Chapter 1

Her best friend...

 

Chapter 1

BoA’s POV

At SM building, dance practice room...

It has been 2 years...but I still can’t forget him. Did we have to part our ways like that? He used to be my best friend...and the one that I have developed feeling for gradually...without me knowing.

“BboA!!!!!”, someone called out.

“Yundol!!! You scared the hell out of me”

“You still practice at this time?...and alone?”, Yunho asked.

“Yeah, since there are two months left until the release of the album. I want to show everyone my perfect dance move. And you know, this time, the dance is like 453245 harder than the other songs. I hope it will turn out good cus I don’t want to disappoint my fans”

“Wawa~~ look who’s talking...you are always the BoA I know, haha! So hard-working and so serious about job! That’s why I used to idolize you when I was young”, Yunho said.

“Haha~ best joke of the day Yunho, best joke of the day! I used to be your idol for crying out loud??? I thought that you liked Shinhwa oppas”

“Yeah, but I like you more than them, seriously, haha. I still keep your No.1 poster in my room at my mom’s house tho!...Joking~hahahaha” – Yunho then laughed crazily like his joke is the best or something.

Yunho’s POV

Actually, BoA, you have no idea how I like you as an idol back then...but now, my feeling for you has changed...not as someone I used to admire anymore, but the one I love ~

“By the way Yundol, why are you here?” She cut of my thought with her question.

“Ah, I want to practice the dance break for the SM Town upcoming concert in Tokyo, so I came here” I said. Okay, I lied teribly, your manager said that  you are still practicing here so I came to see you.

“Haha, are you crazy??? The SM Town concert is like...3 months away. You must want to show up to our hoobaes right?

“You know me best, Bboa!” I lied again.

“And since you are here Yundol, will you come to my recording for Win Win on tomorrow, as a special guest. It’s my first talk show ever since my debut. I’m so nervous. I would be happy if you come ”, she said with a smile.

“I'd love to, but tomorrow? but...urghhh, tomorrow??? I’m sorry Bboa! I have a CF shooting in Japan tomorrow. I don’t think I can come. I’m so so so so sorry Bboa. I will make up for you later okay?”, I pledged.

“Aish....this is how my best friend turns down my favor. Okay Yundol! You have to make it up for me later or else you will die in my own hands. FOR SURE! >.< At least I still have my Chungdamdong sisters are there with me on the recording day”, BoA said

“So, Yeonhee and Ara will be there too??? See? You are not alone~ hehe. Bboa! Good luck with your recording! By the way, since it is this late, wanna grab a drink? My treat!”, I asked.

“How about your dance practice?” BoA replied.

“I still have 3 months to go, like you said earlier, hehe. OK let’s go!!!”

Like that...we left SM building and have a drink until midnight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

BoA’s POV

*reng reng reng*

The stupid alarm rings like there is no tomorrow.

Urghhh, why my head feel so heavy? Stupid Yunho for making me drink a lot last night. He knows I have a recording this evening yet he made me drink so much. By the way, did he say something to me last night?? I heard his voice keep coming in my head, but I can’t remember exactly what he was saying. Nevermind, probably he has nothing nice to say about me. That guy, the so-called best friend that always likes picking up on me! Anyway, I have to prepare myself before the manager comes here to pick me up”

At the recording of Win Win

“BoA sshi, we have two special guests who have come all the way here just for you. Please welcome U-know Yunho and Go Ara shii”, the MC cried out.

“Did I hear him right? U-know Yunho? What he was doing here? He told me he has a CF shooting in Japan today?” I thought.

Yunho’s POV

“Wawa~ What a surprise, Yunho. Didn’t you tell me you have a CF shooting today?” BoA asked while I was about to sit down.

“Haha, I lied to you cus I want to make a surprise for you. Am I doing my job good enough?”, I asked her.

“More than good, Yundol. You always managed to surprise me. Good boy!”, she smiles to Yunho. “How I love that smile of her. I can do anything for her to keep that smile on her face forever. I want to cherish it forever.” I thought to myself.

“Yunho sshi, what will you give BoA-sshi as a gift if she gets married? As her best friend, you must have something special for her right?”, the MC asked me.

“If this girl ever gets married, I can give her anything she wants. I...”

“So, buy me a house, a house...hahahaha”, I was interrupted by BoA.

“You want a house, BoA? A house is what you and your future husband should buy together cus it’s the place where you guys start your life together. So buy it yourself”, I said.

“I seriously want to buy you a house, Bboa! But not as a gift from a best friend, but as your future husband. I seriously want it.” I was lost in my thought...

“So, now it’s the time for our special guests to leave. Before leaving, we have one more question for you guys. It is....what is BoA to you? Now, Yunho, please answer first”, the MC said

“She is my only love...she is the only one that I want to cherish until the rest of my life. My best friend and my only love” How I wish I could say those thing.

“She is like my nutrition. Sometimes, It will provide stimulation to the body. Sometimes, she’s also like Vitamin, letting people feel very blissful. When I’m in pain, she’s able to heal it. That’s why she is my nutrition”, I answered the MC question seriously.

BoA’s POV

“So this is the end of the recording. Thank everyone. You guys have worked hard”, the PD said to everyone.

“Ah, the long hours of filming has been ended. Thanks God! I was sweating crazily at the beginning. I’m so nervous! Everyone let’s go for a drink. My treat!”, I asked Yeonhee and Ara.

“Yay, our unnie is jjang”, Yeonhee and Ara both shouted.

“By the way Yunho, am I really your nutrition? Gosh~ I was so touched about it. I don’t know that you see me that way”. I asked Yunho.

“Bboa, you more than nutrition to me. But forget it, let’s go grab a drink. Seeing Yeonhee and Ara that excited, they must be happy because of your treat, let’s go”, Yunho answers my question vaguely.