chapter 8

Is It Love?!

 

SSOOORRRYYY for long hiatus...TT

Enjoy...?

*******************************************************************

 

Joon's pov

"thank you for coming...you won't regret for making this contract with us.." i said to the group of customers.

All of them was going and i was nodding to them to show my respect..

I was really happy..if this product goes well...

"HYUNG!!!....congratulation!!" mir and chundoong come to me running and hugging me after customers went.

"Thanks guys.. congrates to you too^^" i said smiling and hugging both of them.

we were mini celebrating,suddenly mir remembered sth..

 "Oh btw guys,where is hyuna?"

right..where is hyuna??..she should have attended to this meeting..

 it's just been three weeks she come here but she already skip this??

"i will call to her" i said to mir and chundoong while they nodded.

"okay hyung so we will go to tell the good news to others workers" they said and went waving.

I dialled hyuna's number...

 

Hyuna's pov

 

So jiyeon didn't tell seungho about joon??

Can this mean that jiyeon doesn't love him??

A-and ca-can this mean that i might have a chance??

GOD WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT???

Am i a pabo??

what about joon then?does he love jiyeon?maybe not...o-or maybe...

I'm going crazy over this problem for  many hours in this -i don't know what is the name-park.

This is not just a simple matter that i should forget cuz god knows how many years i had crush on joon.

i know joon for the th length i born and know my name....

*sigh*

we were neighbors in abroad.

At first he was just like a brother to me.

but the moment we start going to school and he would hold my hand in our way to school...i had.. t-this butterflies on my stomach,feeling being in cloud nine whenever he smiled..feeling proud whenever he got A in class...feeling relieved whenever he proteced me from strangers..feeling love whenever he said he liked me however i knew he meant like his sister.

I choose this major when joon told me about his dream..like a stalker,i even choose joon's university to be with him and now i even come to korea to continue my stalking..tsk..but all i got was the news about joon's marrage.

My phone start vibrating..

caller ID: joon oppa<3

I picked up the phone.

"h-hi oppa" aish this voice,why you crack at this time?

"Ya! hyuna where are you??Why you skiped the meeting??" he half yelled.

One tear rolled from my cheek.i never was a cry baby b-but this..th-this pabo don't know how to say hi.

"Can you hear me?where are you?"

"in park.i was not feeling good so i come here" i said with calm voice.

I heard joon sighed.

"okay.give me the address,i will come there."

 

After half-hour i saw him running toward me.

Don't tell anything and calm down hyuna!

"hey."  he said slightly panting.

"why here?you should be home resting if you are not feeling good" he sat beside me and put his palm on my forehead.

I removed his hand. "Ya!I'm fine!"

"you never change.always act moody when you are sick!" he sighed to my manner.

"we underwrite the contract so chundoong and mir will come to my house tonight to celebrate,you shoud come too"

he leaned forward and put his arms on his knee.manly gesture.

"congratulation!..you should be happy" i said uninterested.he looked at me alittle angry.

"okay you will tell me what happened in our way ??" he said standing up and pulling my wrist.

"where are we going?"

"to my home"

**************************************************************************

A/N:

Thanks to my all readers and subscribers^^

Untill next chapter..byong!!!

keke