a woman’s ultimate happiness is a happy family, right? I love acting too, but i think I can even do it well even after marriage.” Yeonhee spoke from her perspective while Ara and BoA were listening attentively.

“It’s no doubt that mischievous Changmin has poisoned you”, BoA still kept her point of view of not getting married before turning thirty.

“So, you want to get married when you are AT BoA’s unnie age?”, Ara emphasized BoA’s age on purpose.

“Yah Ara,...you make me feel like I’m over 30?”, BoA sighed “I totally should hang out with those who more than my age to feel myself younger”

Both Ara and Yeonhee giggled at BoA’s remark and hugged her. BoA fitted right in their arms like a cute little child. It can’t be denied that BoA is the oldest among them. But anyone who saw BoA’s makeup free face, they have to admit that BoA looks even younger than her real age.

“So..how was the filming with Yunho. Was it fun?”, Yeonhee asked out of concern.

“You know about it?”, BoA replied with a sigh.

“How could we not know, unnie? Do you have any idea how much of a fuss you two made on the internet?”, Ara answered excitedly.

“Yeah, I could imagine that. Actually, the filming was really great and went on smoothly. But...there is a mix of crazy feeling going on inside my mind”, BoA said, her voice laced with confusion.

“What is it, unnie? What is it? Tell us already!”, Ara couldn’t control her excitement towards BoA’s story. On the contrary, Yeonhee remains calm and waits for BoA to continue.

“To be honest, it started after I did the couple dance with Yunho for the second time...I felt like...he was going to kiss me and what more terrible was...I actually wanted it happen...”, BoA did a facepalm and waited for the two of them freak out. Strangely, they both remain silently and anticipate BoA’s next move.

“Since then, I have developed this funny feeling towards him...something that I have never felt before. Like...my heart went pit-a-pat when filming with him and listening to his singing voice. Am I crushing on him or something?", BoA asked the other two skeptically.

“You do!”, both of them answered in harmony.

“This day finally came, you have no idea how long we have been waiting for this, unnie”, Ara spoke out loud before Yeonhee could say something. “We always want you and Yunho become a couple. And he’s such a perfect fit for you. Not to mention he is crazy in love with you.”

“What? Have you mistaken something, Ara?”, BoA asked with a doubt. “He confessed to me 4 years ago and...you know what happend after that.” BoA sighed, “We both agreed to keep our friendship...So I think he possibly sees me as a friend now...nothing more. Plus...”  

“I don’t think so unnie”, Yeonhee cut her off. “I think he still has feeling for you. He even forbids me to introduce you to any actor friend of mine. I don’t think he gives up on you easily just as told.” Yeonhee finished.

“Yeah, he used to seek for my advices when we filmed the drama together”, Ara didn’t forget to add up.

“I don’t know, i don’t know”, BoA tried to cover her ears with her own hands.

“For now, I’m going to pretend like nothing happens within me. I need more time to realize and determine myself exactly what kind of feeling I have for him. Is it really more than friends now...”

Both Yeonhee and Ara nodded, Yeonhee insisted “It’s up to you unnie, people who are meant for each other, they would be together eventually. Don’t run away just because you’re scared of getting hurt. Sometimes, you need to find THAT courage and take a step forward to achieve your own happiness”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi everyone, I'm terribly sory for not update for a long time. 

I know this chapter is not good enough but im trying my best ^^ 

Expect for more to come in the upcoming chapters.

Last but not least, thanks everyone for commenting, subsrcibing and even reading silently.

Love you all, hehe