heartbreaker

Is It Love?!

Hi dear readers:)

I've forgot to write *end of flashback* in previous chapter so i will write it here keke

Enjoy reading^^

****************************

*end of flashback*

Jiyeon's pov

*How i'm gonna forget about seungho's sweetness?* I sighed loudly.

Cracking sound of a car interrupted my thoughts,H stand up before running toward window.

Like what i've expected,it was joon's car's sound.He definitely had turned around suddenly and caused that cracking sound.He was going to a club certainly.

"tsk...this boy.." I murmured and turned back with heavy steps,throwed myself on the bed and buried my head on pillow.

"pabo..crazy.." If he showed me alittle kindness,i could have been atleast friends with him.

After some minutes i fall asleep.I had a long day after all.

seungho's pov

After coming from my piano class,i was going to open our house's door but something cough my eyes.

It was hyuna,she was coming out from her house.

Where was she going in this late?!

I looked at my watch,it showed 9pm.Well i thinks not that much late.I chuckled at my stupidness and shrugged my shoulders.I was going to inter but her voice made me stop.

"hi oppa"

she was our new nighberhood and all i know about her is that she came here because of her work.She is a designer and she lives alone,that's all.

"Oh..hi hyuna" well i know her name too.

"You look tired" she said pointing at me before she put her hands back in her jacket's pocket.

"Not that much" I answered her with smile.hyuna has bright and intense personality, that's why she could become popular in this surrounding very soon.even my mother was her fan.

"I was feeling down so i wanted to go to a bar for a drink ..hmm...do you want to come?" she offered hesitating.

It won't be harmful to get to know this popular girl more,right?

"sure" I answered her shortly and put my keys back in my pocket.

_______________

We were walking side by side and it was kinda awkward.I was kicking small stones on the ground.hyuna decide to break silent first.

"oppa,do you know where the 'destiny' bar is?" she asked looking up at me.

"why do you ask?" I asked looking back at her.

"I heard that destiny is closest bar in this surrounding but i don't know where it is" she said removing her gaze from me.

"so that's why you wanted me to accompany you?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"u-uh aniyeo aniyeo,It's not like that.I could find it myself too,I just...want to...break silence" she said last part with slow voice and looked away.I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I was just jokking,I know where it is" I answered with smile.

__________________

Soon we were in bar,we sat at the counter.

"hyunwoo,come here" I called my friend and ordered some drinks for two of us.After drinking some glass we become comefortable around each other.We talked about our work and why hyuna decide to be a designer and all.

"oppa,do you come here alot?" she asked curiously.

"wae?"

"Just..It seems you know most of the workers here" she said shrugging her shoulders.Sad smile appeared on my lips with remembering old days.

"I used to come here before with my girlfriend,...We used to come here almost most of the time" I was clenching the glass in my hand.remembering my sweet memories from one side and now Jiyeon's acting like we were just best friends from another side..It was hard for me.

"before?!What about now?" you could tell hyuna was over curious by just looking at her eyes.Without knowing myself I was trusting hyuna and telling everything to her.

"she broke up with me" I said before drinking last drop of the wine in my glass.

"A-ah...sorry" she apologized feeling quilty for asking very much.I looked up at her,she was bitting her bottom lip.I chuckled at her.

"It's not your fault...It's my fault for letting her to go to study in aboard." I know my voice was slightly cracking while telling last part.This time hyuna decide to be quiet and listen to the story i was going to tell to her.

"I confessed to her at our school's graduation day...*small smile*...everyone was exchanging  their uniform's buttons.I was staring at her while she was talking with her bestfriend named jieun...they were laughing before jieun stealed her button and run away with mereunging...She was smiling sweetly to her friend while yelling at her fakely"

my eyes felt hot maybe because of the tears that was struggling to come out.

"one button remained on her uniform like mine.I wanted to give her mine and have hers.Soon I found myself in front of her.She turned to me from her friend's direction.Her smile faded and her eyes got wide.She was shocked cuz we always were like strangers"

Maybe it was power of wine but i really was feeling relieved by talking with hyuna.

" 'I like you..date me' that five words...*chuckle*...I thought i was going to be rejected but... she hunged her head and nodded...*sigh*...I was over happy so I dragged her out of school for a date..."

hyuna's pov

"....our first date" he said and drunk another glass.If he continue drinking like that,he definitely will be drunk.I think i should stop him.

"oppa let's go home,I'm feeling asleep"

"uh..okay" he said and wanted tostand up but failed.I huugged him before he could fell.

His hands was around my shoulder and i was hugging him from aside.It was awkward.

From all story i found out something,...whoever this girl was...she was definitely a heartbreaker

*****************************************************************************************

A/N:

It was very long right?No?Yes?

Let me know if it was really long.

If it was,then what about chapter one?

because in my opinion,chapter one was short.

Do you want me write like chapter one?

I think i asked very much keke

Have a nice day^^