finding jiyeon's little secret

Is It Love?!

hyuna's pov

I was going to drop in my car but a voice stopped me,it was seungho's mother's.

"hi eomonim" i said politely.

"hi princess..seungho forgot his lunch box,can you give it to seungho in your way." she asked smiling.we have become friends from the time i come here and she like to call me princess.she is as kind as my own mother to me^^

"why not eomonim"

"thank you princess...take care"

 

I intered to seungho's piano class.every one get superised with seeing me,maybe they are wondering who am i:)

"ehmm...can you please call seungho?...I've brought something for him" i said and showed the lunchbox.every one's eye get more wider,maybe they are thinking i'm his girlfriend keke.i can see some of  them are groaning.

"Hi my name is eunyoung,i will show seungho's office to you,you can wait there because he is not here yet." one of the girls said.she looked serious so i just followed her without saying anything.

after waiting long time finally seungho intered with smile.

"hi oppa"

"oh hi hyuna...what happened?" he asked with curious eye smiling.

cute^^

"here" I said with waving lunch box.

"wow thank you..i thought i won't have lunch today" he said excitely and accepting lunch box.

"you shouldn't forgot your lunch box then"

"i know..i thought i would be late for my work,that's why" he said while openning it to check what is it.I think it's time to go now.

"I should go now..bye oppa"

"stay and eat lunch with me"

"I've ate in home..thank you" i was walking toward door with seungho and want to open the door but he called my name and stopped me.

"hyuna..about last night" now i know what he is going to tell me.

"don't worry oppa,nothing happened last night and i won't tell anything to anyone"

"No i didn't  mean that i want to tell i didn't want to ruin your.."

"aniya..i enjoyed your accompany" i said smiling.

"thank you" he said rubbing back of his neck.

I heard door knock and opened the door and that time i saw jiyeon there standing.

 

 

"do you know each other?!" seungho asked us.

any of us didn't say anything.

I didn't say anything because i want to know how jiyeon will introduce me but she looked nervious and seemed she won't tell anything soon....something was off.

"why you don't answer me?...how do you know each other?" seungho insisted.

It seems jiyeon won't tell something so I opened my mouth to tell she's my friend's wife but jiyeon spoke before me.

"she is my friend's friend" jiyeon told almost yelling.

No..something was really off.why she didn't tell I was joon's friend?

"seungho can  you accompany me till my car?" i said to know if seungho know about joon or not.

"okay why not"

 

we were walking side by side but i stopped to ask him about jiyeon.

"oppa..is she the girl you told me about last night?"

seungho breathed deeply before answering.

"yes"

"do you want to make her yours again?" i know i was asking very much but i want to know something.

i thought seungho wouldn't answer me but he did.

"No"

"why..did she got married after your break up?"

"Noo....just..i think she don't love me anymore" seungho answered me quickly.

Now i found what i wanted.

jiyeon didn't tell seungho about joon...

does she still love seungho?

poor Joon:(

 

*************************************************************

A/N:

 

Another short chapter^^

sorry guys:(

HAVE A NICE DAY ^O^

special thanks to who subscribe and comment to my storyXD

Bye