meeting hyuna

Is It Love?!

I went to seungho's piano class and there were my twox friends.

minjoo ran toward me as seungho & me intered to class.

any one don't wander why we always come together to class because they knew seungho & me are just friends.

minjoo pushed me to aside after she greeted with seungho.

"what happened?" I asked her after we were in a corner.

it was like minjoo was going to tell me a horrible story because her eyes were wide open while she was panting slightly.

"guess what?..there is a cute girl in Mr.Yang's office!!!" minjoo told me with over excitement.

who was the the girl??..as i know,there was any girl in seungho's life except his mother.

and cute?..well i don't feel anything...really?...okay,i'm just curious.

"HEYYY..Where are you??" minjoo snapped me out with shaking her hands.

"I told you...you should have stolen seungho before someone else do it...it's all your fault..you are soo slow" she was nagging nonestop.

"Yah..just go to your piano before eunyoung steal it" I said knowing he will run to her piano with hearing eunyoung's name.keke

these two never can get along because they always fight for first row to see seungho more clearer because they are her fans and they think i'm one too.

i went toward seungho's office to see the girl..okay i want to admit i wana know who filled my place in seungho's heart.

I breathed loudly to relax before knocking.

knock..knock..knock

the door opened slowly exposing two figure smiling warmly to each other like they don't want want to seperate anytime soon.

"Oh jiyeon what are you doing here??!"

"oh...Hi hyuna" i said unwillingly and nervous that she may say something about Joon.

"you two know each other??!"

 

*******************************************

A/N:

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassse forgive me for writing short:(

and leave your sweet comments^^

bye

have a nice dayXD