MOVE?

Is It Love?!

Jiyeon's pov

ring...ring...ring...*tump!!*

I wake up with alert's sound.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clocked that i shuted it off already.it showed 6:30.

"Arrrrrrrrgh..." it's really hard to wake up early in the morning.

I wonder if Joon already wake up or not.

Or if he came back from club last night or ...

WHATEVER it's not related to me.tsk.

That crazy always go work before me and make breakfast for himself

I sat up and went toward door,peeked to check if Joon already went or not.

I looked left and right,stretched my head to see kitchen.

"safe" I alerted myself and went to kitchen.

"OMO!!!" I couldn't hide my shockness and shouted with seeing joon in kitchen,sitting on chair and his mascular arms leaning on table,his head nodded.

With hearing my scream,he looked up at me expressionless.It's really obvious he hate me.

I gulped at his gaze..oh NO..he is coming TOWARED ME.

He is EXACTLY in front of me now.

Why i can't look back at him??,maybe because he is drilling my eyes with his.OMG.

I was looking everywhere except him but his next words stunned me.

"move!!" he said harshly.

WHAT???....what??...what??...

He said MOVE to ME??...

TO ME???...Jiyeon??...PARK JIYEON??...PARK TAESUNG's GRAND DAUGHTER??..

Okay...breath in..breath out...you just need to not obey him..

"u-uh..O-okay" wait..WHAT??...why i stuttered and obeyed him, why my body is obeying him and moving from his way??..

NO Jiyeon..you wasn't this weak!!!

He passed beside me and went to his room.

______________________

 

I was in parking lot,all dressed up for my work,still couldn't forget what i did this morning.

"Arrrrgh...I'M SO STUPID...why he is always like that to me??..."

my eyes cough his car...

okay..Mr.crazy you can do everything you want.

I think god want to take my reveng himself from him.hahaha

I went toward my car walking like model smirking.

Let's see what mr.crazy will do..kekeke

omo..he is coming!!..I should pretend I'm searching for my keys in my bag to see his reaction.

Eventhough my back was to him,i can feel he went toward his car.

I was beside my car's door searching for my key that already was in my hands.

"!!!"

OMG,his scold startled me but in another way made me happy.I think he find out his car's tire was out of air.

*tump* he defininitly had kicked his car.

I think i should go before he become more scary.

I get in my car but i could hear joon's voice yelling to someone via phone telling something like 'make them busy' 'you know how important is that meeting'

Maybe i should help him.though it's alittle weird.

"Joon!!...do you..hmm..do you want me fetch you?" I dared and called him from my car's window.

at first he was hesitant but he walked toward my car without 'okay' or nodding.he was definitely selfish type.

Okay i'm just doing this because it seems you have important meeting.

I unlocked the passenger sit for Joon.he hoped in and i regreted very soon for letting him in because thanks to his manly and gaint body he filled all car's space so he was relly close to me.

________________________________

 

TOTALLY AWKWARD cuz it was first time he was this close to me for long time.

His body scent filled car.

He was drilling car's front glass with his eyes and me?.. well i'm trying my best to focus on driving thanks to huge awkwardness.

"can you drive alittle faster!" what??!!..he ordered to me again??..who thinks he is??...order to me twice in one day??

I squeezed my eyes to controll my temper.

"S-sorry.." WHAT gotten into me??...I'm going to have heartattack with my stupidness.I stuttered again??

Thanks god we finally arrived at joon's work.

He rushed out quickly.

I made a fist to punch his back but he looked back at me to tell me something,I quickly put my hand on my head pretenting i was combing my hair and give him smile.

He looked at me suspectfully but shrugged to tell me smething.

"my friends will come tonight..so be ready" he said and ran toward office.

Be ready?..as if i'm going to make dinner for them.meroung.

Specially to That hyuna girl.

**************************

HI guys!!!<333

I write another chapter upon i come to home from university for two day^^

I'm so happy for being homeXD

THANKS to my all subscriber and those who share thier thoughts with me,I had the feeling to write.

THANKS my dear readers,subscribers and comment writters keke

Wish me luck in university*lol*

Have a nice day ^O^