Irritating husband?!!!!!!

Is It Love?!

Jiyeon's pov

I opened the door with my keys and intered the house,dropped my keys into key hunger and took my shoes off.

There joon was,sitting on the floor in front of fireplace,looking at the fire.His arms leaning on his knee.

"you were with seungho again?" he said not removing his eyes from fire.I've decided to be quiet this time so i went toward my room without answering to him cuz I'm tired of bickering with him everyday.

"you know?I don't even get angry anymore" he said preventing me from going to my room.I was in front of my room's door. "joon! I go there to learn piano,that's all" I put my hand on door's handle but couldn't get in because of joon's next words. "same excause everyday" he said while standing up. "It's obvious you go to his class just to see him while i've already told to you clearly that you can learn piano from chundoong!" this time his voice was louder.I sighed,why joon don't understand me? I've already broke up with seungho just to marry with him because of the promise that my grandfather did with Joon's father.

"sometimes I wonder if you really break up with him or not" he said and rushed toward his own room but I should replay him before he could get in so i yalled "AND I SOMETIMES REALLY GET REGRET FOR BREKING UP WITH THAT WONDERFUL MAN!" I went into my room and closed the door with loud voice.I throwed my bag on the couch and sat on my bed.eventhough we are married,we live in different rooms because in our first day I told joon that i love someone else and requiested him to let me have my own room.he accepted,maybe he don't love me too and i respect him for accepting but i can't resign from his class because of my promise with him.I even didn't tell seungho about my marrage maybe i was thinking oneday i will get my devorce from joon and get back to seungho.do i really still love seungho?

Then i remembered the day we made our promise.

*flashback*

it was our first date and we were walking hand in hand.we were in our school uniform and the atmosphere between us was still awkward."oppa look at there!" I pointed toward a group people gathering around a young boy who was playing piano. "Let's go there!" i said completely excited.He smiled and nodded and we run untill there smiling and went to front row crossing through people.when he saw I was over excited he frowned and said "I can play piano too".I looked up at him,he was making face showing he was proud of himself.I wonder if he was jealous?

"chinjja?!!" I said shocked,he never mentioned it before.he noded still acting being proud."well! I can teach it to you if you want" he said playing with his nails. "chongmal? i really want to learn it" i said slowly clapping my hands.I could see huge grin on his lips. "then you should promise to learn it just from me untill you become master on it" when he saw I was looking at him with edge of my eyes he continued "Its my rule"  shrugging his shoulder.I chuckled and nodded "promise?" he said and showed his pinky.

"promise!" I said exciting and grapped his finger with my own pinky.

 

************************************************************************

 

A/N:

well...well...well

It's my FIRST my fanfiction EVER.at first i made account just to comment and subscribe to lovely AFF authors's story but changed my mind to be friends with my dear readers.

And i'm very very grateful to have some subscribers so far.

Hope you continue supporting me<333

byong!